Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many turns before nightfall? (Note: Go to place to sleep can always be appended to an otherwise complete turn)

Less than 4
- 0 (0%)
- 2 (22.2%)
- 3 (33.3%)
- 4 (44.4%)
More than 6
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: [OOC Thread] Kurchil's Children Reboot - It Has Begun  (Read 11163 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC Thread] Kurchil's Children Reboot - 0/5
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 01:17:57 am »

Current sheet:
Spoiler: Varkhal Damhöln (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magical Style (click to show/hide)

Original sheet, background included:
Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:57:14 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 01:40:15 am »

Spoiler: WIP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:22:52 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 10:56:24 am »

Went back and edited my post, the sheet's there in full.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 11:59:43 am »

My character is also basically done, barring any small edit to tweak, reword, erase, correct and add. I have twitchy-edit fever.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 12:53:31 pm »

Name: David Brightwing

Race: Aethen

Description: A generally curious (if angry) fellow always wanting to know more about new people, places, things, and Magicks.

Starting Port: Aetharbor

Background: After finishing his mage training David began traveling the world looking to learn the secrets of life and magic.

Trinket: His father's amulet with the engraving "Learning is not about knowing all, rather knowing how little we know."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:28:46 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 05:08:12 pm »

New poll. The question at hand is whether or not you're likely to encounter emotional stable and reasonable people.

I'm waiting for Blitz to finish his sheet then I'll make tough decisions. May not post those decisions immediately, also have to write introductions (and update my other games). But I believe this will be the last poll that really ought to be completed before the game begins there's probably just one more poll relating to whether or not four turns a day is enough before the game can begin.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 05:14:04 pm »

Yeah, I won't be able to finish the sheet up until tomorrow. iPods aren't the greatest when it comes to sheets.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 05:19:49 pm »

Yeah, I won't be able to finish the sheet up until tomorrow. iPods aren't the greatest when it comes to sheets.
That's perfectly fine.
My Area

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 08:52:53 pm »

Will you take the effectiveness of a first impression in account in the "Attitude with Argument" option? Logic dictates finely-dressed, clean and groomed people have a better shot at making a good impression even before they start talking. Unless you're talking to a member of an archetypal norse culture-inspired barbarian tribe, in which case your attire would probably work against you.
>Yes?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 09:02:18 pm »

Accidentally voted for reaction + argument when I meant to vote for attitude + argument, whoops.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 09:24:22 pm »

Accidentally voted for reaction + argument when I meant to vote for attitude + argument, whoops.

Luckily I have it set up so you can change your vote. :-)
My Area

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 09:34:24 pm »

That doesn't seem possible for me. I have cast my vote correctly, though. I just decided to see if I could change it for educational purposes but I cannot seem to find a way to do so.
>Yes?

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 09:44:04 pm »

That doesn't seem possible for me. I have cast my vote correctly, though. I just decided to see if I could change it for educational purposes but I cannot seem to find a way to do so.
Huh. I thought I was able to set out up so you could. I sorta feel like a crazy person now! Regardless, vote noted.
My Area

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 12:19:35 am »

Posting for sheet incoming in a few hours.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 09:14:32 am »

Huh. I thought I was able to set out up so you could. I sorta feel like a crazy person now! Regardless, vote noted.
You can. You did last time but must have forgotten or  misclicked.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9