Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27

Author Topic: ROLL TO AVOID DYING II: NOW WITH MORE CAPITAL LETTERS  (Read 41888 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Avoid Dying
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2014, 06:43:10 pm »

Make police implode.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2014, 06:51:19 pm »

Throw Rocks at cops
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2014, 06:51:48 pm »

>Cast Deadly Shape Change on the stars in mid-flight to make them throwing squares that kill everybody on the spot.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2014, 06:57:29 pm »

notice this place is horrible and go home I will run away to a friends home tomorrow
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2014, 06:58:21 pm »

Initiate Operation Drunken Bearhug.

Then hit the town with Mister Bear. Buy some jaegerbombs to kick off the evening.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2014, 10:50:14 pm »

torture Kittens

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2014, 11:10:33 pm »

Point out that we round up. Get healed by someone who isn't just competent, but knows what he is doing.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2014, 11:54:17 pm »

But I still can crawl! *happy smile*
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2014, 04:56:59 am »

Convince the clones that I am in fact evil.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2014, 06:12:56 am »

Kick one of the guards in the nuts and mutate to have super strength and destroy the government facility
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2014, 06:37:48 am »

Respawn. Mix the radiation with sugar and water, creating some BONK! Atomic Punch. Drink it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2014, 10:08:57 am »

Throw a Rock at IcyTea before he can finish drinking.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2014, 10:56:35 am »

Find an antidote for the poison
(3-1)You find more poison. As a last-ditch effort, you drink the poison. The poison kills you.

Be a ghost.
(6)You become a ghost ghost. However, the second level of ghostliness cancels out the second, so you're basically just a normal person.

find a cash for gold store and sell my coins
(1-1)The coins turn out to be priceless. The cash-for-gold owner can't afford to purchase them; he kills you for the coins.

Make police implode.
(3-1)You threaten to make their heads explode. One of them shoots you in the leg.

Throw Rocks at cops
(1-1)The rock turns out to be a boomerang. It flies back and strikes you in the neck, decapitating you.

>Cast Deadly Shape Change on the stars in mid-flight to make them throwing squares that kill everybody on the spot.
(1-1)You turn them into boomerangs instead. They fly back to you and pummel you to death.

notice this place is horrible and go home I will run away to a friends home tomorrow
(3-1)You trip over a boomerang and fall into a pool of radioactive waste. You have severe radiation sickness; -2 to all actions.

Initiate Operation Drunken Bearhug.

Then hit the town with Mister Bear. Buy some jaegerbombs to kick off the evening.
(6)The bear explodes into gore from the force of your hug. Unfortunately, it had recently swallowed a boomerang; the force of the explosion sends the boomerang flying toward your neck, which it destroys. You die.

torture Kittens
(6)You are struck by lightning for even considering doing something so bad.

Point out that we round up. Get healed by someone who isn't just competent, but knows what he is doing.
Why yes, we do round up. Also, the joke was that 0.9[repeating] = 1.
(2-1)You get healed by an insane criminal disguised as a doctor. You are sliced into pieces.

But I still can crawl! *happy smile*
(5-1)Yes, I suppose you can.

Convince the clones that I am in fact evil.
(2-1)They are convinced that you are, in fact, the essence of goodness. They shoot you with clone laser guns. You die.

Kick one of the guards in the nuts and mutate to have super strength and destroy the government facility
(6)You mutate to be so strong that your heart can't keep supplying blood to all your muscles. You die.

Respawn. Mix the radiation with sugar and water, creating some BONK! Atomic Punch. Drink it.
(4)You make and drink it. It gives you radiation sickness; -1 to all actions.

Throw a Rock at IcyTea before he can finish drinking.
(6)You do so. It strikes him in the head, killing him. Unfortunately, he was actually a wizard; his final spell is to transform the rock into a boomerang, which sends it flying back at you. It strikes you in the head, killing you.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2014, 11:02:08 am »

Spin in a circle

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2014, 11:16:48 am »

Become a wizard.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27