Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23823 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2014, 11:32:27 am »

Look for my fiance.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2014, 07:54:26 pm »

10 11Crit->10 8 1 5 3
dont sleep in because sleeping in sucks always dont see prince either go to prison to see the men who attacked me last night just keep wearing the same thing i was wearing last night i never change my clothes at night and i cant be bothered changing them now either i only change and bathe regularly so others dont give me shit about it nobody knows i was wearing this last night go in this also ask guard if they recovered the cloth i intend the execution of the one who put it im my mouth to be chocking on said cloth
[ Tuypina sneak out of the castle again in the early morning. She when to the town guard-house and request to see her assulter from last night. The guard let you in to th cell to find 3 badly beaten thug sleeping painfully in a cell. You query about a piece of cloth but the guard is not the one from last night and informed you that he don't know. You also ask about when are they getting execute but the guard say that their charge is not strong enough for execution.

Use my agility to weaken my bonds.
((welp RnGesus doesnt like you i guess))[11Crit->10] You wake up still covered in a sack. The three (______)<-[I will keep doing this for one more post, if you dont come up with a name i will]  is bounded together and you tried to wiggle free. After moving a bit you are rewarded with a bonk on the head and the guard warned you to not try to escape. He sound liek he dont reall want to hurt you. After a while you accept that the knot is well tied and you wont beable to wiggle free anytime soon.

Well, this was awkward. Send Ophelia a good cake... without any "surprises in it. Make it good.
[8] You send Ophelia a cake! It look quite good and your servant put them in Ophelia room. You now feel a little tired waking up early to make some bakery.

RETURN TO MY DRAGON AND GET BACK TO THE CASTLE
[1] You slowly walk back toward the direction that you think you came from but the forest look totally unfamilar..... You have a feeling that you might be lost.

Valerie, hopefully feeling much better by this point, has decided to be diplomatic and meet the prince.  She will first bathe then prepare her makeup extensively. The outfit she plans to wear is a flowing forest-green dress with lace patterns that is her favorite, as well as her small tiara.
[5] Valerie wake up early, wanted to impress the prince she then get to work bathing and putting on make up. Her hand is shaking with anticipation and her makeup didnt came out the best.[ DRESS ROLL:6] You put on your pretty green dress with lace pattern. You also look for your princess tiara but it is no where to be found.

Look for my fiance.
[3] You are very eager to meet your fiance so you get up and get ready[DRESS ROLL:11Crit->2] You put on a red shirt (:P)and a pink tutu. You look at yourself in the mirror and seem pretty proud of your look. You head down for a quick breakfast.

Sun is over the horizon, princesses still have an hour or two to get fully dressed and eat some breakfast. Some of your sisters [ NPC DRESS ROLL!:3,10,10] Dress in a variety of dresses to look te best there can. They are chatting in the dining hall before going to the council room.

((Well not as many people want to meet the prince as i hope, nevertheless there still time to do that. Redshirt you still have time to change but unless you crit you wouldnt tried to change though :P))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2014, 07:57:55 pm »

Go look for my fiancé.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2014, 07:59:05 pm »

Ask Urist if he can perform some sort of ritual to grant Redshirt great misfortune!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2014, 08:05:13 pm »

Well... Get dressed. To leave, of course! Not to attract princes!
Take a closer look at this text!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2014, 08:55:50 pm »

TRY TO LOOK FOR URANIUM HERE

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2014, 10:29:15 pm »

Valerie finishes preparations, perhaps fixing the makeup if possible, then eats breakfast.  If there is time left, she goes to meet the prince early.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2014, 12:16:35 am »

ask what will happen to them and if i can at least publicly beat them as an example to all criminals i am starting a war on crime
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2014, 02:09:17 am »

Go to my fiance. Seduce him, then go to someone else's fiance. Seduce him too. Have them duke it out in the field of battle, and marry the one victorious.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2014, 02:27:08 am »

Ask, why I was captured in the first place.

((Feel free with naming our unlucky group.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2014, 06:38:27 am »

11Crit->3 8 12CRIT->10 12CRIT->8 12CRIT->1 2 2 8
Go look for my fiancé.
[11Crit->3] Redshirt decided that she need to see her fiance before anyone else. She walk out of the castle in her red shirt and tutu. She start heading toward the way the rider should be coming from when a bird flew over her head. Then a larger bird of prey swoop at it prey and Redshirt is splattered by blood from the bird. She start freaking out and then she feels like she is going to faint as she saw two prince riding toward her on the road with some bodyguards.

Ask Urist if he can perform some sort of ritual to grant Redshirt great misfortune!
[8] Urist pray to Lord Armok. He tell you that Lord Armok will grant you your wish in exchange for your blood. You pick up the ritual knife and press your thumb against it. A few drop of blood trickle into the holy chalice and a puff of red smoke appear. The rest of the cult start a prayer to the god.

Well... Get dressed. To leave, of course! Not to attract princes!
[12CRIT->10] Ophelia put on her armor and then head out for yet another adventure! She bring one of the captain of guard along as a bodyguard and a sparring partner. Then she headed to the nearby clearing which hold the training field.

TRY TO LOOK FOR URANIUM HERE
[ 12CRIT->8] Roman took the opportunity to look for more artifact of mass destruction. While she is poking around, she found a bag inside one of the tree hallow. Inside there a few green, softly glowing rock. It fit your description of material for mass destruction but the other part of your mind register it as reagent for some witchery.

Valerie finishes preparations, perhaps fixing the makeup if possible, then eats breakfast.  If there is time left, she goes to meet the prince early.
[12CRIT->1] Valerie go for breakfast then fixe up her make up. her hand is no longer shaking, it might have been the hunger that cause it. She then head for the Throne Reception and took the best seat.

ask what will happen to them and if i can at least publicly beat them as an example to all criminals i am starting a war on crime
[2] Tuypina query the guard whether she can beat them up. The guard look at you and tell you that they are already pretty beaten. He said that they will be send away to serve sometime in the Northern mine. He doesnt seem to recognise you as one of the princesses sister.

Go to my fiance. Seduce him, then go to someone else's fiance. Seduce him too. Have them duke it out in the field of battle, and marry the one victorious.
[2] Dolina get dress after finishing her morning affair.[ DRESS ROLL:4] She put on some nice black dress with a blue thin cloak and a small tiara. She then headed to the Throne Reception and took a front seat.

Ask, why I was captured in the first place.
[8] Our three PinkPanther ,Diedra , Diona and Dialine gave up trying to use brute force and question the guards on why they are doing this. The only answer their manage to get out of them is that this is an order.

The rest of the sister start to fill the Throne Reception as the two prince will be arriving any moment now. The Royal band start playing a tune as they wait for the royal arrival. There a constant chatter among the sisters and plenty of giggles.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2014, 06:44:14 am »

have we invented the printing press and have a high literacy rate yet if so

get flyers printed advertising my war on crime

otherwise

have town crier declare my war on crime
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2014, 09:49:56 am »

GET BACK HOME

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2014, 10:13:36 am »

Calm down, it's just blood. Look at the princes, who are they?
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2014, 10:29:48 am »

Try to start a friendly conversation.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15