Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Something I just can't remember.  (Read 946 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Something I just can't remember.
« on: August 01, 2014, 11:41:42 pm »

I've actually been reminded a few times lately of some old book I used to occasionally thumb through, or maybe a few of them. When I was little I remember running into some old bigass medical book. Like really big. I can't remember if the covers were blue or brown at this point but it was also definitely hardcover. I also remember some brownish pages in it that had some kind of diagnosis flowchart thing.

I think it was some sort of home reference book. I just really, really wanna remember what it was since I remember it off and on and I'm always like "What was that book again? What was it actually called?"

Just wondering if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking about.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Something I just can't remember.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 05:59:11 am »

Merck manual maybe?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Dr. Sazar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mortiest Morty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 06:05:04 pm »

Gray's Anatomy?

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 12:23:35 pm »

Something to try would be asking a librarian. Preferably one who's old enough to just remember a lot of common books that were a round. Rather then say a guy who's "Hey it's just my job to shelf the books". I know the kind of guy who'd probably know, but if I ask him & he says "It's not.... ". I can't answer "Yeah that's the one", so maybe not much help.

gimlet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 01:15:39 pm »

American Medical Association Family Medical Guide?   I see at least one picture of a flowchart on a brown page http://www.rarebooksfirst.com/servlet/the-8658/American-Medical-Association-Family/Detail and the Amazon description suggests that the flowcharts are in one chapter...