Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 36039 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 10
« Reply #225 on: September 10, 2014, 09:26:33 am »

(League of Shadows, yep.)

(Whelp, looks like I know who I am going to be in conflict with.)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 10, 2014, 09:27:31 am »

((Zanz, you might want to check that open RP of yours.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 10, 2014, 09:33:12 am »

((Zanz, you might want to check that open RP of yours.))

(I've had a couple floating around.  Which one are you referring to?)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 10, 2014, 10:05:02 am »

((Forumites stuck in an rpg.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 11
« Reply #229 on: September 10, 2014, 12:48:25 pm »

Sorry for not updating this yesterday, was finishing summer finals.

"I'll be taking it, then."
Take as much manga as I can carry anywhere, leave $5 on the librarian's desk on my way out.
(4) Being the largest public library in the city, this one had an entire shelf an a half with nothing but paperback mangas. You take the gurney from your van and just take the whole shelf and everything on it, leaving the Librarian standing there, flabbergasted, with $5 on his desk.
(2) Too flabbergasted to call the authorities, it turns out.

Lay low for a while. Go to school. Hang out with friends. Live peacefully. Maybe join the school choir along with some of my other friends.
(2) In this business, in this part of town, a boss does not simply live low. Oh, you establish habits that provide cover and alibis, but the work of a gang boss is never over.

Stumble/fall/trip/etc into the main ritual circle when trying to pursue
(6) You see the one who stabbed you about to strike down one of the inner circle performing the ritual, and somehow summon the strength to leap to your feet and charge her. You shove her away as she brings down her sword, but your momentum carries you directly into the vortex of fire. Instantly it stops and collapses into a small ball, and you see you have broken the concentration of those performing the ritual.

"You fool, what have you-"

The intruders, knowing something is about to happen, simultaneously kill the 7 members of the circle, but it doesn't seem to change anything. They begin to retreat, climbing over crates and running out the doors. Somehow this doesn't make you feel any safer. Suddenly, the ball explodes, sending a waves of fire that blows the walls of the room apart. You feel the heat, then know no more.

You open your eyes. The warehouse is burning rubble, but you sit in the center of a tiny, perfect circle of unburnt floor.

Ed sets out to the bank, feeling energized and oh so very ready to beat up defenseless people.
(5) The usual, boring day at the bank was interrupted when a teller suddenly dropped to the ground, a golf ball falling next to him. Another followed a second later, expertly ricocheting off the cabinet behind the counter and smashing the alarm button below into uselessness. A man with a golf bag appeared in the door, his club slung over his shoulder.

RECRUITS: ACQUIRE WEAPONRY, RAID TENEMENT

SOUNDCLOWN: LOOK FOR CHEMIST AND BODYGUARD

fuck it we're going mob boss
(5) Using the modified speakers you gave them, your 27 junkies blast through the glass door of a tenement and begin looting the place, breaking the locks with the tone modulation like you showed them. They get a bit carried away with these new toys, but they return with around $1200 in looted cash and plenty of sound systems for your weapons project.

(6) Not really knowing the mob-bossy channels with which to get people, you decide it's simplest to just abduct a chemist. Which you do.

Designate 2 other dwarves as miners. Mention that you need three dwarf miners to dig out a corridor. Start mining the corridor into the sewer wall on the opposite side of the entrance.
(1) After about 9 feet of tunelling, you break through into another, very disused-looking passage. You hear something approach, drawn by the noise, and see a pair of eyes flash in the darkness, about 8 feet off the ground.
"Who the hell are you?" asks a deep voice.

Attack the door. It might be too strong to meaningfully damage, but if I make enough noise, someone will come to investigate. I just know someone is in there who will come to see, if only I can make enough noise.
(5) After a few minutes of banging, someone does come to the door to check, a day-shift person who you don't know and who does not know you. They look through the glass at you and your frantic expression, but then see the lab uniform you're still wearing from last night and open the door. "Yes?"

"Ah, oui. Zis flyer has shown me how sincere you are. Rest assured, from now on I bear you no ill will. Thank you for showing me ze light, officer."

Thank the officer for the flyer. Wait until he is gone and then enter the "botique". Look inside and note the people present and the smashibleness of the store.
(4) The officer is satisfied and walks away, leaving you free to examine the smashableness of the so-called boutique. Being filled with racks upon racks of so-called wine, some in disgusting clear glass bottles, you two agree the store is quite smashable indeed.

Hmm, I had a very silly idea for how Zanz' thing could turn out, but I'll leave it up to him whether it starts off silly or totes serious.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:57:34 pm by HugoLuman »
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 10, 2014, 12:51:21 pm »

THE DOOR IS OPEN!!! QUICK!! RUSH IN!!

Frantically explain to the man what is going on, then rush off to find someone in authority. Forcefully get this guy out of the way if needs be.

This is a blank sig.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 10, 2014, 01:04:54 pm »

EXAMINE POSSESSIONS

SC: REWARD RECRUITS, INITIATE CHEMISTFUCKERY SEQUENCE

RECRUITS: RUN OFF TO BRING IN EVEN MORE RECRUITS USING GAINED JUICE

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 10, 2014, 01:20:16 pm »

Oh well. Back to selling our supplies of heroin!

Also, see if any of the other girls at school want to join, mayhap. It's a pretty good enterprise we've got going, after all.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 10, 2014, 01:57:17 pm »

(Is my character still wearing clothing?)

Get out of the area.  Anyone can show up.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 10, 2014, 02:00:54 pm »

(Tattered remains of robe with slightly scorched streetclothes underneath, I guess. Also, silly or totes serious for the dragon demon thing?)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 10, 2014, 02:55:12 pm »

(Tattered remains of robe with slightly scorched streetclothes underneath, I guess. Also, silly or totes serious for the dragon demon thing?)

(Person himself is going to wind up as 'dead serious', but the dragon is going to be a Magnificent Bastard/For the Evulz Troll.)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2014, 03:01:06 pm »

(The silly option was that the dragon demon was going to be Shendu/a Shendu expy.)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 11, 2014, 01:51:35 pm »

(And I bet this is Killer Croc, crap)

URIST MCROBBER cancels mining, interrupted by sewer creature.

Explain to the creature how me and the other dwarves are building a fortress for ourselves, and just want to do our own thing.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 11, 2014, 02:58:32 pm »

(The silly option was that the dragon demon was going to be Shendu/a Shendu expy.)

(Not sure who that is.)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2014, 04:04:17 pm »

(Not sure who that is.)
(Villain from a cartoon that used to be on 10 years ago, starring (sort of) Jackie Chan. Though not sure how many people would have gotten the joke, TBH.)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24