Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 36189 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 4
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2014, 12:39:20 pm »

Well, I've waitlisted him.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2014, 12:47:24 pm »

"Obviously, zere is only one way we can solve zis problem." Pierre says as he gets out his rock solid weeks old baguette "We must destroy this place of heresy, of cheap imitations of great art. We shall strike the first blow against these philistines, right here. Are you with me, mademoiselle?"

Invite the Belgian to join me in wrecking zis horrible place. Even if she doesn't join in, start smashing up the shop with the rock like baguette. Hum the marseillaise as I do so.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2014, 02:19:08 pm »

"Clearly these people aren't completely convinced by my dream of starting a fortress. I should let them have an out."

Check my stuff to see if I have pickaxes. If not, designate two of them as miners and send them to get gear and pickaxes. Send the rest to get dogs from the pet shop and dwarven rum. Tell them I'll pay them when they return.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2014, 04:30:19 pm »

Oh hey, 9 again already. I'll see what I can do by this evening.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 5
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2014, 12:39:12 am »

I think after the next 2 turns, it will be time for morning. Though HBM might be somewhat out of synch with the rest of you. In fact, timing may require some discussion

>[S­] SOUNDCLOWN: ENGAGE RESONATOR

what is stealth
(4) You set up your equipment and test its power by blasting a few bass tones. You love the way it vibrates the windows of the warehouse from all the way over here. After blasting and freestyling some electronic music for a few minutes, you decide it just needs... MORE POWER.

"Well. Shit... Eh, I'm not leaving until I get something of use outta this 'hole."
Ed picks up the pace with his search.

(Also, are you reading one of the comics I linked? :V
Assuming that that bit about the webcomics was regarding that little discussion in the happy thread, of course. If not, feel free to ignore this~)
(Nope, my brother linked me Prequel Adventure.)
(6) You simply yank out the entire drawer and run with it, having glanced several useful tools in it. It's really heavy, but if you can just gain some distance, you can plop it down and search it properly.

Fuck man... I might have hated that job, but it was better than none. What am I going to do now? Its not as if any other bio lab in the city will touch me once word of this gets around. Maybe I could re-enroll in college or something, look to work towards a PhD...

Ah, there is no point worrying about it until I can think straight. Might as well try and get some sleep. My problems will still be there to solve when I wake up.
(5) At that point, the anesthetic really kicks in and you knock out on your couch. You dream little, in hazy, half-conscious visions. Being happy at a new job, people speaking kindly about you, bacon... freedom, running... pain, anger... confusion...

Hell yeah. You hear that? That's the income rolling in. Sell heroin, get money, count money, stash money in clandestine locations.
(1)One of your girls goes missing for a couple days before turning up dead in an alleyway with a note stuck to her corpse. "33% if you want to continue your business -B.Z."

You've heard the name before... some big banger who operates out of an even worse neighborhood nearby. You and your gang are the only ones to know about the murder so far, and figure it might be best to keep it that way. Wouldn't want people's parents getting involved just yet. Perhaps you can still handle this on your own...

"Of course, I remember now. Well then, let's go."
Continue driving to the pawn shop.
(5) It's just around the corner! Your long drive over, you get out to examine the shop. Just looking in the window you see they've got lots of stuff you could use.

Theodore thoughtfully and carefully paws through his kitchen collection, assessing his options.
He has a good place from which to find his feet, but he doesn't want to stay here too long- nice as Pete and Maxine are, it's kinda awkward being third wheel to a married couple, and besides... he has nefarious schemes to enact and a villainous laugh to perfect.

Check myself out. What am I wearing? Do I look presentable enough for a job interview or whatever?

Also, I was more interested in places I could burglarize, ones with the tenants (and their valuables) still inside.
Browse old listings, maybe? Either way I'll go out later on, catch a bus to another part of the city and scout potential targets.

Put the toaster on my bed and pull the insides out of it, hollowing it out until the shell can be used as a decorative hat.

