Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 64

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - Dance 3 - TOWN WIN  (Read 88137 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - The First Dance Continues
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2014, 06:39:25 pm »

Well  quikie post
I pick ultramarine using my test taking skill of the longest answer is the best chpice so yeah.....

Claiming changeling is something tjat is very situational
If i get a towny power and aomr one claim, i decided that i will claim to get them off as well i feel bad for them...

If it is a weird set of power nd they claim, i would try get a full claim bwfore saying so.
If they stay quiet i would probaly not claim depending on the power, if o find hidden kill or something i woild probably clim etc
Pfp
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2014, 06:40:50 pm »

Again, lying about your mask color might save you from scum, but it's a good policy not to lie as town...

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2014, 06:43:42 pm »

Yeah, I think one of the nonvoters is guaranteed scum. I'd say Toaster or TolyK.
*Prods toonyman in the side*
I'm nonvoter too.

With that being said, unvote, I need to think about this...

Everyone in general : In the three primary tone (RGB), by gut feeling which one do you feel is the most scummy?
For me I would say red as typical video game use red as the color for enemy.

... Varee, did you do this on purpose?  Did you know that one of the red masks had to be scum?  And if so, how?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2014, 06:44:50 pm »

Definitely not scarlet, and almost definitely not swapped with it.
I was pointing out that scum can't trust what I say either, so it wasn't really that bad to claim a mask.

And you say I have bad grammar. :D
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2014, 06:46:10 pm »

For all i can remeber that question is before mask release?
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2014, 06:47:38 pm »

No, someone who's unable to vote HAD a kill. HAD. I have it now.

Oh, also, interesting note, the person I hit had 10 points of abilities, including a cleanse (not self), but only had 3 points of flaws. They also had Flexible.

It just occurred to me that 4mask was claiming Flexible and Cleanse, and Magnetic; though he was claiming Self-Cleanse, he claimed that it erased his Magnetic. Also, he only ever claimed Non-voter AFTER I used my Changeling, though I can't prove that.

Also, ah, yes, that fragment of the Book of Job. I didn't think it was a party, though, thought he was lying in a pile of garbage? Or are you referencing an earlier passage. Man, it's been a while since I read that story.

Also, Persus, you may need to hurry up that reading and vote, because right now we don't know if you're a non-voter or not. And one of the non-voters is scum.

PPE: @4mask about Varee's RGB question: Yeah, that came to mind for me too when I happened to snag a kill.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2014, 06:50:13 pm »

Yeah 4mask claimed self-cleanse, so unless he was lying about that and didn't actually choose the magnetic flaw I don't see the point.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2014, 06:53:34 pm »

Exactly what he means. You could've known beforehand that your answer would be true.

Come to think of it, that would be insane to have changeling'd two out of three scum.

He was nearly dead, and arguing with a group of men, as far as I remember.

This is horribly confusing.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2014, 06:57:04 pm »

For all i can remeber that question is before mask release?
Mask release?  Do you mean when masks were sent out?  Nope, definitely not, the game had started by then.

PPE:
No, someone who's unable to vote HAD a kill. HAD. I have it now.

Oh, also, interesting note, the person I hit had 10 points of abilities, including a cleanse (not self), but only had 3 points of flaws. They also had Flexible.

It just occurred to me that 4mask was claiming Flexible and Cleanse, and Magnetic; though he was claiming Self-Cleanse, he claimed that it erased his Magnetic. Also, he only ever claimed Non-voter AFTER I used my Changeling, though I can't prove that.

Also, ah, yes, that fragment of the Book of Job. I didn't think it was a party, though, thought he was lying in a pile of garbage? Or are you referencing an earlier passage. Man, it's been a while since I read that story.

Also, Persus, you may need to hurry up that reading and vote, because right now we don't know if you're a non-voter or not. And one of the non-voters is scum.

PPE: @4mask about Varee's RGB question: Yeah, that came to mind for me too when I happened to snag a kill.
When did you send in your changeling action and when was it processed?  It's entirely possible it went off before I got back, in which case one of your arguments is a moot point.

