Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 36180 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 5
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2014, 10:43:49 am »

Give up the other dwarves as lost, try to find a dwarf with similar beliefs as me who will join my cause.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2014, 12:11:06 pm »

"Very well... we can still do this. Come with me."
You follow the man, also wearing civilian clothes and the metal mask of your cult. He explains that at 1PM, a van carrying a very special kind of chalk needed for the upcoming ritual will come down this street. He needs you to hold up the driver while he unloads the chalk. It is absolutely critical you prevent the driver from looking back or through his rear-view mirrors while this takes place, to prevent him having any details to report.

"And if he looks back?"
"He won't want to look back because there will be a gun against his head in case he does. It's simple."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2014, 12:52:12 pm »

"Oui oui! Very good, ma belle!" Ze Frenchman turns towards the proprietor and points the baguette at his face "You. You vill give me all the money in your register. All the money you made by peddling zese cheap knockoffs of true art. Vite, before I lose even more of my temper!"

Praise La grand Belge. Demand money from owner. If he doesn't hand it over, beat him with the baguette. If he does hand it over, whack him once with the baguette to knock him out

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2014, 09:22:38 pm »

Oh hey, 8 again. Though I wonder if I should resolve that bit of RP before continuing.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2014, 09:35:19 pm »

"He won't want to look back because there will be a gun against his head in case he does. It's simple."

Hiding his nervousness, Maddox decided to just go with what was asked of him for the completion of the plan.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 6
« Reply #155 on: August 13, 2014, 12:18:32 am »

Huh, looks like it was just 8 after all. After next turn, I think you'll all be at least at the next morning. Though, we really should discuss timing.

GET TRUCK

ABANDON FAR AWAYWARDS

TAKE BRIEFCASE HOME, REST

(2) The truck breaks down, but fortunately you've got it parked in the warehouse, where anyone looking on the street would be unable to see it. Since everything of value you own is right here anyways, and there's no one who cares if you're at home or not, you decide to crash here.

Which girl is it?

Also, do I know where BZ lives, exactly? If not, find out clandestinely.

Stop heroin sales for now - review current assets.

It was Tricia, who shall be avenged. (3) You know what street he lives on at least, but taking any action against him will require some serious thinking. You won't let yourself be so easily defeated though.

(3) With Tricia's tragic demise, your gang comprises 29 girls of ages 15-18, all in posession of various crude weapons from bats, knives, and crowbars, with a smattering of handguns available to you.

(Yeah didn't think so. :v)
"Paydirt."
Ed hefts the drawer up, soon moving out the garage's door and walking the way home with it, trying to look inconspicuous the entire time. Ed's not very good at looking inconspicuous.
(2) Your arms give out in another alley about a block away. There doesn't seem to be anyone else around, so you could go through it here.

Dreams.... dreams are confusing. Once refreshed, wake up, wash, get dressed. How do I feel once awake?
(6) You wake up at 4AM feeling strangely upbeat, against all reason. Your stitched-up arm feels cold and numb, with only a dull ache, which you don't know whether or not is something to worry about, and your nose feels a little runny. However, you're more concerned with how your apartment seems a bit monochromatic this morning.

Search for... Let's see... A combat-ready staff, an equip able monkey tail, black boots, and weighted clothing. Also, look for contact lenses. And manga.
"Lessee if you have what I need..."
(3) You find a 3 lbs. barbell without any disc weights, which could be used as a somewhat heavy staff, and buy it for $20. (2) There's no monkey tail, but you do find a length of brown rope and get that instead for $2, figuring you could just pin that to the back of your pants. (5) Right next to the barbell and some dilapidated exercise equipment, you find a full set of slightly-used weighted clothing and an almost complete set of small disc weights for it, and purchase the whole thing for a reasonable $140. (5) This leaves plenty of money for a couple very nice sets of contact lenses and a cardboard box full of a few volumes and boxed DVD sets, all for about $85.

Give up the other dwarves as lost, try to find a dwarf with similar beliefs as me who will join my cause.
(3) You find the same ones, who have inadvertently made their way back to your place after a few hours of wandering in the sewers and are a bit more willing to listen, if only out of desperation.

"Oui oui! Very good, ma belle!" Ze Frenchman turns towards the proprietor and points the baguette at his face "You. You vill give me all the money in your register. All the money you made by peddling zese cheap knockoffs of true art. Vite, before I lose even more of my temper!"

Praise La grand Belge. Demand money from owner. If he doesn't hand it over, beat him with the baguette. If he does hand it over, whack him once with the baguette to knock him out
(5) Still too flabbergasted to resist, the storeowner merely stands confused as you empty his register before decking him with your bread. And all without him calling the police or raising any kind of alarm.

Hiding his nervousness, Maddox decided to just go with what was asked of him for the completion of the plan.
1PM. As predicted, the truck rolls down the street. (1) You step out into the street 50 feet in front to force him to stop, and as he does, you walk up to the door and pull your gun.

"Hey, hey, be cool man. What do you want?"

You're quivering as you're about to say the words, explain what you need him to do. You clench your fist around the gun to hold it steadier... and accidentally pull the trigger. The driver is now lying facedown against the wheel with his blood and brains all over the cabin.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2014, 02:56:37 am »

Mono...what? Probably some odd effect of the shots they gave me down at the lab. Ah, better to be safe than sorry. Find the location of, then go to the nearest free clinic
This is a blank sig.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2014, 03:03:32 am »

'What else do I need...? Let's see, a book on fighting, a book on fighting with a staff, and... That's it.'
Also purchase the above. Then leave, get back in my van, and look for the nearest store that sells manga.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2014, 06:27:56 am »

New plan! We, the gang, shall now make Molotov cocktails collectively, for that is what our plan requires.

Furthermore, have another girl, one of the younger ones, an unassuming sort backed up by a tougher one, go and do a little bit of recon in the wee hours of the night. This is a problem that needs solving.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2014, 07:33:02 am »

Lead the other dwarves out of the sewers, then send them off to the stores.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2014, 07:40:56 am »

ACQUIRE ADDITIONAL RESTING

PROCEED TOWARDS DAY

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2014, 02:50:01 pm »

Ed cackles as he rummages through the drawer, hunting for the tools and components needed to upgrade his club into a nice proper murdering implement.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2014, 02:53:48 pm »

"Tres bien! Let us retreat for now, our point has been made. I don't suppose you've got any friends, ma chère?"

Retreat for now. Count our booty and split 50/50 with the belgian. Ask her if she has any friends we can recruit and if she knows of other establishments such as the one we just destroyed.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2014, 02:56:49 pm »

Maddox ejected the magazine, putting it in his pocket, and shouted to the back.  "Something broke in the gun and caused it to fire!  Pulled out the magazine before more went off, but we may want to hurry up!"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2014, 04:21:41 pm »

Maddox ejected the magazine, putting it in his pocket, and shouted to the back.  "Something broke in the gun and caused it to fire!  Pulled out the magazine before more went off, but we may want to hurry up!"
"Is the driver dead?"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24