"Sorry old girl, but we've got ta make a few changes around here," Theo mutters sadly as he regards the toaster in his hands, his expression deeply apologetic as he places it down on the bed, ready for surgery.
(5) You still look spick n' span in your kitchen staff uniform.
(1) Some fugitive, Crane or something (you don't check the news much) was sighted in this area recently, so people are on pretty high alert. You'll probably have to scope out potential marks on the other side of the river. And for that, you'll probably need a ride, at least for actually carrying anything out. The only fences you know live around here. For scoping out, the bus will do.
(2) On second thought, you really can't do without even ol' Bixby at the moment. You'll just have to wait on hats.

Grab mask and put it in a pocket.  Hide gun on person.  Get out of here.
(3) As you leave and start briskly walking away, someone seizes you from behind and drags you into an alleyway. "What the hell are you doing, initiate!? How the hell did you manage to trip the burglar alarm? Did you not use the key that was provided?"

"Obviously, zere is only one way we can solve zis problem." Pierre says as he gets out his rock solid weeks old baguette "We must destroy this place of heresy, of cheap imitations of great art. We shall strike the first blow against these philistines, right here. Are you with me, mademoiselle?"

Invite the Belgian to join me in wrecking zis horrible place. Even if she doesn't join in, start smashing up the shop with the rock like baguette. Hum the marseillaise as I do so.
(6) In response, la grand Belge hoists a display of shameful cheese over her head and hurls it into a despicable wine rack. You begin smashing everything in sight, and the shocked proprietor is too baffled to do anything but watch your colère.

"Clearly these people aren't completely convinced by my dream of starting a fortress. I should let them have an out."

Check my stuff to see if I have pickaxes. If not, designate two of them as miners and send them to get gear and pickaxes. Send the rest to get dogs from the pet shop and dwarven rum. Tell them I'll pay them when they return.
(1) You fear they may simply abandon you, and chase off to accompany them at the last minute, causing them to run in terror. They soon become lost, though you know the way. Hopefully you can find them before they get into trouble...

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2014, 12:50:42 am »

"What the hell are you doing, initiate!? How the hell did you manage to trip the burglar alarm? Did you not use the key that was provided?"

"A burglar decided that the timing would be good to try and rob the place and broke through the window," Maddox replied.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2014, 01:02:55 am »

"What the hell are you doing, initiate!? How the hell did you manage to trip the burglar alarm? Did you not use the key that was provided?"

"A burglar decided that the timing would be good to try and rob the place and broke through the window," Maddox replied.
"Seriously? Ugh... nevermind... did you get the gun at least?"

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2014, 01:19:20 am »

GET TRUCK

ABANDON FAR AWAYWARDS

TAKE BRIEFCASE HOME, REST

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2014, 01:23:09 am »

"Both the gun and the mask."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2014, 01:58:23 am »

"Both the gun and the mask."
"Very well... we can still do this. Come with me."
You follow the man, also wearing civilian clothes and the metal mask of your cult. He explains that at 1PM, a van carrying a very special kind of chalk needed for the upcoming ritual will come down this street. He needs you to hold up the driver while he unloads the chalk. It is absolutely critical you prevent the driver from looking back or through his rear-view mirrors while this takes place, to prevent him having any details to report.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2014, 02:16:33 am »

Which girl is it?

Also, do I know where BZ lives, exactly? If not, find out clandestinely.

Stop heroin sales for now - review current assets.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2014, 02:37:32 am »

(Yeah didn't think so. :v)
"Paydirt."
Ed hefts the drawer up, soon moving out the garage's door and walking the way home with it, trying to look inconspicuous the entire time. Ed's not very good at looking inconspicuous.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:14 am »

Dreams.... dreams are confusing. Once refreshed, wake up, wash, get dressed. How do I feel once awake?
This is a blank sig.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2014, 06:28:50 am »

Search for... Let's see... A combat-ready staff, an equip able monkey tail, black boots, and weighted clothing. Also, look for contact lenses. And manga.
"Lessee if you have what I need..."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2014, 09:52:29 am »

"Very well... we can still do this. Come with me."
You follow the man, also wearing civilian clothes and the metal mask of your cult. He explains that at 1PM, a van carrying a very special kind of chalk needed for the upcoming ritual will come down this street. He needs you to hold up the driver while he unloads the chalk. It is absolutely critical you prevent the driver from looking back or through his rear-view mirrors while this takes place, to prevent him having any details to report.

"And if he looks back?"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24