Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 52

Author Topic: Pixel Art Collaboration  (Read 38620 times)

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
  • OH NO, EVERYTHING'S DEAD!
    • View Profile
    • Derp
Re: Pixel Art Collaboration
« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2014, 03:41:07 pm »

Your image isn't showing.

Try uploading it through something like imgur.
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2014, 03:45:37 pm »

What about now?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2014, 04:23:40 pm »

Bumpity Bump
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #423 on: August 23, 2014, 04:24:07 pm »

It's working. Dibs.

Edit: Nevermind, you saved the Image as JPEG or something similar. The image is all fuzzy now.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 04:26:04 pm by Mageziya »
Every dwarf, every dwarven man, women, and child, that comes to our forts will die there; it's truly sad when you think about it. And we ask our selves, why? Why do we push forward, knowing this fate, that we are destined for failure? Because, this game grasps the concept of mortality. Some games you can never lose, but we all stop eventually, causing a 'death' to those game's 'worlds'. Dwarf Fortress gives us a definite end, knowing that we will leave that world eventually, and move on to more.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 23, 2014, 04:29:49 pm »

What do i have to save it as?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 23, 2014, 04:33:31 pm »

How bout now?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 04:57:00 pm by tntey »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 23, 2014, 05:44:58 pm »

BUMPity BUMP

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 23, 2014, 08:01:16 pm »

Turnin' the squid to Ikachan. I have the other parts already drawn so please don't interrupt the area.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:10:32 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 23, 2014, 08:17:30 pm »

Made a little sun

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:29:51 pm by tntey »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 23, 2014, 08:44:32 pm »

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:47:31 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 23, 2014, 08:48:33 pm »

Planets!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 08:54:51 pm by tntey »

Mageziya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Derp
« Reply #431 on: August 23, 2014, 10:27:21 pm »

Dibs.

Ikachan was that practice game made by Pixel before he made Cave Story, right?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 10:29:33 pm by Mageziya »

Morghaine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 24, 2014, 04:58:50 am »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 24, 2014, 05:09:46 am »

Yep

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2014, 06:06:52 am »

Added Space!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 06:11:44 am by tntey »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 52