Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO IC  (Read 7723 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Stuck in an MMO IC
« on: July 13, 2014, 06:24:37 am »

Welcome to

The newest VRMMORPG from Hexagonal Games!
-Fight hundreds of unique bosses!
-Gather epic loot!
-Master the innovative Combos, and create your own!
-Thousands of skills to master!
And so much more.
Character Sheet
Quote from: character sheet
Name:____________________                              Age:______________
Gender:___________________                              Race:___________________
Class:__________________                                  Username:_______________
Appearance:_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Appearance (in-game):___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Biography:_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Starting Inventory: 3 items
Stats
STR:
SPD:
DEX:
CON:
LCK:
Skills
50 points.
Our Heroes
Spoiler: kj1225 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lyeos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ZalkozDestbro (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HugoLuman (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PewdsRocks (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: StupidElves (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Unholy_Pariah (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarrak (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NAV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: RangerCado (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 3man75 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Moon (click to show/hide)
Waitlist
Empty
OOC thread.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 10:18:42 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO IC
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 08:19:46 am »

Reserved
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 08:20:41 am »

Reserved

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 09:03:39 am »

Logging In
Ah, another day, another adventure. As you get out of bed, something catches your eye. A disc, to be more precise.
You suddenly remember that today is the launch day of Heavell Online, the newest, and supposedly best, VRMMORPG from Hexagonal Games.
And it's almost 12:00PM! Why did your family let you sleep this late? Nevermind.
You get dressed, and get yourself a quick snack from your secret stash.
You then place the disc into the VRGM, before placing the VRH on your head.
As the game loads up, you see this screen before you

What to do?

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 09:07:25 am »

Register and create my character, select the neutral town as spawning location, use global chat to send the following message.

" To any new players, I would like to invite you all to join me in the neutral town to form a guild in which I will be happy to assist all of you with getting to grips with the game and help you out in any way I can. "
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:18:18 am by PewdsRocks »
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 09:12:13 am »

Kyle contemplates just jumping right in but instead goes to get some actual breakfast beforehand.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 09:12:44 am »

Register account, begin questioning players and NPC's about the starting area and its surroundings.

Participate in starting event if there is one.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:49:47 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 09:57:50 am »

Register and see if there are any ongoing celebrations due to game start.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 11:06:36 am »

Register. Start following random people in game.

Adjust stats
15 str
10 spd
17 dex
3 con
5 luck
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:15:03 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2014, 12:17:39 pm »

Food is for sissies - register right away... After turning on some music"
Take a closer look at this text!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 01:44:07 pm »

Wake up in some VR game, not remembering anything from the last 14 hours.

Groan from hangover.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 01:49:28 pm »

Ptw.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2014, 04:44:58 pm »

Register an account for the game...Find the nearest meetup in whatever town you spawned in.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 01:20:48 am »

Duncan saw the log in screen, his mind was a little numb from playing Star Craft earlier. He looked at the options, MMOs weren't really is thing and he was doing this just to hang out with his friends a bit more. He looked at the register option, wondering if this three hundred dollar headset was worth it.

He sighed, and he chose to register. When he finished, he remembered that his friends had asked him to join Heaven Online, and not Heavell Online. Oops. He thought about it for a bit, he could log in a few hours and learn the basics of an MMO before joining the correct game. He let out a sigh and entered the character creation screen. He figured that this would be a one time deal for him to play, so he designed the character to look like an exaggerated version of himself. Extremely tall, giant build that made him look like the Hulk. Long hair.

He looked at the choices for a class. Fighting the urge to make a thief that looked as sneaky as a drunken grizzly bear, he chose to be a warrior. Looking at the list of things he could take with him as his starting equipment, he chose what he thought would be cool. Not practical, but cool. A flail looked really cool, and with the extra long chain it looked like it could be fun to use, and a helmet that covered the face because he thought he would look cool.

He entered the game world and he saw that he spawned in the middle of a town. Looking around, he saw that he was already in conversation with a game character. Looking at her, he thought that whoever designed her had to be a guy. Armor that didn't actually protect anything, breasts showing, a whip. He decided not to think about that last bit of information.

When she had finished speaking, he noticed a little window popped up telling him that his book had been updated. Reaching for where a book was on his person, he found it. Flipping through the pages, he found where the current quest objective was. He looked at it and he laughed a little, "Kill Ten Boars in the Peaceful Meadows." If they're so peaceful, why are there boars in them? He looked around, seeing a few worried looking players. Deciding not to take notice of them, he set out to slay the monsters.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 02:06:18 am by StupidElves »
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 12:03:26 pm »

Jacob: "Alright day's off, new game is here. Let's see what this new genre is all about."

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:53:28 pm by 3man75 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5