Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: Ephemeral Games: Game 2, the Fearsome Dominion of Radix  (Read 25196 times)

blazing glory

Re: Death Rattle: Chapter 1
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2014, 07:11:48 pm »

Wait outside.

Nunzillor

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2014, 07:37:23 pm »

"I... see.  One other thing that's been bothering me for a bit: who's that guy over there?"  Squirrel points to the guy near the top of the tower.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:29:57 pm by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2014, 03:29:44 am »

Can i move out of the armor and do many things at once?

Yes, actually. You just need to specify that one or more of you squeeze out.

"I... see.  One other thing that's been bothering me for a bit: who's that guy over there?"  Squirrel points to the guy near the top of the tower.

"An enigma. Thus he is sacred."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2014, 09:53:32 am »

Clone squeeze apart and go around looking at artifacts
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Nunzillor

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2014, 06:16:49 pm »

Squirrel was intrigued.  This man had changed his entire understanding of the situation.  In this new world of immortal husks, survival depended on having meaning.  "You've sold me.  How can we find the Book of Questions," he asked.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:15:04 pm by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2014, 08:10:21 am »

Squirrel was intrigued.  This man had changed his entire understanding of the situation.  In this new world of immortal husks, survival depended on having meaning.  "You've sold me.  How can we find the Book of Questions," he asked.

"Seek west, for that is where its thief went. I dare not go for fear of losing this enigma, but you may walk away freely."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2014, 08:19:32 am »

Loot the bricks.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Nunzillor

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2014, 12:19:56 pm »

"You know, it doesn't really look like he's going anywhere.  And if someone like this guy-" Squirrel points to Clone- "really wanted to, he could kill him without you being able to do much to prevent it."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2014, 12:40:36 pm »

"You know, it doesn't really look like he's going anywhere.  And if someone like this guy-" Squirrel points to Clone- "really wanted to, he could kill him without you being able to do much to prevent it."

"You see, I'm not so sure. That's the whole point. I don't know who he is, why he is here or what will he do next. But I know it's important to find out. More important right now than regaining the Holy Book. For me, at least. But you, you may look for it with impunity. Without risk."

Nunzillor

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2014, 02:47:15 pm »

"Alright.  Can you give me any identifying information about this thief?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2014, 03:18:20 pm »

"Alright.  Can you give me any identifying information about this thief?"

"He looks a lot like me, but he has the book and nowhere to put it. Or maybe it's a she. It is difficult to determine sex these days. Not that it matters."

Nunzillor

« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2014, 01:47:52 am »

"Very well.  I will find the book and bring it to this place, where other neo-survivalists can come to consult it freely.  Those who wish to join me may."

Squirrel wastes no more time, heading west.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 09:50:29 am by Nunzillor »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2014, 02:59:55 pm »

As Starn Gundar waits outside, shining splendidly, and CLONE squeezes one of himself out, and the two of them go looking at the artifacts all around (finding each bottle around here to be filled with liquid, and he suspects a significant evaporated fraction of said liquid, the skulls very skully, and the ground very sandy and full of unidentifiable shards), Squirrel Grills concludes his conversation.

"Very well.  I will find the book and bring it to this place, where other neo-survivalists can come to consult it freely.  Those who wish to join me may," he says, leaving westward immediately, with those who ultimately choose to follow him doing so entirely retroactively. It takes him a full month to make the trek, but eventually he and his retroactive companions all reach their destination - a gathering of standing corpses, two of them wearing wreaths, another in a conspicuously tall hat reading questions from a book. And throughout all this, they see a ship floating through the air, on which they make out the distinctive sideburns of Captain Salty Pete.

Captain Salty Pete, it seems, is stealing bricks from the sumptuous banquet provided - to what end, perhaps not even he knows, but nobody seems to mind as he descends the rope ladder and takes the plates of bricks up to his ship one by one.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2014, 07:04:20 pm »

Thomas sits down, and looks carefully around the place, looking for anything of notice.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

blazing glory

« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2014, 07:13:53 pm »

((Nah,I'm bored as well.))

Look over the shoulder of the guy reading questions.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19