Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 64

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - Dance 3 - TOWN WIN  (Read 88161 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Masquerade - The First Dance Has Begun
« Reply #195 on: July 28, 2014, 02:48:09 am »

I'm, unreliable would've not been good for that, Toony, not would blatant.

Pfp so can't answer Tiruin.

@varee claim: What? To me it could be doing both ways, and looks like wifom ask around could be. Plus, wouldn't it be more logical to lynch who everyone thinks is scum, right? Thus 4mask is a good candidate, probably better than Varee. If both are sum, at least Varee won't get tutoring from him.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 28, 2014, 03:29:51 am »

Well first of all i understand it a risk for me to do that to someone but with one in four chance of taking down one of the three scum and three in four chance of robbing someone and make them a less good of a town, it was something i thought was a good risk to take. It 3/11 to take scum power down by 1/3 and 8/11 to take make one of the 9 town less useful so..... Well it something i already did.  I can confirm now that all scripten say about his power is true. I use the rest of the point to get innate auto, I didnt even thought about spending the point after i use changeling so ..... I got unblockable and unrandomiseable as auto for my last 6 point. scripten can still vote and do normal stuff, he dont have any active power anyway so yeah....
Now for the questions..... If i miss some just remind me ok?
@Toonyman
You used the changeling? Did you hope to hit scum? Because if Scripten is town you really screwed him over for like, no reason.

What was your plan of action really?
@flabort
What are you thinking saying this?
If you ARE scum, then saying this means that you've just signed a death warrant, Varee. If you're town, then you've just admitted to screwing over another towny, and what are you doing with six unspent points?
@Tiruin
Why'd you changeling him o_o
I wonder if you're Asian o_o
Because I am. GMT +8. Half the world away from the Americans (and other related GMT -4~6 peoples)
Am asian, Thai GMT+7

I hope the passage above answer your question.

To conclude, I was specing to disable a scum by the 1 in 4 chance. Scripten have all the reason to hate me as I pretty much screw him over for the whole game. I know it is risky but i was willing to take it. If you guys decide that i am a liability and want to get rid of me fine, I just play on luck and it didnt pay out that is all.

Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 28, 2014, 03:42:52 am »

Well i guess i should try save myself too .....
I was talking to wolf because I dont really know who to talk to and he seem to be the guys that answer the question the  most. I dont want to just keep asking everyone.
SO let assume i am a town, I already explain why i did what i did and I am  willing to accept the consequences. What I dont want is for you guys to waste a lynch on me just becuase i make a stupid luck based play.

If I am a mafia, I pretty much screw them up bad by just telling the truth that I use the changeling.
Why would i claim to use the changeling if i am a mafia? There literally no way to tell that I did it except for MILLIONS of talk about changeling that i have been dropping since the release of color. I dont see anyone objected the use of changling creatively so I decide I will just do it.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 28, 2014, 04:53:39 am »

Well the post on top was cut short as certain thing came up IRL

So Here my last case on this issue

By lynching me today you will be doing the scum a favor, this split into 2 case.

Firstly if am town,
1 We are losing a member of the town
2 We are saving the scums two kill as I have scripten resurrection.
So if someone want the power, they could power steal it from me, I will be willing to give it away. I wont say my mask right now as i dont want someone to snipe the power away.
What town would gain from lynching me
1 I am a liabilty as I dont have any thing useful right now but being a trouble maker.
2 I Play recklessly and without plan, trust I may cause further problem.
3 Someone could corpse hunt me for the resurection or any other power they want.

Second case, If i am a scum
1 Town manage to get rid of one of the scum.
What scum would gain for lynching me
1 A distraction, wasting a lynch on a useless member with no active power anyway.
 I am pretty much useless to the scum as I dont have any power that will help them in anyway.
You may not believe my claim about my power but if i have a kill then Nobody will die this day as getting tow kill as a scum is a waste of points.

So I will leave this to all of you to decide my fate  :P

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 28, 2014, 05:08:56 am »

Confessions of love are whispered into ears in close-knit waltzs while schemes are hatched to eject the over-affectionate.

