Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Town of Salem (Quick Online Mafia)  (Read 25069 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Town of Salem (Quick Online Mafia)
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2015, 06:24:02 pm »

For the last few days, I've been using the name "ooooooooo" (length may vary). I only use the letter O, punctuation, and symbols/letters for smilies. I've actually won much more than usual. Admittedly, it's a small sample size of two dozen or so, but it's interesting. People tend to not want to kill or lynch me as much, although I can't tell if they're scared I'm a jester or if they find it funny.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2015, 11:24:54 pm »

So me, a gf, and the sk were both confirmed the first day and proceeded to divide the town and it ended up with me the gf winning.  Town couldn't unite or didn't care, or just that dumb.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2015, 07:51:31 am »

For the last few days, I've been using the name "ooooooooo" (length may vary). I only use the letter O, punctuation, and symbols/letters for smilies. I've actually won much more than usual. Admittedly, it's a small sample size of two dozen or so, but it's interesting. People tend to not want to kill or lynch me as much, although I can't tell if they're scared I'm a jester or if they find it funny.
It's like being a mime which can't communicate or really do anything. People will ignore you like you are a corpse.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]