Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 123

Author Topic: BYOR 13 - Game Over: Thirteen  (Read 256151 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 13 - Day 3: Lucky Number Thirteen!
« Reply #1065 on: September 01, 2014, 08:26:44 pm »

::)
With your closed-minded attitude? Everything I do will just 'reinforce' whatever beliefs you hold there.

Not that you cared to detail it.

MBP: Summarize your beliefs about me.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 01, 2014, 08:58:28 pm »

Scum.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 01, 2014, 09:02:34 pm »

You're being a deliberate nuisance aren't you? Ugh... Well keep us posted on when you'll actually try playing the game instead of just yelling random things at the internet.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 01, 2014, 09:03:56 pm »

You're doing a really bad job of whatever team you're on with that kind of attitude...SK.

I get how you work with aggression--I've seen it before in a myriad amount of people. The reasons I ask many of the questions up there is for everyone, not just me, to check, because your attitude could be very well easily attributed to someone being scum, rather than a townie. I'm leaning on doubt as the only safetyline here in checking whether you are or are not really malevolent in intent.

SO far you haven't done anything to forward your case on me--just letting your vote lie, mudslinging, and spouting many accusations on a level just a bit less than how aggressive you were before. You didn't reinforce anything but for yourself, as you aren't detailing anything for anyone else to ponder on, and the only thing you're giving your target is...
Well, crap.

You believe I'm scum: Why?
I infer its because of my power? Why?
Or perhaps its my actions? Why so?

You could do with a lot more detailing. Or in fact, why don't you make effort into detailing?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 01, 2014, 09:17:35 pm »

MBP:
Irony, if you don't wanna read and understand, fine by me. Because it shows. Try again

Actually, don't. I'll save you the hassle. It is OP for Town, so it's not town. Easy enough to understand?
This isn't helpful. Play or don't. Sidestepping everything anyone asks or points out to you to repeat your thesis is useless. It's earned you four detractors and zero supporters. Nobody believes you, because your claims are terrible and unsupported.

Do you actually intend to do anything today, tomorrow, or at any point over the course of the game? Because at the moment, you're exactly on par with Varee as far as accomplishments go, but are currently getting a pass for replacing in later.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 01, 2014, 09:19:19 pm »

You guys are awfully good at forgetting i've posted my reasons what, 5 times now?

Maybe you should re-read, seriously.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 01, 2014, 09:21:14 pm »

Honestly, your reasons are purely subjective, limited by the perception of now instead of anything else before.

You think I'm scum because I've a power. Right.
NQT had an Auto which is now Toasters. I'm scum because...why again?

Because if you're really judging by powers alone, rethink it. I nearly made the same pitfall but reconsidered (looking at Nerjin and the others with powers like such), as detailed in my reeds post 'searchword: reeds'.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 01, 2014, 09:22:46 pm »

Okay I think this is the ninth time someone has told you this: Your 'reasons' aren't very good. They rely far too much on assumptions and outguessing the mod. We have no way of proving what you say is true. All we have is your feeling that the ability is overpowered.

Therefore your reasons are still awful and won't sway anyone. Point out how Tiruin has been playing [in any situation not regarding you preferably]. Then we might be swayed.

We don't have to re-read because we saw your reasons and know that they aren't good reasons to vote someone.

Please try again.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 01, 2014, 09:25:22 pm »

Or maybe your reasons are shit, we've pointed out in explicit detail why they're shit, and you've continued to dodge the issue by saying LOLSCUM and REREADNOOB.

Considering your end is only affecting you, while our end is afflicting, what, six people now, it seems more likely that you're not actually saying anything, wouldn't you say?

See, look at this shit. Three fucking people, MBP, IN A ROW. All of them telling you the exact same thing- "I have read your reasons, but they're terrible and you ignore everything I say about them." That's pretty much a giant glowing neon sign stating THOU HAST FUCKED UP, EXPLAIN THYSELF BETTER.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 01, 2014, 09:29:21 pm »

And my effort into detailling was few pages ago.

I'm starting to believe this is a sick joke, i refuse to believe people able to use this site have goldfish level memories.

