Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Fire Emblem Hyrule - Chapter One (IC Thread)  (Read 14609 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Fire Emblem Hyrule - Prologue (IC Thread)
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2014, 04:43:32 pm »

: Great, so we have an understanding? You don't call me a horse girl, I don't call you a thief, and we stay the hell out each others' way.

Bata looks her in the eyes shortly before running after Lidia.

: Hey-y-y! Wait for me-e! (Gosh she's fast!)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Hyrule - Chapter One (IC Thread)
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2014, 05:00:08 pm »

After Bata was out of earshot, Jasmine stepped up to the Sheika woman.

: "In your shoes, I probably would have mentioned something about the less-than-positive reputation Gerudo still hold in some places. Nice job keeping a cool head. Probably a requirement in your line of work."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2014, 08:40:31 pm »

"And I'm the foreigner here--I learn more everyday from the rest of you. It's nice to feel not out of place in your conversations."

Jora looked at Shahla and gave her a nod.

"From my first impression, you didn't look like a thief at all, though had the mystique of one. Pretty quick hands. Are you ambidextrous perhaps?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2014, 09:25:13 pm »

Shahla shrugged.

"What she thinks of me does not matter, but I would not put my place here in danger for the saek of a petty argument. If she wishes to insult me, she is allowed."

As the other woman chimed in, Shahla grinned slightly, noticeable only from the movement of her mask.

"My hands are quick, yes, but they need to be. It is part of the skills of my people. As she called me, I am one of the Shadow Folk, though we prefer Sheikah. I learned to use my right hand as well as I could naturally use my left hand, so I suppose the answer to your question is yes."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2014, 12:40:38 am »

Bata kicks at the dirt while she and Lidia walk to look for a store.

: I guess I didn't mean to be such a jerk to Shahla back there. She is Sheikah, she probably doesn't know much about how most people treat us Gerudo outside of our homeland.

She rubs the back of her neck.

: I just hope she doesn't call me the "horse girl" again. That was embarrassing.. Is that what people really think of me as? "Horse Girl"? I'm good at other things too you know! Like, like shooting! Guys.. To death.. (Yup, just call me Shooting-Guys-to-Death Girl. *sigh*)

She trails off. Then she turns to Lidia, smiling.

: I bet you Kakariko never get made fun of. You're just so goshdarn cute! I-It's okay if I think you guys are cute, right..? I hope that's not insulting or anything....

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2014, 05:16:13 am »

"Uh..."

I don't know about Gerudo or anything, I just wanna get an axe.

I guess.. I should try to be supportive or something?

"Oh.. it's okay.. I guess. but it's Kokiri. Umm... Whats wrong with horses? Horses are great! Strong... fast... can eat a lot... jump fences... Much more versatile than Shooting-Guys-to-Death Girl!"

"You could... combine them! Shooty-horse-death-shot Girl! I'd want anyone with a name like that on my crew when I get my own ship one day!"

She grins at Bata, certain that she cheered her up out of any funk she was in. Though inside she wondered to herself Whenever that is...

Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2014, 04:38:41 pm »

Hey!  There'll be time to chat on the ride there, pack your stuff and let's get moving!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2014, 04:45:23 pm »

Bata grumbles.

: (Nyuh nyuh nyuh lookit me I'm Adaeran I'm the boss of everyone nyuh nyuh nyuh.)

She goes over to the carriage thing and hops in.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2014, 04:47:36 pm »

"Right... Looks like we should get going then. We can talk more later if you wish."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2014, 05:53:16 pm »

"Are we riding a Hylian steed? I've always wondered how the creatures were different in this region. Lydia! Hurry up, the horses are ready!"

Jora stood in her place as she waited to check if Lidia needed any help in carrying the weaponry and other loot village-bought items.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2014, 05:56:52 pm »

"Just taking a carriage. Dunno if they're different or not, but you could probably ask... the horse girl who got mad at me. Bata or whatever she said her name was."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2014, 06:07:43 pm »

Jora chuckled at the reply.

"You got the name right, there. Though she's in the carriage. I'll check on Lidia before we go. That Kokiri has such a fiery spirit.

"..."

I wonder how they make throwing axes here. It looked like she was carrying one into the shop but-...that looked more like a boomerang. With an axe head?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2014, 06:22:55 pm »

Jasmine snapped her fingers at some villagers who were loitering nearby. Flames shot out at each snap, and she nudged the heavy parcels and bags that served as her luggage with her foot.

: "Alright, you heard the man! Get my things loaded into the carriage, pronto! And don't you dare break anything, unless you fancy being guinea pigs in my next project!"
She wouldn't do that of course, she tested all of her experiments herself, but it wouldn't hurt to put the fear of the goddesses into them.

As the nervous villagers got to work, the blacksmith/mage plucked a leather-bound notebook and a stick of writing charcoal out of a pocket on her apron. In between shouts of encouragement and threats of unusual punishment, she jotted down the various thoughts and ideas that she'd had that day.

Finally, with the baggage safely stowed, she complimented the villagers and climbed into the carriage.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2014, 11:21:59 pm »

"Bleh... Well he's bein' bossy today..."

Lidia heads back to the carriage and helps the poor villagers load the luggage.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2014, 11:34:52 pm »

((Since Remalle and I don't seem to be online at the same time to orchestrate an entry I was told to write up an entry. Late change of wording, but it works. :P))

Ahvaris was walking into town with a leather sack slung over her shoulder when she spotted the band, approaching the carriage with great curiosity. Mud was caked on the side of her purple robe, but otherwise her clothes were in good condition. It was clear that she'd been walking for a while judging from the dry mud lining the robe's bottom edge. She wasn't sure how to go about this, so she called out to the lady already tending to the luggage.

: "I have a request to make of you. Would it be possible to ride with you to the nearest town? I was stranded for the last couple days, but I don't have much food or water, let alone enough to make it back home." She clenched her hands together, bag rolling about as the hand on the drawstring was moved forwards, "It saddens me that I'm reduced to begging, but I don't have much of a choice in the matter."
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:45:00 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14