Masks
Lemon
Ochre
Scarlet
Ultramarine
Turquoise
Brown
White
Chrome
Black
Beige
Emerald
Puce

Guest List - Formal Requests For Unmasking
Reverie
Tiruin
Toaster
Deathsword - [1]
Varee - [2]
Wolf - [1]
Toony
Silthuri
Scripten
TolyK - [1]
Jiokuy
Flabort

Has used their extend: Scripten

The day has been extended. Hammer is 7 votes. Day ends when the hammer falls, or Tuesday 4PM BST (GMT+1).

Tiruin
NQT: Given the Lover feature--does the player who is a target OF the one of picked lover, know that they are...lover'd with that player?
As in real life, the object of our affections will be unaware unless they're informed or they figure it out for themselves.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 28, 2014, 05:15:54 am »

Umm guys I just learn something new ...... resurrection apparently work with lynch too .....

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 28, 2014, 06:29:34 am »

Okay, first of all, Varee, what is going through your head? This has been brought up before, but reckless play by a townie in a setup like this is about as bad as scumplay. Randomly crippling a player out of the gate is a scary decision to see anyone make. Resurrection or no, dead or alive, you are a liability. What are we to do with you now?
So if someone want the power, they could power steal it from me, I will be willing to give it away. I wont say my mask right now as i dont want someone to snipe the power away.
And then you offer resurrection to anyone willing to take it? Is it really worth giving a player of unknown alignment Resurrection to clear your name with an act of goodwill? I'm not sure how far you can go in digging a hole for all of us, but I am not willing to find out.

The vote stays on you until I find a better place for it. Impending reread.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 28, 2014, 06:31:30 am »

Am giving it to who ever want it. Well i wont be giving away at this pace anyway but whatever.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2014, 06:38:52 am »

Am giving it to who ever want it. Well i wont be giving away at this pace anyway but whatever.

So you'd just give it away indiscriminately? Please don't do that.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2014, 06:39:42 am »

if i get lynch it will trigger anyway so i dont think anyone is getting it

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2014, 08:51:57 am »

It's entirely possible that scum are using Varee as a distraction. Fun fact: Changeling could also have innate, can't it? Then we have basically a doublekiller mafia. How's that for an idea?

4mask is a good alternative, seeing as he's been asking about this very power. And I doubt he will have resurrect as well. Also, lynching Varee would be basically a no-lynch since he has a resurrect, and.. people don't flip after resurrecting, right?

Tiruin would be my third choice (for shaky reasons) after the two aforementioned.

Oh, what do you think of this situation, 4mask? Is it worth lynching Varee?

Pfp
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2014, 09:07:26 am »

TolyK
people don't flip after resurrecting, right?
The end of day resolution order is:

Votes tallied -> lynch target chosen -> Experience awarded -> Death effects trigger (explosion, super-saint, lover) -> Resurrection happens -> if not resurrected then mask, alignment and all powers/autos/flaws revealed (including hidden powers) -> end of day effects trigger (afflicted, generous etc.) -> Day 2 starts -> Queued actions trigger

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2014, 09:16:12 am »

@ 4mask:
You chose 'Unable to vote'. Was the extra two points really worth losing your largest weapon as town, 4maskwolf?
Yes, see above.  I don't lose it for long, unless I get cursed or mask-swapped.
Have a plan to stop that from happening?
Explain how, unless you get mask-swapped, you get your vote back? Oh, your scumbuddies will cure you, that's what.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2014, 09:44:15 am »

DO NOT BLOODY LYNCH VAREE.

PFP.

Hai from the Philippines, neighbor! o/

It's entirely possible that scum are using Varee as a distraction.
ESSPLAIN :I

Tiruin would be my third choice (for shaky reasons) after the two aforementioned.
Mm~ Nice hop from ping, huh.

And 4mask by...what. Guilt by association with pointy Changeling notes? Yeah. That's a clear suspect.

You'll..give away the resurrection? Why?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2014, 09:48:06 am »

Ok I have a feeling that people that try to lynch me are piss and people that is not trying to lynch me is also pretty piss ...... It doesnt look like I will be giving away any power if i get lynch today and also come to think of it, getting a power steal is not really worth getting resurrection anyway.

ANDDDD look like i got wolf in trouble for being a helpful player that answer my question ....

also what is PFP?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 64