Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 36061 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 11
« Reply #255 on: September 19, 2014, 07:38:07 am »

(Oh shoot, sorry guys.)
Ed shifts his hand on his club slightly, fingers wrapped around the jury-rigged set of controls for the club, as he glowers over the room full of people. So far, so good.
He moves to the desk, slamming his club down onto the counter in an explosion of sparks.
"Could I get a bit of service here?"
He stands there, waiting for a response from a teller.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 12
« Reply #256 on: September 19, 2014, 04:49:01 pm »

I'll pick out a waitlister or two today.

THE DOOR IS OPEN!!! QUICK!! RUSH IN!!

Frantically explain to the man what is going on, then rush off to find someone in authority. Forcefully get this guy out of the way if needs be.
(5) Your frantic explaination is a bit hard to understand, but the guy seems worried as he gathers that someone from the night shift is here about a serious accident. He tells you to calm down and takes you to the currently supervising doctor. As it happens, the doctor overseeing this program during the day shift is the one in charge of this program at this lab, and he listens to your slower, more comprehensible recollection. "Have you showed this to anyone else?" he asks about the clinic report you brought. Of course, you tell him, it was a doctor there who made it after all. It's a copy. He seems disappointed about that for some reason.

"I was afraid something like this might happen," he says.

EXAMINE POSSESSIONS

SC: REWARD RECRUITS, INITIATE CHEMISTFUCKERY SEQUENCE

RECRUITS: RUN OFF TO BRING IN EVEN MORE RECRUITS USING GAINED JUICE

(2) The chemist simply says that he's a man of integrity, and will not make drugs.
(6) Fortunately, in the mean time, you manage to boost some heroin from a gang of schoolgirls.

Oh well. Back to selling our supplies of heroin!

Also, see if any of the other girls at school want to join, mayhap. It's a pretty good enterprise we've got going, after all.

(1) A bunch of junkie-looking people wearing cheap uniforms of some kind and carrying some kind of weaponized speakers rob 2 of your distributors and make off with 5kg of your product.

(2) You've already recruited pretty much everyone at the school that it's safe to. You'll have to wait until next year for fresh meat from there, though there's some younger girls in the neighborhood who might be good crime material.

Get out of the area.  Anyone can show up.
(3) You only make it as far as the alleyway adjacent to the smouldering ruins before a thundering, angry voice in your head knocks you down.

(And I bet this is Killer Croc, crap)

URIST MCROBBER cancels mining, interrupted by sewer creature.

Explain to the creature how me and the other dwarves are building a fortress for ourselves, and just want to do our own thing.

(4) "Alright, shorty, but stay outta my zone. Everything at flood level is mine, and don't you forget it."

"Well then. Shall we tango, ma chère?"

Take out my rock solid and trustworthy baguette. Start smashing the shop in concert with the Belgian. After smashing, raid the cash register and make a run for it.

(6) You smash the place with all the fury and biting wit of the French. Of course, the American proprietor cannot grasp how you ironically refer to yourselves as Canadian to point out the stupidity of that mistaken identity, and takes it entirely literally. The $200 you looted together does not begin to cover this grave insult, but you pulled the Belgian out of there before she could distribute proper justice, as it would not do to stay much longer.

Now, drive off to a relatively empty place, aka a forest, and park there.
(1) You find yourself stuck in traffic once more on the way out of the city. Apparently Batman is confronting some kind of escaped fugitive on top of a 13 car pileup ahead. Typical.

Ed shifts his hand on his club slightly, fingers wrapped around the jury-rigged set of controls for the club, as he glowers over the room full of people. So far, so good.
He moves to the desk, slamming his club down onto the counter in an explosion of sparks.
"Could I get a bit of service here?"
He stands there, waiting for a response from a teller.
(5) "A-a-a-are y-you h-here to m-make a... a withdrawl?"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 20, 2014, 02:06:15 am »

Five kilograms of heroin. That's... quite a lot.

Search for the thieves, identify their origin with my gang.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 20, 2014, 02:15:54 am »

APPLY PRESSURE

SEND JUNKIES OUT TO LOOT A CONCERT/NIGHTCLUB/BIG MUSICAL THING FOR GOOD MEASURE

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 20, 2014, 02:55:47 am »

"Something like what?" I ask him, suddenly feeling very uneasy about the presence of so many people in this building that are not friends... "Why do I feel like this? What have you done to me?"
This is a blank sig.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 22, 2014, 03:51:13 am »

Ed chuckles, leaning over slightly.
"Quick on the uptake, I see. Good on ya, that'll take you far, believe me."
He places his golf bag onto the counter separating him and the bank teller with a great deal of care.
"Fill it right on up, and I won't do much more to the fine folks of this establishment."
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2014, 04:20:49 am »

