Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Astral's Mini Giveaway Thread (Updated With Everquest Landmark Beta Keys!)  (Read 2966 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Put me in for Everquest Landmark too.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Winners for CK2 and Spec Ops will be announced approximately 12 hours from now. I'm giving another day after that for the Everquest beta keys.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Can I also signup for an everdusk key?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile

I always miss all the CK sales, maybe I'll get a chance to play it some day. I'd love a Crusader Kings key.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drawing for Crusader Kings 2 and Spec Ops: The Line will commence in about an hour and a half. Last call for those, and still have til tomorrow same time for the Everquest Landmark key drawing.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Double post, but congratulations to Bouchart for winning the CK2 drawing, and IcyTea31 for the Spec Ops: The Line win.

Everquest key drawing will commence tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 02:04:55 am by Astral »

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

If it's not too late I'd go for an EQ key. I missed my invite to Landmark because it was activated on sending the email rather than entering a key. I think. Either way I couldn't login.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drawings for the Everquest keys will commence in a few minutes. Last chance to sign up! Keys will be awarded through private message, and can be redeemed through the Everquest Landmark Beta site.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Congrats to Samarkand and Duuvian on the Everquest beta key win! That's all for this thread, so it will be locked.
Pages: 1 2 [3]