Do you mind sharing the last -1 flaw the person had, or would you rather keep it to yourself?  I'm trying to wrap my head around this player's role, cleanse on a killing role seems really dumb.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2014, 07:05:39 pm »

I sent in my action on July 24, 10 AM.
It was processed on July 24, 11 AM, according to my PMs. It also had the slightly funny but momentarily alarming typo of NQT forgetting to copy-paste my Free-Innate-Changeling back into my ability list, which was apologized for and fixed.
The scum before being changeling'd was
Kill (-6), Cleanse (-2), Flexible (-2), Hardcore (+1), Intermittent (+2).

Cleanse was probably meant to interact with Magnetic so that it cleans Intermittent off, but it cleaned Magnetic off instead, I'm guessing.

We have four people who have or might have nonvoter as far as I know right now: TolyK, 4mask, Toaster, and Persus.
I still think it's TolyK. It could feasibly be Persus though, and possible either 4mask or Toaster is lying about something.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 01, 2014, 07:09:47 pm »

I sent in my action on July 24, 10 AM.
It was processed on July 24, 11 AM, according to my PMs. It also had the slightly funny but momentarily alarming typo of NQT forgetting to copy-paste my Free-Innate-Changeling back into my ability list, which was apologized for and fixed.
The scum before being changeling'd was
Kill (-6), Cleanse (-2), Flexible (-2), Hardcore (+1), Intermittent (+2).

Cleanse was probably meant to interact with Magnetic so that it cleans Intermittent off, but it cleaned Magnetic off instead, I'm guessing.

We have four people who have or might have nonvoter as far as I know right now: TolyK, 4mask, Toaster, and Persus.
I still think it's TolyK. It could feasibly be Persus though, and possible either 4mask or Toaster is lying about something.
Nope.  They couldn't have cleansed themselves: intermittent.

I think what happened is they either got santa'd or gift'd or something that cleanse, it makes no sense.  However, the kill with flexible does: if you find yourself in a dangerous situation, and are likely to get inspected, you can sell your kill and get something benign.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - Dance 1 - Slow Dancing for the Doge
« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2014, 07:12:23 pm »

I recommend you don't kill me, as I think I can prove something important at the beginning of tomorrow.
We have until Monday, heh.

Query: Who asked about intermittent and it being good for whom? I remember that being a question that was asked in rvs.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Scripten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 01, 2014, 07:15:12 pm »

I recommend you don't kill me, as I think I can prove something important at the beginning of tomorrow.

Prove what, how? There's no reason to play so damn secretively.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 01, 2014, 07:18:33 pm »

"Can we get another update on those unmasking requests?" asked one of the dancers of an emutant footfowl standing on the edge of the ballroom with a clipboard under one wing.

The emutant clucked in despair, "I— I only just did that."

"Hey, hey emutant," asked another dancer.

"Yes swine?" replied the only survivor of the Feathersbrook massacre, only one of her kind in the closest seventeen planes.

"Can we get an update on..."

"BUT I JUST DID IT!"

"Can we—"

Guest List - Formal Requests For Unmasking
Reverie
Tiruin
Toaster - Toony [1]
Persus13
Varee - Jiokuy [1]
Wolf - Varee [1]
Toony - Toaster
Silthuri - Reverie [1]
Scripten
TolyK - Flabort, Scripten, Silthuri [3]
Jiokuy - Tiruin [1]
Flabort - TolyK

Has used their extend: Scripten, Flabort, Wolf, Tiruin

Hammer is 7 votes. Day ends when the hammer falls, or Monday 4PM BST (GMT+1).

Flabort
Say, NQT, it just occurred to me. What happens if you inflate a flaw? Does it become more expensive to buy-off? Less expensive?
As it states in the OP, you can only inflate powers and autos.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 01, 2014, 07:26:31 pm »

Prove what, how? There's no reason to play so damn secretively.
There is, actually...
I may have given out my mask, and thus might be screwed over by mafia. I don't want to have any specifics out yet, but if I can't prove it you'll have good ground for lynching me tomorrow.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 64