Tiruin
And your reasons are not subjective? THey are, i voted you, so you kneeerked right back, OMGUS

I'll god damn judge you by your power if those powers are scummy by design

Nerjin

You got a better idea ? Ain't seeing you come with anything. Again, i said id inspect Her to prove my claim, but that all depends on toasty good will.

Instead of protecting a fuckign 3rd party, why don't you try to something else than whiteknighting.

IronyOwl

That's mostly a giant '' If i cry enoguh that his reasoning is bad, maybe someone will believe it''
Tought better of you, Irony.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 01, 2014, 09:30:55 pm »

Now let the avalanche of YOU MEANY start.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 01, 2014, 09:36:33 pm »

And my effort into detailling was few pages ago.

And it was awful because all you have is your word against Tiruin's when all is said and done. You think the ability is OP and Wuba would never include it. Everyone else has played enough games to know not to try to outguess Wuba. I designed a game with him once. It was rather complex and had a lot of powerful abilities.

Quote from: The Same
I'm starting to believe this is a sick joke, i refuse to believe people able to use this site have goldfish level memories.

We don't. You're just repeating the same thing over and over. It wasn't convincing the first time so you said it again. it still wasn't convincing. We said as much. You don't seem to catch onto this.

Tiruin
And your reasons are not subjective? THey are, i voted you, so you kneeerked right back, OMGUS

Voting someone because they have a bad case is part of mafia. Thus she didn't OMGUS because she had legitimate complaints with you and your 'case'.

And we'll continue to ignore you because you don't seem to get that this doesn't mean anything coming from you because you are not the mod.

Nerjin

You got a better idea ? Ain't seeing you come with anything. Again, i said id inspect Her to prove my claim, but that all depends on toasty good will.

Instead of protecting a fuckign 3rd party, why don't you try to something else than whiteknighting.

I do. Build a case. I've said as such. I've made cases, if that's what you're implying. It does depend on Toasty. You'll have to deal with that while we lynch Varee.

I'm not protecting Toaster to protect Toaster. As I said, I'm doing it to get rid of Varee who I view as scum. Please try to pay attention to the thread.

IronyOwl

That's mostly a giant '' If i cry enoguh that his reasoning is bad, maybe someone will believe it''

Well everyone does believe it because it's true. Your reasoning isn't very good. Please try again.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 01, 2014, 09:37:10 pm »

Tiruin

Damn the deity then, I believe we can't speak more on this matter if you keep your eyes focused and your lips shut.

Now let the avalanche of YOU MEANY start.
Yeah...you're not worth that kind of logic, in this scenario.

However.

Keep the OMGUS-ing Tiruin, just reinforces my beliefs.

Wet Sheep, because i stillthink Tiruin is the likeliest scum, and Toaster was basically confirmed lynch before the pardon. It was fine.
Seems like you had doubts before that, given how it 'reinforces' something?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 01, 2014, 09:41:15 pm »

IronyOwl

Nonononono. This shit is what got you into this mess in the first place. It's also what fucked up Cheeetar, as far as I was concerned.

Address my points. My ACTUAL points. Do not brush things off as covered by your overall thesis. Do not roll everything into one summarized point. Do not address my post as a whole.

Go line by line, and actually exchange information with me. What you have up there is not data. It's a useless grey puree labeled RESPONSE, utterly devoid of nutritional value.

Though that does remind me:
Cheeetar:
Let's assume there's a kill on Night 3. What then? Do we continue to have Toaster block everybody (most assuredly all town actions unless somebody hasn't claimed something) in the hope that it was 'just a one-shot' or something?
And how exactly would Toaster be able to show that somebody was lying about their role?
One kill instead of two? That's progress. Most likely we'd start unblocking people as they were confirmed, or maybe just keep blocking people we didn't trust.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 01, 2014, 09:43:24 pm »

7 minutes for a post filled with rehashed (bad arguments) ?

How about the fact that you knowingly protected a 3rd party from being voted, that such 3rd party will be more and more of a liability until the end?
Now that's a fine argument. And your argument vs Varee where?

Well everyone does believe it because it's true. Your reasoning isn't very good. Please try again.

Man I flubbed my logic 101 class but even i now argument ad populum.

Maybe you should think this through.

Tiruin

Maybe you missed the pages and pages of me saying the same stuff again and again, apparently vainly hoping someone would catch on.

Irony
What points?
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 123