Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 64

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - Dance 3 - TOWN WIN  (Read 88064 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - Dance 1 - Slow Dancing for the Doge
« Reply #570 on: August 05, 2014, 06:30:23 am »

...Wait, do non-voters' votes register as hammer votes?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 05, 2014, 06:47:30 am »

No, they don't. Also, you forgot that I don't have a vote, and neither does Persus. Also, non-voters don't benefit from bloodthirsty.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 05, 2014, 06:51:05 am »

Where did you claim not having a vote?
Votecount, NQT anyway. Because conditional extensions are a thing, seems like :v
Oh right, Persus was Scarlet. >///> Nyuuuuuuhhhhhh....
Also that means Toony was right in the tie thing. Oops!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - The First Dance Continues
« Reply #573 on: August 05, 2014, 06:56:00 am »

Varee.
That makes it more or less this:
Masks: Lemon, Ochre, Scarlet, Ultramarine, Turquoise, Brown, White, Chrome, Black, Beige, Emerald, Puce

Guest List - Formal Requests For Unmasking
Reverie
Tiruin
Toaster
Persus13 - Toaster
Varee - Wolf, Jiokuy, Flabort, Reverie, Toony, TolyK [4]
Wolf - Persus, Varee [1]
Toony
Silthuri
Scripten
TolyK - Scripten, Silthuri [2]
Jiokuy - Tiruin [1]
Flabort

Has used their extend: Scripten, Flabort, Wolf, Tiruin

Hammer is 7 votes. Day ends when the hammer falls, or Monday 4PM BST (GMT+1).
And you haven't really read through, have you? I've claimed several times. 4mask summed it all up as well. Also, what's you exact case on me currently?
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 05, 2014, 07:03:45 am »

Varee.
But you already voted Varee! D:<

And you haven't really read through, have you? I've claimed several times. 4mask summed it all up as well. Also, what's you exact case on me currently?
Yes, Yes I have. Though at the current moment the more distinct thoughts hang about in the mind-broiled fugue I'm wading through to get coherency in my posts.
Meaning instead of a thorough undertaking in your regard, I looked on page 37, which displays replies #540-554 and looked at your post there.

You've a nice list which details ideas related to the game but its a superficial list (also you're sticking that I did an OMGUS-like?
>__> I'm punching you after this game. Because you're still sticking to terminology like that after I bloody called you out on it.)

My case on you is more on 'I'm less inclined to see that O hey Varee is scummier than TolyK' rather, and would like instead to see a flip at the day instead of wasting this on Varee. :^

I mean, Flabort isn't right that--if on the idea--he's the only vigilante in town.[/PS My mask is Black]

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 05, 2014, 07:15:55 am »

Bah stupid phone.

In short:
- omgus talk after game, yes
- reread that you were busy, so I guess it's okay that you missed the details (more or less)
- list was meant to just note things as I read them (literal copypasta) to give a brief history of what happened before
- sorry for bad grammar as I'm usually good about it
- that was my original argument for not voting Varee, but given this plan to confirm I think that it's best not to accidentally kill too many people in a short period of time.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 05, 2014, 07:18:00 am »

- that was my original argument for not voting Varee, but given this plan to confirm I think that it's best not to accidentally kill too many people in a short period of time.
Yeah...like we can target anyone directly as masks. Sure.
And its not like the Vote is a SUREFIRE way to get a kill off. Yeah.
...Actually using my TolyK meter, I might be misunderstanding, but could you explain more on the orange part please?
Also why is there an 'accidentally' there? :v

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - The First Dance Continues
« Reply #577 on: August 05, 2014, 07:19:53 am »

"Do you know where the colour ultramarine comes from?" whispers Ultramarine in Beige's ear.

Beige scoffs. Trivial. "Beyond the sea," says Beige. "It might as well be called overocean or supersea."

"But do you know where beyond the sea?" Ultramarine continues to whisper. Beige falters and Ultramarine continues, "do you know the lapus lazuli mines where the djinn slaved in their endless summer? Do you know that's how their skin became blue and how they fermented their desire to level the world, the world that slaved them in the mines so that pretty courtiers beyond the sea could wear blue?"

"You're, you're not a djinn are you?" asks Beige, with reasonable suspicious.

"No," says Ultramarine, probably truthfully, "but I only mean to say that the colour is beyond the sea and we too are beyond the sea. Now, why did you pick beige?"

Masks: Lemon, Ochre, Scarlet, Ultramarine, Turquoise, Brown, White, Chrome, Black, Beige, Emerald, Puce

Guest List - Formal Requests For Unmasking
Reverie
Tiruin
Toaster
Persus13 - Toaster
Varee - Wolf, Jiokuy, Flabort, TolyK, Reverie, Toony [4]
Wolf - Persus13, Varee [1]
Toony
Silthuri
Scripten
TolyK - Scripten, Silthuri [2]
Jiokuy - Tiruin [1]
Flabort

Has used their extend: Scripten, Flabort, Wolf, Tiruin, Persus13

Hammer is 7 votes. Day ends when the hammer falls, or Tuesday 4PM BST (GMT+1) in about three hours if Jiokuy gets here, otherwise I guess I'll let him use his extend because I'm nice like that.

