Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 18  (Read 36017 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 13
« Reply #270 on: September 30, 2014, 03:56:44 pm »

"WHAT AM I? A FUCKING GUINEA PIG? Testing on the animals not enough for you?"

Snap and lose patience. Drive the scientists away with furious anger, and let the dogs out to help me.

We could be a pack, with this as our home!
This is a blank sig.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 30, 2014, 06:31:22 pm »

"Eheh, poor guy."
Ed heads for the exit, cheerfully whistling as he slings his golf bag over his shoulder.
"Good game, everyone. We really oughta do this again sometime."
He takes a much longer way home than his usual path, taking count of the money once he gets there.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 01, 2014, 02:06:15 pm »

"Ah, mon chère, I agree completely. However, there are only the two of us and I only have a baguette. A fearsome weapon, but not made for genocide. Per'aps we should look out for people to join us on our crusade?"

Look for other immigrants to join our cause. Perhaps the belgian still has some friends? Also try to scrounge up some better weapons, quiet like

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 03, 2014, 11:40:45 am »

Need 2 more for the turn!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 03, 2014, 03:59:25 pm »

Question voice.

(ie. Why it is in my head, who it is, etc.  Make the voice act however you want.)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 04:01:03 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2014, 11:59:50 pm »

Need just one more for the turn.

Given the slow-ups, may reduce required players for turns.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2014, 02:59:44 am »

Look around.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a D-List Batman Villain TURN 14
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2014, 01:32:25 pm »

Head into town anyhow. Try and find a wireless microphone and some speakers I could hook it up to. Don't buy it, but assess the electronic store they're in for stealability. Any major obstacles?
(3) After a long walk into town, you find a low-end electronics store. What you seek would be relatively easy to shoplift, but you wonder if such low-quality equipment is even worth it. Then again, you don't have anything...

ACQUIRE SUPPORT OF VARIOUS CHOP SHOPS THAT ARE BOUND TO BE LOCATED IN THE DOCKS AREA

BEGIN CONSTRUCTION OF VEHICLE-BASED SOUND CANNON

(2) These chop shops have been around as long as they have for a reason. They're not liable to do business with someone who flared onto the scene yesterday, not until you've become more established at least. Too risky otherwise.

(1) Nevertheless, you begin building the sound canon to be later fitted onto a vehicle. The first sound check destroys the shed it's in and kills 2 of your goons, severely damaging itself with the debris. Still, you're liking its prospects as a weapon.

A... clown.

Hm. Better not push my luck, then. Set my gang to rob some other drugstores in the neighborhood, maybe via burglaries, and get more chemical components to make some magic.

(4) Once again proving you don't let such setbacks keep you down, you and your gang pull off robberies during deliveries to drugstores. Now you have plenty of precursor.

"WHAT AM I? A FUCKING GUINEA PIG? Testing on the animals not enough for you?"

Snap and lose patience. Drive the scientists away with furious anger, and let the dogs out to help me.

We could be a pack, with this as our home!
(6) "I didn't mean that! It was accidental! Hey, what are you-"
But before he can stop you, you open a nearby cage of small dogs. The come streaming out and swarm him, causing him to scream and run from the room. The other lab workers rush to assist and control the situation, leaving the kennels unguarded. You enter, and all the dogs, usually crazed, silence themselves upon seeing you. When you open the doors, they do not attack you, but instead rush for the exit: and the scientists, seeing the stampede of nearly every dog in the lab, do the same.

Most of them make it to the door, but a few are not so lucky. Three of them are caught and torn to shreds, and one of them is stuck hiding in a supply closet, several dogs sniffing and scratching at the door. Once all the other scientists are gone, the dogs in the hall stop their dash for the exit and instead turn to face you, quietly.

"Eheh, poor guy."
Ed heads for the exit, cheerfully whistling as he slings his golf bag over his shoulder.
"Good game, everyone. We really oughta do this again sometime."
He takes a much longer way home than his usual path, taking count of the money once he gets there.
(1) On your way, you walk past 2 overzealous young officers, deployed to patrol while the rest of the PD is occupied with a situation on the highway, who, seeing an obvious supervillain, eagerly draw their weapons and come charging after you.

"Ah, mon chère, I agree completely. However, there are only the two of us and I only have a baguette. A fearsome weapon, but not made for genocide. Per'aps we should look out for people to join us on our crusade?"

Look for other immigrants to join our cause. Perhaps the belgian still has some friends? Also try to scrounge up some better weapons, quiet like
(1) As you knew before, she had driven them away with her angry talking, but you post a discrete ad online. To your dismay, the first people to respond are disgruntled Quebecois voyous.

Question voice.

(ie. Why it is in my head, who it is, etc.  Make the voice act however you want.)
(4) I AM THE DAWN AND THE FIRE! THE BRINGER OF ETERNAL FLAME! WHO DARES BRING ME TO THIS PLANE AND LIES? I WAS PROMISED AN ARMY, NOT THE SKULL OF A SINGLE WASTREL!

Look around.
(3) As you rub the gas out of your eyes, you are horrified by what you see around you. All these people, pulling huge stacks of manga out of their cars... and burning them! Huge bonfires of treasured stories as far as you can see, the characters within rising up from the smoke and crying in agony. They point at you. "Why do you let them do this?" they scream.

Suddenly, all the people below turn from their burning to look at you. They laugh, they point. They want to kill you, and humiliate you! You scream back at them, brandish your staff.

"Put down the staff. None of this is real." You turn to your right. An enormous, pointed shadow stands before you, eyes glowing, outline flickering.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 01:33:57 pm by HugoLuman »

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2014, 02:04:50 pm »

Talk at the dogs...

"This is our home. Those who come here want to hurt us, and take away our home. We will fight to protect it."

Using some of the brighter dogs, perform a stock keep - what supplies do we have, what sort of layout does this place have?
This is a blank sig.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2014, 12:42:45 am »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2014, 12:47:33 am »

Use my excellent ventriloquist skills to somehow distract the shopkeeper guy in one of the stores. Then perform stealing!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2014, 12:58:55 am »

* Soundclown claps

YEP, SHIT'S GETTING DONE

MOUNT THE CANNON ON A PLATFORM, GET THE VAN FIXED UP, IT'S FUCKING PARADE TIME

YOU EITHER JOIN THE GANG OR GET BASS BOOSTED

AND SOMEONE FEED THE CHEMIST GODDAMN

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2014, 01:15:07 am »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
(Yes)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2014, 01:50:18 am »

Ed stops for a moment, gazing at the oncoming officers. He slings his bag in their direction, as his hand moves down to a pouch on his golf bag, unzipping it and letting loose a seemingly unending(not really) torrent(more a trickle) of golf balls into the cops' path, hopefully stunning them long enough for him to get a swing or two in at 'em.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2014, 01:53:23 am »

Synthesize all manner of curious concoctions (that are narcotic and marketable) and superior solutions (that are also narcotic and marketable).

Then sell, get money.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24