Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Small (ISG)  (Read 3719 times)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: Small (ISG)
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 02:07:02 pm »

Hm.

Nod thoughtfully and suggest they go with you to see the dwarves. Wary of outsiders though they may be, perhaps we can convince them that the dragon is probably guarding great riches.
You go back around north and then east with Ror'shol in tow, the rest of the lizard people having stayed back at the forest. After passing the stone slab, you see that the grasslands turn into hills which quickly rise into mountains, their peaks almost at the edge of the sky. When you get to the top of the last hill, you see a cave going into the stone. You can't see very far back, as it fades into shadow. This might be the entrance to the dwarves' tunnels, but it might be the lair of some dangerous beast...

As you traveled east, it seems that you managed to keep up with the sun: despite having been at least half a day's journey, it is still sunset.

Do you want to enter this cave, or keep looking?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 04:09:44 pm »

Very carefully explore the the cave.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 04:10:55 pm »

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 07:02:27 pm »

+1

Have Ror'shal prepare his sling before going in and see if we can find a rock to defend ourselves with.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2014, 07:20:36 pm »

+1

Have Ror'shal prepare his sling before going in and see if we can find a rock to defend ourselves with.
I agree with Cheesecake so +1 to his suggestion.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 09:49:08 pm »

Ror'shal takes a sharp rock from his pack and fits it into his sling, and he gives you one as well.
You receive a sharp rock.

Together, you very carefully creep into the cave. The farther back you go, the darker it gets, and the fact that night has just fallen isn't helping visibility. The cave floor sharply drops off, then levels out, then drops off, then levels out... must be a staircase. You quietly creep down the stairs, and it becomes so dark that you can see nothing. Apparently there is someone down here who can see, though, because as you reach the last stair, you are challenged by a deep, thunderous voice.
WHO DARES ENTER OUR SACRED CAVERNS?

You hear a whirring noise as the lizardman starts spinning up his sling, but he holds fire to wait for your reaction.

What do you do?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 09:52:18 pm »

"This is Ror'shol, my companion from the west! As for myself, I have no name, though his people call me Nar'shan! We are searching for the dwarves, for a dragon in the west must be defeated, lest it continue to terrorize the land!"
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 09:53:42 pm »

"This is Ror'shol, my companion from the west! As for myself, I have no name, though his people call me Nar'shan! We are searching for the dwarves, for a dragon in the west must be defeated, lest it continue to terrorize the land!"
+1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 01:44:09 am »

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2014, 09:17:34 am »

+1

+1
+1 let's go with this.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 02:59:27 pm »

Well, you have found the dwarves, but as for the dragon, you may not find the help you want here.
He pauses for a few seconds, and you heard the *ktink* of flint on steel. The flare of a torch momentarily dazzles you, but when you recover, you see a short, misshapen person with massive muscles and a long beard. The room that you are in seems to be a square three times your height. Through the next doorway, you see another pair of dwarves sparring at the edge of the torchlight.

Now, why should we help you fight this dragon? It is not doing us any harm. Why should we risk its wrath? Surely you who wield pitiful stone weapons could not offer us anything in reward.

What do you do?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 03:12:45 pm »

"Ay, but the *dragon* having rewards is another matter, and it's not like I could keep hold of any part of the treasure against your will even if I were so inclined."
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 03:30:21 pm »

"Ay, but the *dragon* having rewards is another matter, and it's not like I could keep hold of any part of the treasure against your will even if I were so inclined."
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 03:31:56 pm »

+1
+1

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 03:35:10 pm »

+1
+1
+1
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 [2] 3