Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27

Author Topic: ROLL TO AVOID DYING II: NOW WITH MORE CAPITAL LETTERS  (Read 41874 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Avoid Dying
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2014, 11:36:11 am »

I can't die, i'm already dead :P
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2014, 11:56:09 am »

Respawn with M16 rifle, begin march around looking for radioactive zombies.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2014, 12:03:12 pm »

Challenge Death to a game of chance for my life. On a six-sided die: 1, 2 or 3, he wins; 4 or 5, I win; 6, we both lose.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2014, 12:26:55 pm »

watch IcyTea curiously as he begins to chuck a d6 around like a maniac.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2014, 01:25:18 pm »

Take some medicine. Swear like a sailor.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spin in a circle
(5)You respawn and spin in a circle. This accomplishes nothing, but at least you don't die.

Become a wizard.
(3-1)You drink a Potion of Magic, but you're not magical. It kills you.

I can't die, i'm already dead :P
(3)You're double dead now.

Respawn with M16 rifle, begin march around looking for radioactive zombies.
(6)You see zombies. The entire population of the city has been zombified by the radiation. At least you have a rifle that has no ammunition.

Challenge Death to a game of chance for my life. On a six-sided die: 1, 2 or 3, he wins; 4 or 5, I win; 6, we both lose.
(5)Death accepts your challenge. [6]You both die. Death's replacement will arrive next turn; until then, only players can die.

watch IcyTea curiously as he begins to chuck a d6 around like a maniac.
(6)The sight of Death destroys your mind. You run madly into the city, where you are killed by zombies.

Take some medicine. Swear like a sailor.
(1-1)The medicine is actually lethal poison. You die.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Explode cops.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile

Respawn with with another M16, decide to fire into the zombie horde. Behind the cover of friends, of course.[b/]

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Kick Obama in the toe.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Pretend to be an airplane. (Cult of the wind style)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:56:43 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

Go haunt someone.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Respawn. Throw the old Death's corpse at the new Death. Get numerological: 4=Death, 8=Lucky; Death*2=4*2=8=Lucky. Be the luckiest person ever for doing this.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:58:00 pm by IcyTea31 »
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile

Respawn as new Death
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Explode cops.
(4-1)You throw a grenade. One is caught in the blast, but they return to life due to Death being absent.

Respawn with with another M16, decide to fire into the zombie horde. Behind the cover of friends, of course.[b/]
(2)You respawn without any special gear.

Kick Obama in the toe.
(3)Obama isn't even in the city, much less the crater.

Go haunt someone.
(6)You haunt an exorcist. You are banished to another plane.

Respawn. Throw the old Death's corpse at the new Death. Get numerological: 4=Death, 8=Lucky; Death*2=4*2=8=Lucky. Be the luckiest person ever for doing this.
(5)You gain super luck! +1 to all actions. Of course, you also have -1 to all actions from the radiation.

Respawn as new Death
(3)You respawn as Death, but someone throws the old Death's corpse at you, killing you.

Pretend to be an airplane. (Cult of the wind style)
(2-1)You pretend to crash into the ground. Unfortunately, you crash into a pool of acid. You die.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 03:00:28 pm by Elephant Parade »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile

Without gun, I collect a bunch of rocks and decide to travel east. Maybe there will be a new Respawn site, a fresh start at chaos again.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27