Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

Author Topic: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Back to the Action  (Read 52133 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: \Legends/ - Simple Freeform Wild West RPG - Fine Shootin'
« Reply #375 on: September 23, 2014, 08:01:36 pm »

Jim rides over to the vagrant, and looks at him closely.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 23, 2014, 08:22:03 pm »

"No, was just wondering how ya did that little trick with the knife throw."

"I was trained as a Shaolin Warrior for many years."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 23, 2014, 08:30:29 pm »

"Thank ya kindly mam." Jimmy walks inside, and sits patiently if there is a chair, twiddling his thrums in an amusing manner for such a large person.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2014, 08:51:44 pm »

"Ah warned ye." Michael drawls, holstering his revolver.

Michael kicks the knife away from the man with the wounded elbow and goes to grab the handgun the dead guy behind the rock dropped, using it to finish off the first handgun owner he shot. He makes his way back to the last wounded hood to ask him some questions before continuing on his way up the mountain. If the man starts chanting or doesn't answer in a satisfactory manner, he'll shoot him through the head. After he gets his answers, he'll shoot the hood through the head anyway. Then he'll continue in his search for the Mountain Men.

"Now you're going to answer me. Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing out here trying to attack me?" Michael growls.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2014, 09:12:50 pm »

The shadow nods before speaking.
"What's a Shaolin?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 23, 2014, 09:42:51 pm »

"Ah warned ye." Michael drawls, holstering his revolver.

Michael kicks the knife away from the man with the wounded elbow and goes to grab the handgun the dead guy behind the rock dropped, using it to finish off the first handgun owner he shot. He makes his way back to the last wounded hood to ask him some questions before continuing on his way up the mountain. If the man starts chanting or doesn't answer in a satisfactory manner, he'll shoot him through the head. After he gets his answers, he'll shoot the hood through the head anyway. Then he'll continue in his search for the Mountain Men.

"Now you're going to answer me. Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing out here trying to attack me?" Michael growls.

Micheal casually reloads and holsters his Revolver as he walks down the mountainous slope, past the fresh corpses. One of the dead bodies that was previously charging him with a knife is revealed to have been a woman; Micheal stares at her for a few seconds before continuing on, trying to not let the thought bother him to much. He hurdles over the figure clutching at his elbow, and retrieves the loaded Revolver of one fallen cultist before proceeding up the one that he had previously shot in the shoulder. (10+1 vs. 6-2) A quick shot to the temple puts him down for good, Micheal carries the smoking gun back to the final figure and points it straight at his cranium. "Now you're going to answer me. Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing out here trying to attack me?" The man responds in a firm, low voice, "Lord Shabbaol will once again ascend his throne, all others will perish in the darkness while the enlightened receive the true-" (9+1 vs. 8-3) Micheal shoots him in the jaw, "Shut the fuck up," before unloading a second one through his right eye.

Micheal looks up from the cultist's body, now he has business to attend to.

[Searching for the Mountain Men will resume with the next Turn.]

The shadow nods before speaking.
"What's a Shaolin?"

"Shaolin is an ancient style of the Martial Arts that teaches power through the body, the mind, and the soul."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2014, 09:45:27 pm »

The shadow blinks.
"That's pretty cool. I mean, I can't really put into words how interesting that is."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 24, 2014, 12:11:11 am »

Carter goes over to the other table to inquire and get some information about WesternLink Inc.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 24, 2014, 12:32:30 am »

"I suppose so. The old owner put that up as a rules list, but I think we only need three. You will not bring weapons inside the building, do not get too rough, and you will pay your bill. So hand over any of your weapons and I will see if I can let you in." Keld holds out his hand for the man's weapons.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 24, 2014, 06:37:57 am »

The shadow blinks.
"That's pretty cool. I mean, I can't really put into words how interesting that is."

".....well, I should get going now." He stands up.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 24, 2014, 07:05:57 am »

"My condolences. Surely the hunter has gone on to a better place. I will be going momentarily. But first, what is your name, if I may ask, and what is the name of your tribe?"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 24, 2014, 08:20:54 am »

Try to cover myself in dirt, to remain hidden! Look for any ingots that I could have missed in the hole!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 24, 2014, 02:10:26 pm »

"Where are you going, friend? You still haven't got your part of the ransom. It's in lead though."

Fire a round or two into the barely alive guy with my revolver.

"Now that's done, let me help you out, Father."

Help Father Gregory out of his bounds. Give him the Repeater that the bandit had and point him in the direction of Jamestown.

"Try not to get caught this time."

Pocket the revolvers. Might sell for a nice buck. Oh, and check their bodies too. They might be holding out on me. Then, go back to looking for "birds".
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:12:55 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 24, 2014, 02:22:22 pm »

"Magnifico! Now I just have to wait for the profits to pour in."

Tend to the business. Look for chemistry or medicine books in the towns shops with the objective of finding a way to 'upgrade' the opium.

((Josse doesn't do drugs. But his disease is the lack of funds :D Also I'm trying to go into morphine production so it can be sold as a medicine for pain relief (abusable one, it's still a shady business after all).))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 27, 2014, 11:48:14 am »

Bump for anyone that missed this.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28