Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 85

Author Topic: LIMBO:Testing more stuff  (Read 107203 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LIMBO
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2014, 04:57:41 pm »

Go film all the little fishies and organs and stuff.

Spoiler: Alec Badel (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2014, 05:01:38 pm »

Steal several boxes

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #287 on: September 04, 2014, 01:06:09 pm »

"Huh. Organic samples. Wonder what they wanted these for."

Check a few of the other cubes to see if they have the same things inside. If so, put an unopened metal cube in my backpack. Then reseal the opened cubes after Alec is finished filming and limp back out into the hallway.
If another teammate heads down the hall to the intersection, follow them. Otherwise, observe the exoskeleton from a safe distance for a while. How is it reacting to missing an arm?

Spoiler: Ben Febinez (click to show/hide)
The contents of the cubes varies, some have mechanical devices of unknown use in them, others are mixes of both, but they stay fairly standard between those two things. You pick up one of the metal cubes at random and put int in your backpack. This takes up the rest of your weight slots.

You limp back out to the hallway and check on the now delimbed exoskeleton. It's still moving, wiggling a bit, and the loss of its arm doesn't seem to have terribly effected it, At least in terms of its actions. Though it certainly doesn't seem as effective anymore.

Go film all the little fishies and organs and stuff.

Filmed.

Steal several boxes
Each costs 2 units of weight. I have no idea how much you can carry because you have no sheet posted.

These cubes are about a foot across, remember. They're not tiny.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 04, 2014, 01:08:38 pm »

((Then zero, I'm afraid))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 04, 2014, 01:54:02 pm »

Limp down hall towards the intersection, then look down the hallways.
EDIT: Have the Stun club in hand, just in case there's more of those guys in exoskeletons around. Don't actually attack unless they do, though.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 05:13:04 pm by swordsmith04 »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 04, 2014, 02:28:19 pm »

Follow others.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 04, 2014, 03:18:01 pm »

Follow everyone
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 04, 2014, 04:30:48 pm »

Curse my awful luck in picking this shuttle. Peer down the big hole in the middle of the room.

Spoiler: Hapah (click to show/hide)
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 04, 2014, 05:10:04 pm »

Follow and continue filming.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2014, 11:39:50 am »

Limp down hall towards the intersection, then look down the hallways.
EDIT: Have the Stun club in hand, just in case there's more of those guys in exoskeletons around. Don't actually attack unless they do, though.

Down each hall is another room. The one to the left and the one to the right have their doors closed, while the one directly in front has it's door about half open, with the door itself slightly off kilter and seemingly wedged in place. You can see what appears to be a laboratory beyond that open door. You can hear noises coming from the right.

Follow others.
Follow everyone
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Follow and continue filming.

The aimless brigade follows their unofficial captain.

Curse my awful luck in picking this shuttle. Peer down the big hole in the middle of the room.

Spoiler: Hapah (click to show/hide)
You edge over to the central pit and look down. The pit turns out to be more of a shaft, with a staircase spiraling down along its circumference. The At the bottom, you can see a large open area and what appears to be a shimmering, amber colored cube the size of a small sports stadium. Inside that iridescent cube is something dark; a large indecipherable mass trapped in the cube like a fly entombed in bakelite.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2014, 12:54:14 pm »

Cautiously approach the right-hand door. Open it if my armed teammates follow. Otherwise, put an ear to the wall and try to discern what the sounds are.
If I attempt to open the door and it doesn't open, bang on the wall a few times and listen for any change in the sounds. If there is, wait outside the door, stun club at the ready.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2014, 02:36:46 pm »

Keep Snapper at the ready and follow Ben.

Spoiler: Reinhard (click to show/hide)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2014, 02:58:05 pm »

Go film stuff in the laboratory.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #298 on: September 08, 2014, 10:39:34 am »

Go film stuff in the laboratory.

You wander into the laboratory and film everything you find. It's been mostly dismantled by the look of it; much of the table space is empty, and only a few machines are left. There's a centrifuge for separating cellular material, a freezing chamber over in the corner, some metal racks that once held things, though now are almost deserted save for a few more of those metal cube boxes. A few of those glass containers sit on the tables, empty, along with examination tools and what looks like a microscope, though the eye holes on it are far too wide set for humans.

Cautiously approach the right-hand door. Open it if my armed teammates follow. Otherwise, put an ear to the wall and try to discern what the sounds are.
If I attempt to open the door and it doesn't open, bang on the wall a few times and listen for any change in the sounds. If there is, wait outside the door, stun club at the ready.

Keep Snapper at the ready and follow Ben.

Spoiler: Reinhard (click to show/hide)

The pair of Alec and Reinhard approach the door on the right and, though it does not open immediately, as soon as one of them touches it, it lets out an urgent sounding beeping noise and then slides open. The area beyond the door is dark, but the outside light illuminates at least part of the hall. It's been badly damaged, scrapped and scratched as though something metal was bashed and slid along the wall with some force behind it.  You can hear a clanging noise coming from somewhere in the dark beyond the door. A clanging noise that is rapidly coming closer.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 08, 2014, 10:55:34 am »

((Tavik Toth's character is carrying a lit glowstick. Does that affect what we can see?))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 85