Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23796 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2014, 03:16:13 pm »

Check to see if it glowing green rocks are uranium

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2014, 05:05:42 am »

3 6 10 5 8
go into the bath we are both woman and sisters it would be silly to get self conscious and shy

i think the god of criminals is influencing the random number god because ive had nothing but bad luck crime fighting
[3] ((well it your luck that all i can say.))
Tuypina enter the bathroom despite knowing that her sister is in there. She sees Ophelia messaging her cramp muscle and it is an embarrassing screen for both of you as you slowly walk over and sit in the large bath with her.

ITSAPARTOFMYMASTERPLAN
Continue seducing the old bastard, he has enough influence around to be useful.
[6] Dolina continues chitchat with the minister planning to do something.

Order shall not be denied!  Try plan to organize the rough unruly mob of sisters again and become the leader figure in the eyes of the princes!  Having them on her side and respecting her would be a great benefit.
[10] ((you know how hard dealing with children are? it really really hard)) Valerie continue her quest to put and end to this chaos, she manage to convince some of her sisters to go back to their seat and stop swarming the princes. Quite a lot is still surrounding them though.

Jazz.Do we have it, and if so,
Ophelia must listen to it! As is tradition - except it's not, since it's just to drown out her insufferable siblings.

[5] Ophelia is relaxing in the bath when Tuypina walk in . She look kind of embarrassed but she still walk toward the bath and hop in. Now the two sister are in a kind of awkward situation......

Check to see if it glowing green rocks are uranium
[8] Roman look at her loot trying to determine if she can weaponise it. It look possible, but it would need quite a lot of work to get them to work.(she thinks)

As the morning wears on it is approaching midday. But there is still time for a few things before lunch.
The prince mob is thinning considerably with combine effort between time and Valerie but at least 8 sister is still talking to the prince nonstop.

Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2014, 05:12:29 am »

ask ophelia how she hurt herself

be sad ophelia got all weird
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:24:14 pm by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2014, 05:53:41 am »

I *violently* drag one of the little ones away and start some talking with my fiance.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2014, 12:36:37 pm »

"S'just a cramp."
Well, this is... Odd, at best. Ophelia will be leaving, now - after drying off and getting in something fit to see the princes, of course. It would be rude not to at least acknowledge their existence since they travelled here specifically to see us.
Take a closer look at this text!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2014, 01:07:12 pm »

BUILD THE NUCLEAR BOMB NOW

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 23, 2014, 03:10:24 pm »

These girls are utterly impossible!  Valerie takes a break for lunch, then later if there's time continues her crusade for palace order.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2014, 04:28:53 am »

9 3 12->12->12->3 10 4
ask ophelia how she hurt herself

be sad ophelia got all weird
[9] Tuypina ask ophelia about her injury and she told her that it is just a cramp. Then Ophelia left and Tuypina feels all kind of wierded out.

I *violently* drag one of the little ones away and start some talking with my fiance.
[3]You try dragging one of the last few sisters away but she strat screaming then crying. Everyone is giving you a look now.

"S'just a cramp."
Well, this is... Odd, at best. Ophelia will be leaving, now - after drying off and getting in something fit to see the princes, of course. It would be rude not to at least acknowledge their existence since they travelled here specifically to see us.
[12CRIT->12MEGACRIT->12ULTRACRIT?->3] ((I have a feeling RNG like people playing princess?))
Ophelia left the bath and put on her formal dress. It is one of the few dress she have just in case for some formal ceremony. It is all white and elaborately decorated. She also put on her crown. Well if they gonna see her once better make it worth it right? she thought to herself. She then walk down into the meeting room and as she enter the chaos suddenly halt like time came to a stop. She said hi to both prince then she left.

BUILD THE NUCLEAR BOMB NOW
[10]
Roman attempt to create the weapon of her dream with the green glowing objects. She have a certain degree of success in learning what she have to do with them.

These girls are utterly impossible!  Valerie takes a break for lunch, then later if there's time continues her crusade for palace order.
[4]Valerie decide to turn in for early lunch. As she exit the room,she walked pass Ophelia who look gorgeous and dressed to impress. Valerie reach the dining room and see that the table is already been set up for all the sisters and the princes.

As Ophelia enter the room, people start looking in her direction until the room fall silent as everyone,even the crying sister, look at ophelia the way they dont normally see her as, beautiful. She just greet the prince then walk out. Taking the oppotunity, the minister inform everyone that lunch is ready and everyne should proceed to the dining room. The Older prince follow the minister but his brother excuse himself and go the other way, presumably looking for Ophelia.

((well i dont know what to name the prince so any idea? also when i saw that roll i was kind of hoping it is for the nuclear weapon one as i was totally going to give her a nuke :{ ))

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2014, 04:31:23 am »

relax in the bath

also holy shit ultracrit

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2014, 07:54:10 am »

START DESIGNING THE BOMB NOW

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2014, 10:48:15 am »

Well, time to change back into normal attire - this dress is too restricting!
Then head to lunch - with the new recruits to the city watch, of course. Ophelia does NOT want to have to deal with her sisters OR the princes.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 09:38:28 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 25, 2014, 04:47:10 am »

I dont really want to post a turn if there is less than 4 respond but i want to know what you guys think about posting a turn everyday even if there not that many reply?

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 25, 2014, 05:54:45 am »

hm your right a lot of people have stoped posting i say give it a couple days to see if most people have lost interest or something or its just a coincidence so many people have been to busy to play at the same time

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2014, 07:58:37 am »

Panther, exhausted by palace news, ask if there will be any lunch. Or second lunch. Or...

I'd say slow down a little bit to let people catch up, then restart daily schedule.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2014, 02:57:07 pm »

Pat her on the back and forget about it.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15