Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: A Dying World (ISG)  (Read 23166 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: A Dying World (ISG)
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2014, 07:43:29 pm »

cry deeply and peck at his cheek with bitterness. That'll make him feel like shot.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2014, 07:45:47 pm »

Give him a small, hestiant peck, full of innocence, just like our heart. <3
> Pretend you're genuinely attracted to him, play along, you might score.
Remind him that you have amnesia, not poor taste in men.
cry deeply and peck at his cheek with bitterness. That'll make him feel like shot.
All of the above, one after the other.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2014, 07:48:41 pm »

Good girls don't kiss strange men they've totally never met before in their lives, and neither do you.

A swinging headbutt would be in order, but I don't think our girl can get the momentum up before he figures out what she'd be trying to do.
+1
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:54:20 pm by Worldmaster27 »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2014, 07:59:02 pm »

> Pretend you're genuinely attracted to him, play along, you might score.
All of the above, one after the other.
+1, because why not. The worst that happens is we get murdered horribly by a criminal. It's not like we're summoning Cthulhu.

Then again, given our behavior so far, I think having Cthulhu be *banished* would be worse for us.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2014, 10:25:57 pm »

If we're pretending, would we even know we have amnesia?
While I don't like having to kiss his cheek, we maaaay gain a chance to escape if we go along with it.
Plus we're wounded, tired, dizzy, hungry, and thirsty. Plus other stuff.
We need to heal up a bit. Gain his trust.

THEN MURDER THEM BOTH IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY POSSIBLE.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:33:59 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2014, 10:54:55 pm »

Hey, at least we know that he has bathed recently...
+1
We'll get our revenge eventually.
new +1

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2014, 11:18:19 pm »

Hey, at least we know that he has bathed recently...
+1
We'll get our revenge eventually.
new +1
+moar

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 13, 2014, 03:43:58 pm »

17. A moment of peace

You give bandanna guy a small, hesitant peck, full of innocence.

Bandanna guy chuckles.

Cloaked woman sighs.

Bandanna guy hesitates.

Cloaked woman leaves and bandanna guy gets up and begins to loosen your ropes, also giving your sides a squeeze. Soon, you are no longer bound.

Cloaked woman and a clown enter. The clown drops off some bandages, a towel, and an odd outfit.

Bandanna guy makes a hand gesture.

The clown makes a comment.

Bandanna guy eyes the clown.

Bandanna guy, cloaked woman, and the clown leave the room.

==
Rita Lynne
Health: Badly Injured
Status: Headache, Bleeding, Dizzy, Tired, Soaked, Slightly Hungry, Slightly Thirsty
Spoiler: "Inventory" (click to show/hide)
==
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2014, 05:03:46 pm »

"Yes. I will get revenge sooner or later..." Whisper it.

Look in the crack to the right of Pat.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 13, 2014, 06:10:25 pm »

Well, that worked out great for us! At best we're being sold to the circus. At worst... 'The Master' is seriously kinky.  ???

Anyways, since we're free to move around, let's look to the right of that crate right of Pat. Is that... gold?  :D

Also, we need an escape plan. I suggest we dress Pat up in the bunny mascot costume, apply some lipstick (or, lacking that, some impromptu lipstick made by crushing one of those red fruits in the bottom left crates) to him, and get him to run out the door as a decoy while we try to shimmy through that giant crack. Convince him by telling him we don't remember him, but if he does something suitably heroic for us like distracting the guards via our clever plan that it might jog our memory.

(Seriously, though, they might even let Pat go when they discover he's not Rita, which is probably a better fate than if he comes with us and inevitably does something clumsy, alerting them to our location. It's win-win!)
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2014, 06:51:34 pm »

Well, that worked out great for us! At best we're being sold to the circus. At worst... 'The Master' is seriously kinky.  ???

Anyways, since we're free to move around, let's look to the right of that crate right of Pat. Is that... gold?  :D

Also, we need an escape plan. I suggest we dress Pat up in the bunny mascot costume, apply some lipstick (or, lacking that, some impromptu lipstick made by crushing one of those red fruits in the bottom left crates) to him, and get him to run out the door as a decoy while we try to shimmy through that giant crack. Convince him by telling him we don't remember him, but if he does something suitably heroic for us like distracting the guards via our clever plan that it might jog our memory.

(Seriously, though, they might even let Pat go when they discover he's not Rita, which is probably a better fate than if he comes with us and inevitably does something clumsy, alerting them to our location. It's win-win!)
+1
Can we also patch ourself up and dry ourself off first?
Take a closer look at this text!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2014, 07:27:45 pm »

* Worldmaster looks at his name
* Worldmaster looks at the update

Cool, I'm (one of) the antagonist(s)!

+1
+1

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2014, 04:03:01 pm »

+1
+1
+1

I have a feeling we threw this slightly askew on the rails... not quite off, but askew.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2014, 04:04:04 pm »

+1
+1
+1

I have a feeling we threw this slightly askew on the rails... not quite off, but askew.
Eh. +1

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2014, 06:21:53 pm »

18. A temporary hideout

You dry yourself, and patch up your wound. You are no longer soaked or bleeding.

You look to the right of Pat, discovering what looks like gold. You take a handful and put it into your inventory.

You tell Pat that you don't remember him, but if he does something suitably heroic for you, it might jog your memory. He seems willing.

You untie his ropes and start dressing him up in the bunny outfit, also applying some impromptu lipstick. He doesn't exactly look anything like you, but it might buy you some time.

You shimmy through the giant crack...

...and find yourself in another dark room. The air is damp, and you can feel the floor slightly shifting at your every movement. There are some cables hanging from the ceiling, a few storage boxes, and a ladder at the end of the room. It's very quiet, enough for you to hear a muffled chanting coming from somewhere above.

==
Rita Lynne
Health: Badly Injured
Status: Headache, Dizzy, Tired, Slightly Hungry, Slightly Thirsty
Spoiler: "Inventory" (click to show/hide)
==
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15