Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: DnD 3.5: Brackenreach/End IC  (Read 10317 times)

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Re: DnD 3.5: Brackenreach/End IC
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2014, 11:39:01 pm »

"What a 'feces'?"
"Its what we call whatever comes out of this little runts mouth"

Krag pulls out his bow, then picks up Ulric and tries to stick them together.
Slork grasps his belly, and lets out a monstrous laugh. This is the most fun he's had in years.
"Cherish this opportunity dwarf, this is a unique opportunity to see the world from tall peoples eyes!"
He doubles over in laughter
"Krag, was it? I think out friend needs a bit of shave, don't you? You know what a shave is don't you? I can teach you..."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:42:27 pm by UltraValican »
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2014, 11:39:17 pm »

"Sorry, Cow? I have really bad hearing, my apologies."

Osoero was enjoying this, though his jokes had apparently sailed over the heads of his audience. Disappointing, that.

"Oh, and feces is the stuff that comes out when you take a shit."

Finally he stops, and shrugs, pulling himself up to his full height; not great, but he somehow managed to seem far more imposing than he should have, given his frame and build, an otherworldy quality surrounding him.

"But I've been rude, and I apologize. My name is Osoero Devilsblood, Warlock extraordinaire. Perhaps you can remember that, 'Ulric Farseer', Dwarf Without Manners. Though feel free to call me Oso. I'm sure you much prefer shorter names."

He smiles down at Ulric. It is not a pleasant expression.

...and then Ulric rises into the air and Oso has to stifle a giggle at the dwarf's situation.

"Put him down, Krag. Try calling him...'Garagh'. Can you do that?"

He points to the dwarf and repeats the word. "Garagh." The poor thing probably didn't have well developed vocal cords. Maybe it had gotten it's throat cut and the wound never healed right? Regeneration could be a terrible thing...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2014, 11:39:56 pm »

Looking somewhat apologetic, Krag picks up the dwarf and puts him back on the ground. Some people just couldn't make up their minds.

Rasghashave?

He points to the dwarf and repeats the word. "Garagh." The poor thing probably didn't have well developed vocal cords. Maybe it had gotten it's throat cut and the wound never healed right? Regeneration could be a terrible thing...
Garagh!

((None of you understand Giant :P.))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:41:27 pm by Remuthra »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2014, 11:41:54 pm »

The shack's door swings open, bouncing off the outer wall with a sharp crack. A short-haired hatchet-nosed human in a maroon uniform leans out, glaring around the clearing, "Right, what's all this, then?"

After a moment more, he shakes himself, "Ah, right, I recall now. You lot are the Irregulars from the call a few days ago, aren't you? Right, then, you'll be off to Blackthorn Mine, just a few miles north-east of here. One of the foremen sent in a request for a squad to investigate some disappearances, something about a new dig. It's a class two job, usual pay. 20 gold each upon successful completion, 10 gold bonus pay in the event of complications."

With a suspicious glance at Krag and Ulric, he asks, "That's all, clear off! Unless you've got questions, in which case you can make it snappy. Chop chop!"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2014, 11:43:16 pm »

Tradok grins and waves his axe at the man before running off towards the mine.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2014, 11:43:45 pm »

Krag looks suitably happy at the prospect of work.

Garagh! Maragahahgahnog!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2014, 11:44:28 pm »

((No but it's definitely something I'm putting skill points into once I level up.))

((Oso has to be able to chill with his bros))

"Good! Now. I am 'Oso'."

He points to himself and says "Oso" again, waiting to see the trolls response. He wasn't sure if the troll would be able to pronounce it correctly, but it was worth a try.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2014, 11:45:12 pm »

During all of this, Ruvitsuvi nonchalantly smokes. Once he hears Farseer imply dwarves are the best, though, Ruvitsuvi speaks up, in his Saruman-plus-Morgan Freeman-esque voice.

"Now, now, you headstrong dwarf. Just because you're stout and bearded does not mean you're better than everybody else. Farseer, was it? If you can see so far, you should be able to look past petty racism." Ruvitsuvi blows a couple of smoke rings, and continues. "You have much to learn. I may not look it--" Ruvitsuvi indicates his entirely white eyes, which are somehow barely unsettling (maybe it's his demeanor, or how well they go with his hair.) "--but I see everything, and therefore, I see you aren't as clever as you think."

Ruvitsuvi then uses some magic to mess with Ulric, by abruptly changing his beard bright blue.

((Damn, unlimited cantrips are fun.))

Afterward, Ruvitsuvi gets ready to set off.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2014, 11:45:28 pm »

Ah-Sagh?

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2014, 11:47:58 pm »

Slork tries to sober up
"Disapperences of what? Men. Ore. Tools. And please define complications. That seems to imply I get paid extra for killing and or maiming any hostiles during the job. I don't have an issue with that, but I that's usually an understood part of my line of work".
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:51:20 pm by UltraValican »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2014, 11:49:39 pm »

"Nnnnnnnnnnneh close enough." Oso shrugs and motions for the troll to follow him as he pulls lightly on his mule's reins, turning to go north-east.

Of course, he was actually turning to the north-west, but meh. Couldn't have everything.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2014, 11:49:58 pm »

"Troll, next time you want someone to be on your shoulders have a saddle or something for them to hold on to! Garagh prefers not falling to his death!" Ulric says in a huff ignoring the rest of the party's comments as he followed Tradok towards the mine before momentarily pausing to address the elf "Oh yes. I'm sure you do elf. You and your elfy elf magic. You don't value the hard work that comes with being a dwarf. You think your magic makes you perfect? You don't know the trouble a Dwarf has to go through just to survive. Enjoy your damned forest. Give me a challenge any day. Oh, and your lousy magic tricks won't work on me Elf!"

However, Slork's comment does peak his interest so he remains standing where he is.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2014, 12:00:24 am »

Slork lets out a disspointed sigh as the dwarf gets put back down
"What a shame, Urist, I was about to let our friend give you a wonderfully red and flowing beard. Should have stayed put."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2014, 12:00:41 am »

Slork tries to sober up
"Disapperences of what? Men. Ore. Tools. And please define complications. That seems to imply I get paid extra for killing and or maiming any hostiles during the job. I don't have an issue with that, but I that's usually an understood part of my line of work".
"You'll have to ask them for specifics. All the request said was that a work crew went missing the day before, when they returned to a newly uncovered cavern to continue surveying it. Complications are simple," he chuckled at his own rather poor joke, "Someone tries to give you the runaround, someone tries to bash your head in, someone's compromising Vale security -- you deal with it, you get more pay, savvy? If something untoward does happen, do try to leave a fellow or two alive to question, eh?"

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2014, 12:04:08 am »

"Ho ho, you are a fiesty one, Farseer. I have to work too, you know. I have much nastier magic, though. Don't make me use it." Ruvitsuvi continues smoking. "You think that being a dwarf is hard? We elves have to cope with stereotypes of infuriatingly immaculate perfection, crazy cannibals ambushing people, and the problems of daily survival, just as you. Not to mention idiots like you."

Ruvitsuvi loses his temper a bit and hobbles over to Ulric. "This oughta teach you a lesson about humility."

Ruvitsuvi attempts to inscribe his symbol, as shown in his picture, on Ulric's arm, using Arcane Mark. "Ÿąãŕ çöźâ'êř þøťşä!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:41:20 am by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13