Jiokuy
NQT: A small request, if I haven't posted by the end of the day tomorrow please Extend.
Sure, if you don't appear in the next three hours I'll make Day 1 last a nice round two weeks.

Reverie
NQT: I don't envy your job.
It's tough to get things right the first time all the time. Luckily, I'm blessed with being allowed to edit my posts.

Tiruin
...Wait, do non-voters' votes register as hammer votes?
No, that'd be an unusual interpretation of 'unable-to-vote'. Non-voters can't vote, especially to hammer. The hammer number is based on the number of players though, not the number of players-that-can-vote.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 08:02:12 am by notquitethere »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 05, 2014, 07:22:10 am »

Supersea xD
That made my day.
Uggrhh

Yeah, I'll get those reads up. They're pretty apparent but blehh. Sorry for lack of apparent reeds

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 05, 2014, 07:40:08 am »

Yeah...like we can target anyone directly as masks. Sure.
And its not like the Vote is a SUREFIRE way to get a kill off. Yeah.
...Actually using my TolyK meter, I might be misunderstanding, but could you explain more on the orange part please?
Also why is there an 'accidentally' there? :v
Exactly, the vote is a surefire way to kill people. Let's look at it this way.

We lynch someone other than Varee, they flip (given they don't have resurrect or super saint). Next day.
Flabort kills two people, statistically probably town (hopefully not, but worst-case...). Then scum kills. Totally possible that Toaster gets killed during all this, and we have another death. That's up to 5 deaths in a short period, disregarding stray vigilantes that fire after Flabort and/or scum, super-saints, more lovers, and the lynch of tomorrow.

That's what I mean by accidentally, by the way. This ultra-vigilante confirmation requires deaths in its barest form.

Actually, spelling all that out, I have to say that this is really a "risk it for a biscuit" deal.

Pps. Don't forget that I promised that I did be more or less confirmed at day end of not being involved in the changeling shenanigans. (yes, I'm aware that doesn't make me not-scum)
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 05, 2014, 07:47:29 am »

Pps. Don't forget that I promised that I did be more or less confirmed at day end of not being involved in the changeling shenanigans. (yes, I'm aware that doesn't make me not-scum)
I'm of the motion that neither you or Varee should be the lynch target today but bleh.

Could someone summarize up Varee's voter-votes please? I fail to see the correlation on each one's answer as to how Varee equals scum.

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 05, 2014, 08:14:54 am »

Response to Flabort claim
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
holy shit this day 1
Yeah.

I agree with 4masks plan on #516.
Alas good points are bought up #539 and on.

Huh so Persus13 is Scarlet.

No reason to waste an extend. While I missed a lot of good information (which I have now mostly read although I still need to fully process it), the general trends remain the same. Varee still seems like the best candidate, also this day took 13 IRL days to finish (huh it seemed like longer).

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 05, 2014, 08:20:55 am »

Could I get an answer to my post on you please?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 05, 2014, 08:44:05 am »

So I take it there will be no extension, then?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 05, 2014, 11:05:52 am »

Suddenly after almost two weeks of dancing, the music cuts out. The dancers stumble and come to an inelegant stop in the silence.

The footfowl reads through the list of formal unmasking requests, before squarking, "Varee has been deemed the worst dancer and so..."

"MY LOVE!" cries Tiruin, the Masque of the Mourning Tide, casting off her black mask and drawing a rapier. She runs the emutant through and turns to face the Doge's balcony. "Varee is a wonderful dancer!"

"Nevertheless," says the Doge as his men pull away the feathered corpse, "he has been chosen."

Tiruin weeps. "I shall wait for you in death's halls, my love."

And here she plunges her rapier deep into her own chest and collapses, spluttering and bleeding on the floor as the Doge's men move to find Varee among the dancers.

The Doge's paramour whispers something to him from behind her open wing, as if anyone could beak-read.

"Wait!" upspeaks the Doge. He leans over the balcony and gestures to the band, "let's have another dance first!"

Varee was lynched.

Tiruin committed suicide. She was the Masque of the Mourning Tide in black

Spoiler: Tiriun (click to show/hide)

Varee resurrected!

During the first dance, Chrome targeted Chrome

Spoiler: Final Vote Count (click to show/hide)

Everyone now gains 1xp, except if they're dense. If they're bloodthirsty or thrill-seeking, gain the additional xp if you met the conditions.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:22:03 am by notquitethere »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 64