Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: DnD 3.5: Brackenreach/End IC  (Read 10322 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: DnD 3.5: Brackenreach/End IC
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 11:07:46 pm »

"I suppose it was too much to ask for a company of dwarves. Well since it will obviously become neccesary to repeat my name several time for some of you to grasp the intricacy of a proper name, I am Ulric Farseer. Did you get that Orcs? Ul-Ric Far-see-er. I'll be happy to assist you as many times as neccesary until you can properly remember. I know you try your best but the sheer fact is that your orc blood has dampened your ability to understand the complexity of the world. But worry not! You find the strength to keep going! That's all that matters!" Ulric says in a forced cheery tone as though he were speaking to a brain dead puppy. Still, the smile on his face is genuine as he speaks to the orcs first.

"As for why I am here, I wanted to help the races of the world understand their superiors better. Simple as that. But for that i needed money. For that I needed a job. Thus, I am here. You do understand the concept of working do you not elf or were you too busy learning how to do nothing at all for years at a time while dwarves and humans did all the hard work for you?"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 11:13:32 pm »

"Well, not exactly, you see I-" The warlock is cut off as the dwarf begins to rant. Bloody hells, this couldn't end well...

He muses momentarily on the concept of screwing with the dwarf...probably a bad idea.

Eh, he was gonna do it anyway.

"Wait wait wait- can you say your name again? Orc-lick Bar-peer? Doesn't sound very dwarvish to me..."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 11:14:58 pm »

"Orc-lick? Why lick orc?"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 11:17:43 pm »

Ulric simply laughed "Oh, I see! Well perhaps we should make it a bit simpler for those of us without functioning dwarvern level intellect. Simply call me Ulrick. Roll. Rick. Without the first R. Should be simple enough for even your stunted minds to handle."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:19:41 pm by Nerjin »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2014, 11:20:03 pm »

Tradok seems confused. Ulric did use some big words.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2014, 11:23:27 pm »

Ulric simply laughed "Oh, I see! Well perhaps we should make it a bit simpler for those of us without functioning dwarvern level intellect. Simply call me Ulrick. Roll. Rick. Without the first R. Should be simple enough for even your stunted minds to handle."
"Ragahagadas? Raghrickgahg?"

The troll seems confused.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 11:26:26 pm »

"Nice to meet you Urist Fartseer the Noble Gnome!"
Slork stoops down the dwarve's height and extends his hand with an insincere smile.
He says in a whisper so quite only the dwarf can hear, "If you were an elf, your head would have been off your shoulders by sentence 4. Be careful, I might think those ears are pointed in the heat of combat."
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 11:28:52 pm »

"Wait, wait, let me write this down. I think it's a bit over my head..." the warlock says apologetically, feigning idiocy. Hopefully it would be obvious to everyone who wasn't the shortest member of the party. He fumbles about his person and holds up a finger in the universal expression of 'just one second' as he tried to find some scratch cloth or paper. Settling on a scrap of cloth, with a piece of chalk in one hand, he looks back up at the dwarf.

"Now, what was that about being stunted? You said your name was Bull-Shick? Doesn't shick mean feces?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2014, 11:30:42 pm »

"Ah a troll and a magnificent specimen at that. I can see that your intellect is rather sub-par. Still you know enough to put on clothing so you are obviously the smartest of your kind. Very well. Hm... My name is Bow!" Ulric said pulling the bow off of his back and gesturing at it and himself "Can you say Bow?"

When Slork whispers to him, however, Ulric only laughs before whispering back "Oh how absolutely cute. Even someone with your limited intellect couldn't possibly mistake myself with a treehugger. Oh, pardon me a moment. One of the more intelligent members needs my attention."

"Oh dear... Hm... You too seem to have some orc blood in you. Very well, you may call me Bow as well. The monosyllabic nature of the name might be more to your liking."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2014, 11:31:30 pm »

"What a 'feces'?"

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2014, 11:33:01 pm »

Krag pulls out his bow, then picks up Ulric and tries to stick them together.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2014, 11:35:12 pm »

"Pah!" Ulric shouted as Krag picked him up "Put me down you lackwit!" Ulric struggled against the Troll's strength but there was simply no chance for him.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2014, 11:36:03 pm »

Tradok laughs in amusement, pointing at Ulric.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2014, 11:36:27 pm »

With a brilliant leap of logic, Krag slings his bow on his back with the dwarf. Maybe that's what he meant.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2014, 11:38:26 pm »

"Aaaah! No no no put me down! Put me down!" Ulric said as he clutched onto the Troll as much as possible "Gah, shows me for trying to be nice!"

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13