Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Crying Necromancer (40_02)  (Read 1032 times)

Lobotomite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Crying Necromancer (40_02)
« on: July 11, 2014, 11:03:44 pm »

So..........................................

Title self explanatory, I visited a Necromancer who was neutral(Was not Undead of any type) towards me and his undead didn't attack me. So I had a lovely conversation with him, asking about his troubles, spreading rumors, became lord of the tower via proclaiming lord ship, etc.

For some reason he's crying, even though he's supposed to be a badass Necromancer.......... -_- Why?

Anyways I'm about to try to get his slab, via exchange. I'm hesitant to do so, because of the zombos all round him.....(Keep in mind I'm definitely at a for distance) For a Lobotomite, I'm scared SHITLESS!

Anyone knows how to take screen shots?   

Kishmond

• Bay Watcher
  • What the pfargtl?
    • View Profile
    • My DF Stories blog.
Re: Crying Necromancer (40_02)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 11:09:43 pm »

Lobotomite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 11:16:18 pm »

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm dead.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 12:24:13 am »

People cry a lot. Regularly, witnesses to a fight will begin crying for seemingly no reason, and the game has a weird way of determining when somebody knows a fight is happening. Also, necromancers are routinely driven to tears and running for the hills by their own zombies.

alexandertnt

• Bay Watcher
  • (map 'list (lambda (post) (+ post awesome)) posts)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 12:35:23 am »

Having the power to raise the dead doesn't mean somebody is necessary "evil", or perhaps more accurately, "opposed to your existance".

They should probably have some different conversation stuff though, and I wouldn't know why they would cry.

Aas for screenshots, the print screen key works fine (alt+print screen to capture only the active window).
This is when I imagine the hilarity which may happen if certain things are glichy. Such as targeting your own body parts to eat.

You eat your own head
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN!

FourierSeries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 03:39:19 am »

... and I wouldn't know why they would cry.

Breath mints.

Get some.
I don't think losing guts actually kills you, you just throw up and pass out and bleed to death.
This was supposed to be a cool upgrade. All I got was more hostile zombies.