Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Dark Souls - Reign of the Four Kings [DnD 3.5 IC Thread] [The Undead Asylum]  (Read 11924 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

"Hmm. That does feel better. Oh!"

The gnome spots the dwarf, and moves closer, wincing a bit at his own remaining injuries.

"You're still hurt."

Facing the knight, he says, "Thanks. Will the fire restore all wounds, or will we need more healing? What were you doing here when you rescued us?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

"The Bonfire will restore some wounds. It seems that it requires roughly a day before magical healing sets in again though... I've heard in tales that they are supposed to be blazing beacons of healing. The only ones I've seen have been embers compared to the stories... But as for what I was doing here I am on the Bearer's Quest. To ring the Bell of Awakening and find the fate of the Bearers. Unfortunately, I ran into a bit of a problem."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Elazor is quiet as a mouse - it makes sense, the girl seemed quite shy despite the mysterious mask and robes.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

"The Bonfire will restore some wounds. It seems that it requires roughly a day before magical healing sets in again though... I've heard in tales that they are supposed to be blazing beacons of healing. The only ones I've seen have been embers compared to the stories... But as for what I was doing here I am on the Bearer's Quest. To ring the Bell of Awakening and find the fate of the Bearers. Unfortunately, I ran into a bit of a problem."

"What problem?" Freda asked hesitantly.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Blue Knight doesn't look directly at any of you when he says "Well... I ran into a problem The exit is just through those doors." he points to the doors to the south "But... The Asylum Guardian is... well Guarding the exit."

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

"Asylum Guardian?"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

"I don't know either. Here" The gnome hands some leaves of what look like lettuce to the dwarf. Paying closer attention, one might have noticed that he had taken these leaves from off his head.
"I can't spare much at a time, but this will help with what the fire hasn't."

He looks back at the knight.
"So what guardian? Something meant to keep us in here? Someone strong who's been out there for some time?"
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A giant spider who has been tasked with guarding this place. It is far too much for me to overcome by myself but... With all of us together I figure we can do excellently! It is the only way out and I believe our time is limited."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

The Blue Knight doesn't look directly at any of you when he says "Well... I ran into a problem The exit is just through those doors." he points to the doors to the south "But... The Asylum Guardian is... well Guarding the exit."
"If the exit is through the doors, and you cannot overcome the Guardian, how did you get in?"
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I entered through the Northern exit. You heard the large crashes yes? The asylum has stood for a great many years. Longer than living memory. Sections of it have started to crumble. There may be more exits I don't know of, but the ones I do know of have collapsed. It would likely take months to dig out and I don't want to risk being killed by Hollows while digging out rubble."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

"In that case, I suggest that we wait for a while for the injured to heal. How far have you scouted in this place?" ((Map update get!))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I spent most of my time in the other sections of the asylum. This place is larger than you'd think it possibly could be. Still, I'll tell you what I know."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Current Health
Freda: 6/6
Ryurist: 2/13
Lyra: 9/10
Ezalor: 4/5
Ryat: 4/12

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

"In that case, I suggest those of you who are injured stay here and rest for now. Those who have spells can regain them, too."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That... Might be wise. I am loathe to wait. But I've been here this long I can wait for a few hours longer to accomplish my task."

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

"Very well. I wish to check something; I will return soon."
Lyra turns and heads for the corpses to loot the hell out of them.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13