Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: A Dying World (ISG)  (Read 23124 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
Re: A Dying World (ISG)
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2014, 11:29:32 pm »

22. A bunch more stuff

You take all the 'neat' stuff, then stuff your face full of foody rolls. You're no longer hungry, but you suddenly feel even more thirsty. You resist from drinking the wine; the last thing you want to do right now is get drunk.

You grab your book and check out the papers. It seems to be the start of a cheesy romance novel. You read a random passage from a random page:

Not sure what to do with the papers, you drop them back on the floor, and then investigate the garbage bin. Inside, you find a crumpled up ball of paper, a torn piece of rope, a marble, an empty honey jar, and a dirty sock.

==
Rita Lynne
Health: Badly Injured
Spoiler: "Inventory" (click to show/hide)
==
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2014, 01:18:04 am »

Take the bad romance. It might be useful blackmail material.

Also, stuff the honey jar into the sock, and take them. Now we've got a makeshift cosh, which can be useful if we're able to sneak up on anyone.

And, uh, I guess peek into the corridor, and continue stealth-missioning our way through the ship. I think if we go the way that pirate with Pat did, we'll be heading upwards, which should be the way out.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2014, 09:28:43 pm »

Bamp

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2014, 09:34:26 pm »

Take the bad romance. It might be useful blackmail material.

Also, stuff the honey jar into the sock, and take them. Now we've got a makeshift cosh, which can be useful if we're able to sneak up on anyone.

And, uh, I guess peek into the corridor, and continue stealth-missioning our way through the ship. I think if we go the way that pirate with Pat did, we'll be heading upwards, which should be the way out.

+1

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2014, 08:33:04 pm »

bump

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2014, 05:47:17 pm »

((Heya guys~~~~~~been super distracted IRL lately, but updates shall continue))

23. A strange place

You take the bad romance, perhaps it will serve a purpose later on. You also stuff the honey jar into the sock, creating a makeshift cosh.

You peek into the corridor, making sure the coast is clear before heading towards and up the stairs.

As you reach the surface, the late afternoon sunlight forces your eyes to adjust before you realize that you're no longer home, but somewhere completely unknown. The fresh coastal air is the only thing familiar to you. On the bright side, you feel your headache begin to disappear.

You look around and see a few buildings to the west, as well as the outline of a small tower in the distance. There is a person dressed in a piggy outfit walking around on the docks, looking almost as lost as you. Nearby, you notice a couple others in strange outfits; one with a bull's mask, and the other dressed in an odd foreign style.

==
Rita Lynne
==
Ear teeth

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2014, 08:01:14 pm »

Well, Pat's nowhere to be seen, so I expect he's on shore somewhere. We should emulate him in that respect!

Climb down the rigging at the prow of the ship, then drop to the dock.

Once we're off the ship, we'll want to find a place where Rita can get healed up and get some water/drink her wine in peace.
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2014, 08:42:49 pm »

Well, Pat's nowhere to be seen, so I expect he's on shore somewhere. We should emulate him in that respect!

Once we're off the ship, we'll want to find a place where Rita can get healed up and get some water/drink her wine in peace.
Yes.
I would also like to hug that friendly Minotaur.
His help may come in handy later.
Take a closer look at this text!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2014, 09:14:24 pm »

Yes.

+1

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2014, 09:36:47 pm »

Yes.

+1

+1

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2014, 04:02:42 am »

24. An odd pair

You climb down to the dock and wander towards shore, looking for a place to heal up and drink your wine in peace. You spot an "INN" not far away. You looking longingly at the sign, feeling completely exhausted. (You have become Very Tired.)

You approach the bull-man, and are spotted by the man in the strange dress, who begins to greet you in an annoyingly charismatic tone.

You lean in to the bull man for a hug, wrapping your arms tightly around his muscular torso. The bull man stiffens up, grunting and trying to back away from you, noticeably unsure of what to do.

Max looks startled, continuing to yell at you while looking around in every direction, as if searching for your fellow conspirators. The bull man looks at you silently from behind his mask.

What do you do?

==
Rita Lynne
==
Ear teeth

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2014, 06:12:47 pm »

Pat muscular man on the head and go to the inn. Sing him a sweet farewell.

I'd love to make this guy our meatshield.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2014, 06:19:00 pm »

+1
Take a closer look at this text!

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2014, 04:12:48 pm »

+1
+1

Also point out to the salesguy that thieves would have to be crazy to try and steal his giant cheeto-orange boulder, no matter how lucky it is. Thing must weigh several tons! And it's blocking prospective thieves access to all his other wares, so surely he could spare just one little beefy guy...

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 31, 2014, 09:00:29 am »

25. A bit pricey...

You pat the muscular man on the head, and then point out to the salesguy the silliness of thieves trying to rob his "lucky charm".

The muscular man continues to look at you from behind his mask. You catch a glimpse of sadness behind his dark unflinching eyes. The salesman seems a bit speechless, but manages to find the words.

Disappointed, you head towards the inn, singing the bull man a sweet farewell.

You enter the inn, a bit disturbed by the shoddiness of the place. However, your bones are aching a little too much to complain. You look around and see some shady looking guys sitting around a table, whispering to each other. There is a girl dressed in a bunny suit walking around serving drinks, and an armoured guard in the back.

You walk towards the innkeep, who shoots you a cold glare. Scanning you up and down, he eventually speaks in a low, monotonous voice.

What do you do?

==
Rita Lynne
==
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 09:06:41 am by MeimieFan88 »
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15