Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 136

Author Topic: The Let's go back to Iraq, now without WMDs Thread. About the IS(IS) threat.  (Read 203373 times)

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you saying that the Crimea was annexed without the use of force? Really?
Yes, without the use of force like the force used by USA invading irag, lyba and similar. We are here comparing shit that USA did to shit what russia did.
Make love not war

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iran has no problem with its Kurds?!
No. They have problems with kurds from iraq as that country went to shit, and there are fighting on the border here and there,  iran kurds not anymore.

Right.

http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iran/02072016?keyword=hijri
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/28/472562/Iran-IRGC-Kurdistan-Hossein-Rajabi
As I said they have problems with kurds from iraq, as one of those links confirm where they followed the 11 persons that entered the country. Also you should know that for the first article KDPI is a exalted organisation that doesn't have a support of iran kurds, and are located in iraq, from where most of them are coming and from where the clashes are as I said in my post.. 

Heh, yeah, banish them to Iraq and say, hey, it's fine, we don't have a problem with the Kurds here, it's the Iraqi ones. :D

Btw, you do know what the initials KDPI stands for, right?

And i bet most Iranian Kurds are not actively supporting the KDPI, or the PKK, or the Peshmerga, or the idea of Kurdistan. who wants to do that under a murderous repressive regime?

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iran has no problem with its Kurds?!
No. They have problems with kurds from iraq as that country went to shit, and there are fighting on the border here and there,  iran kurds not anymore.

Right.

http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iran/02072016?keyword=hijri
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/06/28/472562/Iran-IRGC-Kurdistan-Hossein-Rajabi
As I said they have problems with kurds from iraq, as one of those links confirm where they followed the 11 persons that entered the country. Also you should know that for the first article KDPI is a exalted organisation that doesn't have a support of iran kurds, and are located in iraq, from where most of them are coming and from where the clashes are as I said in my post.. 

Heh, yeah, banish them to Iraq and say, hey, it's fine, we don't have a problem with the Kurds here, it's the Iraqi ones. :D

Btw, you do know what the initials KDPI stands for, right?

And i bet most Iranian Kurds are not actively supporting the KDPI, or the PKK, or the Peshmerga, or the idea of Kurdistan. who wants to do that under a murderous repressive regime?
Yes, the whole kurd population is banished there, lol.  They do not have problem with iran kurds in their country, and that is the most important thing and what I said.
It can stand for what ever it wants, the important thing is what the kurds in iran stand for. If syria falls, iran is next, and I am guessing the way they will try to destabilize it is with kurds, but hopefully it will not come to that.
Make love not war

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you said, it doesn't make it true. In fact, since you are wrong, it makes you wrong.

And who is "They"? the Zionists? Imperialists? Illuminati?

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reptilians, obviously.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you said, it doesn't make it true. In fact, since you are wrong, it makes you wrong.

And who is "They"? the Zionists? Imperialists? Illuminati?
What doesnt make it true? The fact that they are not in iran? The fact they are moving troops from iraq to iran and there are fighting there near border. What part of my post is not true?

Who are they? Do you even follow the conflict at all? They are the countries that are involved in conflict in syria. If you didn't know, its mostly turkey, saudi arabia, USA as their allies  and similar. No Zionists, Illuminati or Reptilians or other crap, but factions that are already there, yes mind blowing, lol.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 08:00:24 am by miljan »
Make love not war

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fact that they are not Iraqis. The part where you seem to think Iran has no problem with an independent Kurdistan, despite all their statements and logic that says otherwise. the part where you say Iranian Kurds pose no problem to Iran, despite the fact they had a Kurdish insurgency that recently started to surface again and will roar its head in the near future when it will become even more obvious that Iran is actively trying to undermine a Kurdistan.

Saudi Arabia, USA, Turkey and any other entity can't destabilize stable countries. Syria was not a stable country to begin with and the U.S/Saudi Arabia didn't destabilized it, the Syrians themselves destabilized it  (despite what some leaked Contingency plans say, because every major power in this earth has contingency plans they never realize, but keep just in case). the same is true with Iran. if Iran has no problem with its Kurds, then there is no chance for any destabilizing through them.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fact that they are not Iraqis. The part where you seem to think Iran has no problem with an independent Kurdistan, despite all their statements and logic that says otherwise. the part where you say Iranian Kurds pose no problem to Iran, despite the fact they had a Kurdish insurgency that recently started to surface again and will roar its head in the near future when it will become even more obvious that Iran is actively trying to undermine a Kurdistan.

