Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 35993 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 14
« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2014, 02:37:25 am »

Posting for waitlist!

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2014, 02:43:13 am »

Posting for waitlist!

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Waitlisted!

And Remalle, since you have post seniority and expressed interest over the IRC, I could bring you in now, if that's ok with TamerVirus.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2014, 03:42:39 am »

TamerVirus hasn't responded, so I guess I'm in?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 12, 2014, 01:14:21 pm »

Sure. I'll roll for your starting situation in the upcoming turn.

Need 2 or 3 more actions.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 12, 2014, 01:55:42 pm »

Reply: "Stop yelling...and I will give you an answer."
If compliant, continue:"You want to know why you are limited to being in only my skull, which I am not happy about either?  The League of Shadows destroyed your army."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:10:14 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #290 on: October 12, 2014, 05:24:47 pm »

Well, this sure is neat.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2014, 01:25:56 pm »

Inconceivable. Those canadian swine are just as bad as these americans. Get myself a box and go stand in relatively populated area and give a rousing speech to call other disgruntled immigrants to my cause

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 14, 2014, 09:07:03 am »

WTF?! Walk backwards slowly while brandishing the staff threateningly.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 15
« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2014, 01:45:13 am »

Talk at the dogs...

"This is our home. Those who come here want to hurt us, and take away our home. We will fight to protect it."

Using some of the brighter dogs, perform a stock keep - what supplies do we have, what sort of layout does this place have?
(6) Plenty of science things, as you knew from your time there: medical testing apparatus (petri dishes, syringes, etc), the drugs and chemicals for the tests, the standardized foods for the specimens. Should be enough to feed everyone for 3 days, not counting the two or three scientists who were just killed. And, you've got one trapped in the supply closet there. You think there might be some people on the upper floor who have not yet realized what's going on...

Use my excellent ventriloquist skills to somehow distract the shopkeeper guy in one of the stores. Then perform stealing!
(1) The store is actually closing up. He sees you at the window acting weird and reaches for the phone.

* Soundclown claps

YEP, SHIT'S GETTING DONE

MOUNT THE CANNON ON A PLATFORM, GET THE VAN FIXED UP, IT'S FUCKING PARADE TIME

YOU EITHER JOIN THE GANG OR GET BASS BOOSTED

AND SOMEONE FEED THE CHEMIST GODDAMN

(5) After some final tweaks, you mount the Bass Cannon on a trailer and get ready to roll out. Time to show Gotham what a real DJ can do.

(5) with some slightly smaller cannons to guard the bass, you leave a few men to watch the warehouse as you leave, knowing they'll take care of the Chemist.

Ed stops for a moment, gazing at the oncoming officers. He slings his bag in their direction, as his hand moves down to a pouch on his golf bag, unzipping it and letting loose a seemingly unending(not really) torrent(more a trickle) of golf balls into the cops' path, hopefully stunning them long enough for him to get a swing or two in at 'em.
(4) Rolling the balls in exactly the right way, you trip the overeager cops up, and knock them out with a couple of well-placed puts.

Synthesize all manner of curious concoctions (that are narcotic and marketable) and superior solutions (that are also narcotic and marketable).

Then sell, get money.

(6) As you oversee the recent batches, one of your girls notifies you that a messenger from one "BM" is asking for you. Says BM is impressed that you've gotten a distribution going where all other enterprises have thus far failed, and has a proposal for you.

"Stop yelling...and I will give you an answer.  You want to know why you are limited to being in only my skull, which I am not happy about either?  The League of Shadows destroyed your army."
THEM? AND ALL I HAVE LEFT IS ONE WEAKLING!? VERY WELL! I WILL NOT LET MY MANIFESTATION BE DESTROYED, EVEN IF IN SUCH AN INSULT OF A HOST. YOU MUST HIDE! CALL ON ANY ALLIES YOU HAVE LEFT!

Inconceivable. Those canadian swine are just as bad as these americans. Get myself a box and go stand in relatively populated area and give a rousing speech to call other disgruntled immigrants to my cause
(4) You manage to bring in some people, though you cannot be certain of their nationalities. Nonetheless, they are listening to you, for now. No policier around, either.

WTF?! Walk backwards slowly while brandishing the staff threateningly.
(3) As you brandish the staff at the shadow, you see it grab onto the other end, but you manage not to let it pull the staff away from you.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:46:57 am by HugoLuman »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain
« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2014, 01:50:00 am »

Spoiler: Gnatman (click to show/hide)
(Sorry, I am up late for the too-manyth time in a row.)
With $1000 in savings and a gnat themed costume, (5) you live in a decent apartment but with a thus far unfulfilling life. Time to change that, you think. You will embrace the theatrical, the timeless tradition of Gotham: Supervillainry!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2014, 01:55:53 am »

((Dammit Xantadice))

Motion for the guy to come out here! I has a plan.

Just a minor question, sir: would you like to increase the amount of money you get?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2014, 02:42:35 am »

Gort Natman.  A name destined for supervillainry.  With Gotham's crime rate somehow increasing further than its already astronomical amount, the Gnatman has decided it's time to make a name for himself.  Armed with only $1000 in savings, a cheap vaguely insectoid Halloween costume and an encyclopedic knowledge of all things entomological, Gotham's newest, lamest supervillain is about to make his debut.

After a quick shopping trip, of course.

First things first; I'll need some gadgets.  To that end, let's look for a local Radio Shack or something, somewhere to gather tech and parts to build some cool Gnat-gear.  Allot a budget of up to $250 to purchase high-techy odds and ends that look like they can be cannibalized and re-purposed as villainous doodads.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2014, 04:39:54 am »

Send a messenger of my own, a girl of no great standing, preferably, to see what BM wants, and if he by any chance happens to be Batman.

Also, anybody in my crew know anything about anyone called BM?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:00:25 am by Harry Baldman »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 20, 2014, 03:31:28 pm »

"My friends, brothers and sisters, hear me! It is high time zat we fight back against the american swine. For too long have ve allowed them to make a mockery of our cultures. They have turned the great Chinese cuisine into something that would make chairman Mao weep! They have taken the very spicy soul of South American food and watered it down to a sad, bland shade of its former self. Zey dare...DARE to compare the watered down dishwater they sell in their fancy boutiques to real French wine!

No more I say! We must band together, brothers and sisters. Band together to drive these charlatans from zis city! And from the ashes of these fakes we will build our new home away from home! Who is with me?!"

give rousing speech, attract minions followers

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 21, 2014, 10:40:07 am »

DEPLOY TEAMS OF SEVEN EACH TO FIND CRIMES IN PROGRESS AND CAPTURE THE CRIMINALS RESPONSIBLE

USE BASS CANNON AS HEAVY ARTILLERY IN CASE IT IS NECESSARY
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24