Get out of my car, walk to the pile-up and smash the staff into the fugitive's face.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 23, 2014, 12:58:09 pm »

lay low for a bit, converse with the belgian. Ask what she wants to do next

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 23, 2014, 01:58:36 pm »

Keep moving.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2014, 09:04:04 pm »

Need just 1 more for the turn! Also Xantalos, you're in

Spoiler: Villaintroquist (click to show/hide)
With only $700 in cash (6) you live alone in the old family home. With no work for a sound effects man and nothing else approaching a marketable skill, you've decided to see if your hobby can get you some more desperate work somehow.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2014, 09:12:59 pm »

Do I has internet? If so, look up nearby locations I can find a megaphone at. If not, go to the nearest Internet cafe or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 13
« Reply #266 on: September 30, 2014, 01:52:52 am »

Holy crap, the die loves 6 today.

Five kilograms of heroin. That's... quite a lot.

Search for the thieves, identify their origin with my gang.

(2) No clues surface within your neighborhood. Clearly, they're not from around here.

However, you hear soon that some goons matching the description given by your unfortunate gangmate looted a club, and they work for some kind of "clown."

APPLY PRESSURE

SEND JUNKIES OUT TO LOOT A CONCERT/NIGHTCLUB/BIG MUSICAL THING FOR GOOD MEASURE

(3) You give him sound-based interrogation, wubbing him with the deepest bass you have until his bones nearly shatter. He still doesn't give in, but you can tell he's clearly shaken and losing his resolve.

(3) As it turns out, their beat-based weaponry can be somewhat mitigated by louder music, but the guns look suitably intimidating that before the DJs can realize this, they surrender. 2 Night clubs are looted, though you suspect your goons did a sloppy job on the last one.

"Something like what?" I ask him, suddenly feeling very uneasy about the presence of so many people in this building that are not friends... "Why do I feel like this? What have you done to me?"
(4) "Among other things, we were investigating retroviral treatments. With those and the various drugs involved, I feared there might be some problems in the event of cross contamination. Most likely, your bone marrow and immune system are quickly becoming that of a dog." The scientist pauses. "Look, I want to help more, but I need the other copies of that medical report first. For... confirmation."

Ed chuckles, leaning over slightly.
"Quick on the uptake, I see. Good on ya, that'll take you far, believe me."
He places his golf bag onto the counter separating him and the bank teller with a great deal of care.
"Fill it right on up, and I won't do much more to the fine folks of this establishment."

(6) After placing what feels like 2lbs of bundled bills into the bag, the teller faints in terror.

Get out of my car, walk to the pile-up and smash the staff into the fugitive's face.
(6) You charge up the car pile and into a tense stand-off between the Batman and the fugitive, taking advantage of the fugitive's momentary surprise to deck him in the face with your barbell. The blow draws blood and knocks him off his feet, as well as breaking some kind of line to the cheap gas canisters on his back, releasing a burst of green smoke. Coughing, you rub your eyes only to see the world suddenly seems much... scarier.

lay low for a bit, converse with the belgian. Ask what she wants to do next
(6) She says that the cultural pamphlet is the last straw, as these swine would say, and it is maybe time to start slaughtering them now.

Keep moving.
(6) You stagger away from the site, getting far long before the sirens arrive. You don't know where you are. Or where you're going. All you can see is visions of everything burning, and an angry voice getting louder and louder, clearer and clearer, until you must confront it, talk to it.
(Feel free to handle the entity's voice)

Do I has internet? If so, look up nearby locations I can find a megaphone at. If not, go to the nearest Internet cafe or something.
(1) You're out in the sticks. Not the ghetto, but the edge of Gotham's suburban sprawl, on the cusp of rural. It'll take considerable walking, or a bus ride, to get to the nearest internet cafe. You consider asking one of your neighbors, but then again you don't know them very well.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 30, 2014, 01:58:38 am »

Head into town anyhow. Try and find a wireless microphone and some speakers I could hook it up to. Don't buy it, but assess the electronic store they're in for stealability. Any major obstacles?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 30, 2014, 06:53:31 am »

ACQUIRE SUPPORT OF VARIOUS CHOP SHOPS THAT ARE BOUND TO BE LOCATED IN THE DOCKS AREA

BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF VEHICLE-BASED SOUND CANNON

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 30, 2014, 07:50:21 am »

A... clown.

Hm. Better not push my luck, then. Set my gang to rob some other drugstores in the neighborhood, maybe via burglaries, and get more chemical components to make some magic.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24