Saudi Arabia, USA, Turkey and any other entity can't destabilize stable countries. Syria was not a stable country to begin with and the U.S/Saudi Arabia didn't destabilized it, the Syrians themselves destabilized it  (despite what some leaked Contingency plans say, because every major power in this earth has contingency plans they never realize, but keep just in case). the same is true with Iran. if Iran has no problem with its Kurds, then there is no chance for any destabilizing through them.
Fact is they are iraqis kurds that are going to iran. The few that where expelled from the country are from iran. Majority of this insurance is comming from out side of iran, from iraq kurds part. Iran doesnt have problem with independent Kurdistan, as kurds are not pushing for it. They had Kurdish insurgency from outside of their country as that article just confirming that.

Incorrect, other countries can and will destabilize stable countries, and it happens all the fucking time. Thats the fact what happened in syria. Syria was stable as noted by leaked document (that the government is doing reforms and its looks really good and has support of their people) where they also talked what would be the best plan to destabilize the country, and what was the weakest part, and USA/saudi did exactly that. The leaked plans of destabilization(no matter how much you ignore this fact and try to make a excuse for it, like other countries have same thing bullshit, because US is known for doing this type of operation for over 50 years, and its no fucking coincidence that few years later it really happens) just add more proof to this claims. Not even gona start that the whole fucking reagon is fucked up a lot more after USA invading and bombing several countries and that it goes back to cold war, and even colonisation.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:56:38 am by miljan »
Make love not war

ragnar119

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Saudi Arabia, USA, Turkey and any other entity can't destabilize stable countries.

Umm, yes they can.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Russia, where two wrongs finally make right.

Disgusting.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Russia, where two wrongs finally make right.

Disgusting.
Lol. No, better say NATO and their alies, where all the wrong is always right, for democracy and freedom. A new level of disgusting.
Make love not war

ragnar119

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe we should chill out a little, the topic got really hot, it needs a little cooling.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lol. No, better say NATO and their alies, where all the wrong is always right, for democracy and freedom. A new level of disgusting.

Yes, NATO countries wanted to receive over a million refugees and get blackmailed billions of euros by Erdö because the economic situation isn't enough of challenge. Or maybe Junckner was briefly sober. It was the same thing with Libya. You seem to be of the opinion if that if someone is not with you, hes against you. You dont need to make up thoughts or opinions for me.

Its against forum rules to attach or link to the image of the famous soviet infantryman frozen one arm up, erected in snow to act as a road sign facing East, welcoming to Raate road, so you can imagine him here. Welcome to West, Andrei!

Sorry I consider USA a democracy just in name, nothing more.

Yes, because its a Jew conspiracy that is running the world in many peoples heads. Just look at them greedy basterds sitting there getting a tan under those beards, accumulating riches while bulldozing innocent peoples homes.

Maybe we should chill out a little, the topic got really hot, it needs a little cooling.

Aye, also, a little more sources.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, NATO countries wanted to receive over a million refugees and get blackmailed billions of euros by Erdö because the economic situation isn't enough of challenge. Or maybe Junckner was briefly sober. It was the same thing with Libya. You seem to be of the opinion if that if someone is not with you, hes against you. You dont need to make up thoughts or opinions for me.

Yea, even they didnt know how much they fucked it up with all their invasions and bombing. Its good that at leats something is getting back at them. I dont need to make up opinions of you, just need to read your comment and bullshit comparationg of crimea annexation with USA invasion and killing of people to see how you think.

Sorry I consider USA a democracy just in name, nothing more.

Yes, because its a Jew conspiracy that is running the world in many peoples heads. Just look at them greedy basterds sitting there getting a tan under those beards, accumulating riches while ...

No, because the system of two parties and how the corporation financing those parties and who gets on charge works. Less crap posting of Jew conspiracy if you believe in that crap, and more reality check.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:09:30 pm by miljan »
Make love not war

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trying to give one last salvo before agreeing with a chill call is pretty poor practice.
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 136