Advanced search  

Poll

Should there be a reboot?

Aye.
Nay.
Maybe?
I like pork.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Psycho-Maniacs on the loose! -Gimme a guard, I'll give you a turn!  (Read 11161 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Psycho-Maniacs on the loose! -Murderers Needed!
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2014, 08:53:33 am »

NRDL:
[57 - 30 vs 12+ 10] You hold the monster in place, letting your men kill him. [Tomasque's 45 - 5 vs 49] The big guy, named Robert Punch, lands a strong kick on the face of the construct, knocking it to the ground.
Alev:
[20] You calmly get closer to Jeremiah and hug him, That oughta help.
Salsacookies:
[96 vs 69] You promptly swing your axe around and hack at the shoulder of the assailant. The arm flies around nicely, and it adds to the view.
Wwolin:
Your left arm is incredibly itchy. When you try to scratch it, you realize you don't have it attached to your body anymore.

The Jolly Giant is nearly dead. Nix is nearly dead.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2014, 10:22:29 am »

"Tis but a scratch!"

Roll in oil and ignite myself on a hobo's torch. Then leap at the guard.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2014, 10:24:33 am »

Help Nix. Or whoever I hugged.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2014, 03:45:38 pm »

Spartan kick the giant to the ground. "Stay"
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2014, 04:12:00 pm »

"Eeeerrrgghhhh.....get me to a damn medic.  And someone drag that son of a bitch with us, I want a closer look at him."

Try to stagger upwards, preferably with some support.  Head to medic if possible.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2014, 05:47:00 pm »

Can I make a "wake up" check?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2014, 05:50:04 pm »

Definetely.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2014, 06:54:09 pm »

Who are we still waiting for?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2014, 09:10:20 pm »

The turn of death, retirement, explosions, and someone completely fucking destroying my dice.

NRDL:
[35 - 20] You struggle to keep breathing, but only succeed in drifting off to sleep. An endless one, perhaps. If your minions get you to a medic before you die, you'll survive. You are out of the play, now.

Wwolin:
Initiative:
Wwolin [55] vs. Salsacookies [22]

[100]In the last moments of your life, you rip the torch out of the hobo's hands, and kick the barrel to shreds. Smiling with a drip of sadness, perhaps, you drop the torch in the pool of oil and tackle the guard to the guard. You would feel great satisfaction, knowing that in the crates near you an experimental resource has been transferred, one called "gunpowder". When the flames touched it, the entire delivery exploded greatly, destroying the City Hall along with [100 holy cow] the King himself inside.The entire surrounding area is destroyed and completely annihilated, and many nobles,  buorgeiose and wealthy die along with your squad of hobos.
In the following years, [100] you are known as the Jolly Giant, the patron of explosives, revolutions, drunkards, and flames. Many songs and poetry are written about you and your deeds, and you are known as the man who managed to destroy the kingdom and its capital in one night, alone, with no plan, and only with two barrels of oil and some support from the sailor-hobos. You are written in cards of history as the man of great courage and spirit, able to take life in his own hands. You are a legend, and will live forever in many tales and stories.

Salsacookies:
After your death, not much remained. You were a stranger, enlisted to help with the crime, and that you did. You tried to stop the greatest terrorist in the world alone, and you failed. [90] You are remembered as the only man able to step up to fight the Jolly Giant, though you aren't quite as remembered as him.

Tomasque:
[8] You stay unconscious, unable to defend yourself, while you are tied down and led to the station and are promptly put on a chair and bind to it.

Alev: You poke at the wound and lick it a little. It tastes funny.

((Wwolin, you got 100 on 12 different exploding dice background checks. Try gambling, you lucky bastard.))
Varee has retired. Salsacookies has died. Wwolin has died.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:52:40 am by SaberToothTiger »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Psycho-Maniacs on the loose!
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2014, 10:56:59 pm »

I'm about 90% sure that my character is not going to get out.. so, if you don't have anything against it, I'll make a new one

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Money!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2014, 12:46:52 am »

I request a steampunk era!
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2014, 01:40:00 am »

Tomasque, we are going to end the setting for now and try something new, to keep it fresh, but I'll probably return to this one sometime. Sorry for not specifying it.

The voting will end on August 28th 16:00 GMT +1.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 06:03:33 am by SaberToothTiger »

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2014, 01:55:14 pm »

Modern day. I'll get up a charsheet after we decide.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2014, 02:03:00 pm »

Alev, Tomasque and NRDL, you can make your last action to determine your future years. If you don't have anything specific to do, just wait for the poll to finish and the game to boot up again.

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2014, 02:03:53 pm »

Slit my throat because of the insanity overcoming me.

I'll pay more attention to everything next game.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13