Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Author Topic: A Dying World (ISG)  (Read 23228 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: A Dying World (ISG)
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2014, 03:51:18 pm »

Channel our inner RPG hero and talk with everyone in sight! Then go find Dwight.
This
+1

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2014, 04:16:12 pm »

Channel our inner RPG hero and talk with everyone in sight! Then go find Dwight.
This
+1
+1

I was gonna suggest bashing that girl's in the head with the hammer, but this is a better idea.
Take a closer look at this text!

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2014, 04:18:58 pm »

This
+1
+1

I was gonna suggest bashing that girl's in the head with the hammer, but this is a better idea.
Also shove that girl on the docks into the water for lelz.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2014, 04:21:00 pm »

I meant the little girl on the right.
The person on the dock might be a man with a... Thingummy on his head.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2014, 04:22:28 pm »

I meant the little girl on the right.
The person on the dock might be a man with a... Thingummy on his head.
I know. And there's only 1 on the docks so dinnae matta.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2014, 06:19:14 pm »

> Remeber why the houses here have no windows.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2014, 10:29:03 pm »

Channel our inner RPG-Hero even further, by checking the barrels for loot, & entering all the houses!
You would not believe what some people seem to hide in these things

Remember any love interest of ours, which would be suited as a meatshield guard

You never know what to expect in the mountains. At least that is what the voices in your head are telling you right now, so get to it already.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2014, 10:52:26 pm »

7. Hello, Oksikodohn Pt. 2

You channel your inner RPG hero and decide to talk with everyone in sight, also checking the barrels for loot. You start with the... person... on the docks. Deciding it'd be fun, you run towards him and give him a good shove, causing him to fall into the water. "Hey whats the--" *splash!* You quickly move on before he's able to get back to you.

You meet Mrs. Gabi Trill, who calls you by a different name every time you meet. "Hello Elizabeth, have you seen my cat Tubers?" You smile and shake your head, continuing on your way.

You look in the nearby barrel, finding a Potion of Invisibility.

You run into the little girl, Silva Dean. "Hi Rita. I'm playing hide n seek with Pat. Come play with us sometime!"

You find Pat Anayse, who gestures for you to keep quiet as he looks around the corner.

You look in the barrel next to Pat, finding 7 gp.

You meet Lora Tabb, your best friend. "H-hey Rita. Um, cool hammer. Have you heard about the trouble at Klorthalidohn? My parents said something about invaders threatening the region. Can you believe that!? Why would anyone invade us?"

As you approach the elder's house, you spot Dylan Tin power-walking along the beach. You remember that you have a bit of a crush on Dylan, and that he also seems interested in you. Dylan waves to you and says, "Oh what a wondrous morning it is, to see the lovely Rita Lynne and her trusty hammer. Surely she is busy diligently plucking away at the day's quests! Let me hinder her not, for I am certain we shall meet again in a most opportune time." He bids you farewell and continues on his way.

You try to remember why the houses here have no windows. You recall a bit of history told to you by your parents, that Oksikodohn was built in the Age of Darkness, a period of time long ago when the sun went out. Back then, it was suspected that the sun would never be relit again. You take a look at the bright burning ball in the sky, noting how time makes fools of everyone.

You enter Dwight's house, and see him sitting on a table in the center of the room. "You have come, Rita Lynne, seeking answers. What do you wish to know?"

What do you do?

==
Rita Lynne
Health: Good
Spoiler: "Inventory" (click to show/hide)
==
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2014, 10:55:07 pm »

"Wazzup mah homie!"
Ask him where to find the thingy in the mountains. Put a bucket over his head and loot the place.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2014, 10:59:29 pm »

W͡h͡e҉̴͟r̨͏e̷̵̕ ̨a͘ŕę ̶͘͜t̛̛h̕e̡͞ ŗé̵͟d̡ b͜͞e͘͢r̴̕r͘͡i̶͠ę̨s̡͢͏ ̴̕͘l͝o̶҉͠c͟a͞te̵͜͞d͟҉ ̨͜į͜n̵̕ ̛̕t̸̨̀he ̶m̡͠ơ̧͘ưnt̸͜à͢͟i͝ń̢̛s̷͟͠,̷̢ ̶D͏w̡̧͟i̸̛g̵h҉̀t҉̸?̸̧͜

Go knock Pat out with the hammer.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2014, 11:00:30 pm »

W͡h͡e҉̴͟r̨͏e̷̵̕ ̨a͘ŕę ̶͘͜t̛̛h̕e̡͞ ŗé̵͟d̡ b͜͞e͘͢r̴̕r͘͡i̶͠ę̨s̡͢͏ ̴̕͘l͝o̶҉͠c͟a͞te̵͜͞d͟҉ ̨͜į͜n̵̕ ̛̕t̸̨̀he ̶m̡͠ơ̧͘ưnt̸͜à͢͟i͝ń̢̛s̷͟͠,̷̢ ̶D͏w̡̧͟i̸̛g̵h҉̀t҉̸?̸̧͜

Go knock Pat out with the hammer.
This, but with less hammer and Zalgo text.

EDIT: And by that, I do NOT mean to knock Dwight out with our fists, or with anything else.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2014, 08:55:18 pm »

8. La-di-da... oops!
((Couldn't go with both suggestions, since they would have conflicted with each other. Going to choose just the most popular suggestion from here on. If there's a tie, I'll pick one randomly.))

In a cryptic voice, you say: "W͡h͡e҉̴͟r̨͏e̷̵̕ ̨a͘ŕę ̶͘͜t̛̛h̕e̡͞ ŗé̵͟d̡ b͜͞e͘͢r̴̕r͘͡i̶͠ę̨s̡͢͏ ̴̕͘l͝o̶҉͠c͟a͞te̵͜͞d͟҉ ̨͜į͜n̵̕ ̛̕t̸̨̀he ̶m̡͠ơ̧͘ưnt̸͜à͢͟i͝ń̢̛s̷͟͠,̷̢ ̶D͏w̡̧͟i̸̛g̵h҉̀t҉̸?̸̧͜"

Dwight responds: "What!? The mountains? Meh! Why waste time going there? A fool's errand, no doubt! If you want red berries, I have some right here. How about a trade? I could use a new hammer..."

You leave Dwight's house for now.

Sneaking up behind Pat, you knock him out with a simple *bonk* on the head. He becomes unconscious, and seems unharmed for the most part.

You suddenly hear a voice behind you. "R-Rita?" You turn around and see Lora looking at you with a troubled expression. "W-what are you doing?"

What do you do?

==
Rita Lynne
Health: Good
Spoiler: "Inventory" (click to show/hide)
==
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2014, 08:56:38 pm »

Stuff Pat in the barrel, then claim you were helping him with his game of hide and seek!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2014, 09:13:24 pm »

Stuff Pat in the barrel, then claim you were helping him with his game of hide and seek!
+1

It's not what it looks like!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2014, 09:30:43 pm »

Toss the hammer away carelessly. It wasn't us.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15