Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My last friend the Freak Wife.  (Read 804 times)

Alu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My last friend the Freak Wife.
« on: July 13, 2014, 03:56:12 am »

There I was, on the hunt for a vicious night creature until I finally found her.

My, what a beatuy!
My Swordsman didn't waste a breath and jumped at her.

Well, needless to say, not long and most of him exploded into gore.
Then came the weird part. She was not hostile towards me, so I did the only thing sensible.

I was pretty exhausted and thirsty, but there was my previous companion lying next to me so...

Being aware of the special needs of my new friend, I made good use of my previous friend and made her a lunchbox.

I also noticed, the only thing she's wearing is the bloody remains of said previous friend.

So I gave her armor and weapons. Too bad, she didn't really know how to dress.

Fair enough.
Ok, I devised a plan. I had no idea how people would react if I bring this fair lady to the cities. So my plan was to bring her to a small village first to minimize collateral damage.
I went to travel mode, one step and I as brought back. "NIGHT CREATURE"
... oh right. My senses warn me when something like her is close to me, also, suddenly ravens.

I was very touched when I saw how she took the heart of my friend and with it, beat those crows to death.
When I started to move on, I noticed, she didn't follow, so I asked her to follow me.
By this point, she must have made up her mind. This thing.. with us. It'll never work. Not in this world.
So she agreed to follow me but when I turned around she made the hardest decision...

I reacted quickly, trying to talk her out of it, but deep inside I knew she was right, so we fought until the bitter end.
Regardless my skills with the axe, I had no chance and we both knew it.

After she tore both my arms off, she quickly finished me off, releasing me from the chains of this realm, while she had to struggle with the horror of her existence, never being able to make a friend.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:47:03 am by Alu »
"He admired a wonderful Trap lately"

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
Re: I made a Nightcreature friend. Until she ate me.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 04:30:41 am »

hahaha omg wow.

she was horrified of the murder she just idly committed.  this is so far one of the best stories to come from 40.02 so far.

Guylock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 09:24:04 pm »

That is very amusing. :P

Alu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 02:45:25 am »

This incident made adv mode so much more interesting for me :D srsly love the randomness of it.
"He admired a wonderful Trap lately"