Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Post-Apocalyptia: IC Thread  (Read 4616 times)

blazing glory

Re: Post-Apocalyptia: IC Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2014, 08:10:52 am »

"Scientists, your all infants in lab coats no wonder you destroyed the planet."

If I'm an infant then what does that make you?! A Fetus perhaps?.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2014, 08:18:57 am »

"Course not, I'm a grunt, thats why I have the big gun. Everyone knows marines are born big dump and heavily armed. Thats why you lived to get into your pod and sleep while the weapons you made burned the planet around us, people like me who kept the people from trashing this place.

You must be so proud, your name is probably famous. As one of the men who murdered billions of innocent women and children.
"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 08:20:44 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

blazing glory

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2014, 08:35:06 am »

"Course not, I'm a grunt, thats why I have the big gun. Everyone knows marines are born big dump and heavily armed. Thats why you lived to get into your pod and sleep while the weapons you made burned the planet around us, people like me who kept the people from trashing this place.

You must be so proud, your name is probably famous. As one of the men who murdered billions of innocent women and children.
"

You wouldn't believe it but I was in the defense division.

If you move people like you into high command then you have people who launch those nukes to destroy scientist's researching them,of course innocents are just "collateral damage".

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2014, 08:44:33 am »

"People like me? People like me kick down the front door and kill the scientists in person. Marine's don't push a button from behind a desk we face our enemy gun barrel to gun barrel.

And your not an idiot, there's no such thing as a defensive weapon system any weapon designed to defend can be used just as easily to kill. You built the systems that did this whether you intended for it or not.
I hand built this rifle to defend myself, that won't make you any less dead if I decide to use it for offense instead.
"

« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 08:52:20 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

blazing glory

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2014, 08:57:30 am »

Then I ask you,why didn't you just shoot me as soon as you saw my coat?

Neither of us are idiots,we all know that humanity will rise up again and simply nuke themselves back down,it may take 500 years,or maybe 5000,but it will happen,so wouldn't you rather do your best to stop it,if you were so keen on it in the past?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:09:11 am by blazing glory »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2014, 09:02:58 am »

"That's simple, you can take the man out of the marines but you can't take the marine out of the man. Marine's do not murder people in cold blood. No matter how much we may want to.

I have no orders to kill you and frankly I have a use for you if I'm convinced I can trust you.
"
Caine's law.

blazing glory

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2014, 09:13:53 am »

"That's simple, you can take the man out of the marines but you can't take the marine out of the man. Marine's do not murder people in cold blood. No matter how much we may want to.

I have no orders to kill you and frankly I have a use for you if I'm convinced I can trust you.
"

Right now,I don't need you to trust me,I just needed to know if you would be going to be shooting me in the back at any point.

Even if I truly wanted to I wouldn't be able to afford killing you for whatever reason,you have weapon's training and my body strength is something to cringe at.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2014, 09:15:43 am »

"I don't shoot people in the back, except enemy combatants and they deserved it for fucking with marines."
Caine's law.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2014, 11:35:13 am »

"Buske thy heed, an seke newe knowleche. Hou obout th eese weorkes nou an th ferly late? It is thy choyss an eny is god for me." he answered. If she decided to take the ones that capitalized on her current knowledge, even if only to amass coin and supplies in preparation for a trip in the future, he would have the opportunity to spend his time training and preparing himself, and in case she decided to leave with the caravan, he'd probably still have his work cut out for him on the road.
"Though we might benefit from time spent here, traveling is what we know best. Though it may be to unknown lands, the road is always familiar, as an old friend whose face may have been weathered by time but is still recognizable. South it is."

Take job traveling south.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2014, 11:47:56 am »

"Though we might benefit from time spent here, traveling is what we know best. Though it may be to unknown lands, the road is always familiar, as an old friend whose face may have been weathered by time but is still recognizable. South it is."

Take job traveling south.

The decision seemed to brighten Casslan's mood, such was the certainty some manner of action was to be had sooner rather than later. "Yis, dame."

Casslan follows Ellen as she joins the caravan. He spends some time and 1 mana training the quick creation of psionic shields.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2014, 11:31:51 am »

Lily stare at the board , wondering what the writing means. (Tribal savages in post-apocalyptia genraly can't read.)

Bump
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

blazing glory

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2014, 05:40:42 pm »

smurfington,where you gone!?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]