Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Human Orbit | Influence your crew as the AI of a space station  (Read 30352 times)

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube
Re: Human Orbit | Influence your crew as the AI of a space station
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2014, 07:23:27 am »

stuff about development

Thanks for the feedback. It's nice to hear where you all are in terms of whats currently in place. A follow up to that: do you have a rough (I repeat, very ROUGH) outline of your schedule of development?

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2014, 10:09:21 am »

Neat.

Might be a bit much, but is it possible to show us a snippet of what this dialogue generator can do?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2014, 10:10:39 am »

A: Yesterday, there was fighting
B: It was inevitable
C: It was inevitable
D: It is terrifying

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2014, 11:29:50 am »

Now, now, some of us work hard to keep our little bearded friends safe and happy.

...I may be in the minority here, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2014, 11:44:56 am »

Now, now, some of us work hard to keep our little bearded friends safe and happy.

I baby my dorfs.

Speaking of babying, can we baby the crew and make sure everything is of the utmost safety? Possibly by locking everyone into their rooms and only letting them out for food and water?
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2014, 11:57:16 am »

I baby my dorfs.

Speaking of babying, can we baby the crew and make sure everything is of the utmost safety? Possibly by locking everyone into their rooms and only letting them out for food and water?

yus.

ai rogue pls kill bolted core.

* Iceblaster is done forcing jokes.

:3

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2014, 12:03:52 pm »

I baby my dorfs.

An Asimov cage?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2014, 02:53:23 pm »

If you're expecting us to sympathize with our low-ranking slaves, you've come to the wrong forum :P

The upper boards have a thread where dwarven children are put into a tiny room with an aggressive dog for their entire childhood to make them into supersoldiers.

As an actual question: Will we be able to mod this game, or include our own special snowflek self-insert mary sues characters?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. If you expected, like, you know...Humanity? You've come to the WRONG PLACE.

While that is almost certainly true, killing useless, annoying leaders is a time-honored tradition on these forums.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2014, 03:04:25 pm »

If you're expecting us to sympathize with our low-ranking slaves, you've come to the wrong forum :P

The upper boards have a thread where dwarven children are put into a tiny room with an aggressive dog for their entire childhood to make them into supersoldiers.

As an actual question: Will we be able to mod this game, or include our own special snowflek self-insert mary sues characters?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. If you expected, like, you know...Humanity? You've come to the WRONG PLACE.

While that is almost certainly true, killing useless, annoying leaders is a time-honored tradition on these forums.
You know, for the greater good and all that.  Sacrifices must be made.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2014, 04:03:23 pm »

'Tis that a THREAT?  :P

And yes, I want to be able to lock my hoomans into their tiny rooms and not let them out.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2014, 05:33:45 pm »

I gots an idea.

Maybe as a little option tick when starting a game, have a 'Silly objective mode' where it'd give you a silly side objective, IE, 'Keep one pet human' or 'Make [two people who hate each other] lovers!' or 'Make a human zoo!'

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2014, 09:16:52 pm »

'Tis that a THREAT?  :P

And yes, I want to be able to lock my hoomans into their tiny rooms and not let them out.

Not at all.  In fact, enjoy this lever connected to a door/airlock...

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2014, 09:31:03 pm »

Why let them out for food and water when you can pump soup through the ventilation shafts?

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2014, 11:24:37 pm »

Why let them out for food and water when you can pump soup through the ventilation shafts?
Guys, the games not even beta yet and we've already broke it... Go Bay 12!
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2014, 11:55:34 pm »

So, if we can affect behavior by poisoning food supplies.  Could we say, through strategic poisoning, make half the population strict vegetarians and the other strict carnivores?

"You're eating broccoli?  Broccoli killed my father!"  "You eat pork, the slayer of all of research team 5."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13