Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23845 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2014, 11:15:43 am »

GET BACK TO MY DRAGON

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2014, 12:24:19 pm »

Really, dude? Attacking the princess who has made it quite clear she doesn't even want - and is actively doing stuff to avoid getting - the throne, in a game where the only point in offing the other princesses is to get the throne? Where several others are the biggest threats to you getting the throne and are likely to try to off you, while she isn't? At least this fits with my action... *Cough*Opheliaistotallygonnekillyouwithhersword*Cough*

Ophelia gets to cleaning her sword to prepare for her trip tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:35:00 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2014, 12:30:02 pm »

My character goes for easy target, Lyeos. Nothing personal, just business.
Really, dude? Attacking the princess who has made it quite clear she doesn't even want - and is actively doing stuff to avoid getting - the throne, in a game where the only point in offing the other princesses is to get the throne? Where several others are the biggest threats to you getting the throne and are likely to try to off you, while she isn't? At least this fits with my action...
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2014, 12:38:55 pm »

I am Deidra, a loner that recently got interested in kingdom affairs.

Visit the castle in the entourage of two other princesses.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2014, 12:44:51 pm »

No, no, it's fine.
Of course, by bigger threats, I mean the others will try to poison or send assassins after you for the throne. Ophelia will just run your character through with her sword.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:47:06 pm by Lyeos »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2014, 12:58:43 pm »

I don't doubt it actually.
No, no, it's fine.
Of course, by bigger threats, I mean the others will try to poison or send assassins after you for the throne. Ophelia will just run your character through with her sword.  ;D
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2014, 01:44:57 am »

8 2 12 CRIT->12 MEGACRIT->3 3 12CRIT- >10 11Crit->2
Night Action: Have my men quietly detain one of the other princesses and hide her in the woods. Have the hideout be guarded at all times.
[ 8 ] You order your guard to kidnapped someone and hide them in the woods. They acknowledge and go to carry out the order. You then go to bed.

I'll try to personally off Ophelia (the name is so fitting) while she's out. If I get caught, boo myself outta there and send in my loyalists to massacre the "traitors".
[2] You try to go and take care of the not so princessly Ophelia. You enter her room silently and see her polishing her sword(continue in Ophelia post)

Just get up and charge through the enemy
[12 CRIT->12 MEGACRIT->3] With the hope you charges though the thug, pushing both of them aside and rush to the corner, as you turn a group of guard walk into you, look pretty drunk from the tavern. You quickly tell them that thugs attacked you so they turn the corner and beat up the thugs and took them away. You walk by the tavern but most of the patron are leaving so you decide to talk to a few guys before turning in for the day. You made some friend in the tavern then you go back to the castle and go to bed. You got back unnoticed.

GET BACK TO MY DRAGON
[3] You try to turn around and go back toward your dragon but the feline is still stalking behind you , forcing you to go deeper still. The forest is getting dark and creepy and you are quite hungry now. You keep walking until you are sure that the feline are gone then you sit down at a stump and go to sleep.

Ophelia gets to cleaning her sword to prepare for her trip tomorrow.
[12CRIT->10] You are polishing your sword when you heard a sound of the door open quietly. You continue to polish the sword as you listen for the muffled foot step coming toward you. as the sound come within reach, you swiftly swing your sword back at the intruder.  You see your beautiful sister standing there with a knife in her hand. You force her to drop the weapon then query what she is doing in your room. After a bit of effort you manage to work out that she is removing potential threat to the position of the Queen. You laugh at that idea and inform her that royalty is not her path and you dont need to worry about her. Ophelia then let her sister leave and go to bed, giggling at the amount of anticipation your sisters have just because a "prince" or two is visiting .

I am Deidra, a loner that recently got interested in kingdom affairs.

Visit the castle in the entourage of two other princesses.
oh no not this again ..... [11Crit->2] Deidra wander around the courtyard with her two friend. The three(______)<- [enter a joke] here walk into a few guard in the court yard. They exchange a glace then they pull out 3 sack andput them over your head. The three (______) scream and shout but they are muffled by the heavy sack. They then tied you all up and put you on a cartaige. After a short ride the cart stop and you here silent around you follow by some horse gallops and sound of someone starting a fire. Tired from screaming you fell asleep.

As the sun is rising most of the princesses are already awake and dressing up for the big day.
((If you want to meet the prince, said so and tell me what kind of dress you are wearing, there will be a seperate roll for that for the sake of funniness. If you dont want to meet them, you can sleep in a bit))

NOT FINISH, will finish soonish ((well sorry about the half finish post, something cam up while i was typing is so i need to drop it))
(( well i was going to get tuypina kidnap but luck was on her side, then i decide that valerie might be a good target but then deidra crit fail ...... well i guess walking out in the courtyard at night and you get kidnapped....))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 05:20:16 am by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2014, 01:49:19 am »

Sleeeeeep! After locking the door.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:45:00 am by Lyeos »

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2014, 02:08:18 am »

Oh, dear. That eleven is mine, isn't it? Don't the dice just hate me?
Well, I'll be posting my action in this post once the turn is finished.

Don't worry lyeos I'm sure I just borrowed your luck for a while I can't wait to see what happens to the thug I tackled I hope my sudden badassnes scares them off also woo my luck is picking up the random number god was giving me this misfortune to balance out this burst of crit or possibly because it makes a good story I was the underdog and made a comeback people love underdogs and comebacks
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2014, 05:21:43 am »

Ok it is done, sorry for that though.
Also the roll for tuypo was missing from the list so the 11 was for you, lucky Ophelia.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2014, 05:30:40 am »

horray thank you random number god you saved me from the gms evil plans
dont sleep in because sleeping in sucks always dont see prince either go to prison to see the men who attacked me last night just keep wearing the same thing i was wearing last night i never change my clothes at night and i cant be bothered changing them now either i only change and bathe regularly so others dont give me shit about it nobody knows i was wearing this last night go in this also ask guard if they recovered the cloth i intend the execution of the one who put it im my mouth to be chocking on said cloth
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2014, 05:50:14 am »

Use my agility to weaken my bonds.

((I already like this.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2014, 06:36:38 am »

Well, this was awkward. Send Ophelia a good cake... without any "surprises in it. Make it good.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2014, 11:19:40 am »

RETURN TO MY DRAGON AND GET BACK TO THE CASTLE

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2014, 11:21:16 am »

Valerie, hopefully feeling much better by this point, has decided to be diplomatic and meet the prince.  She will first bathe then prepare her makeup extensively. The outfit she plans to wear is a flowing forest-green dress with lace patterns that is her favorite, as well as her small tiara.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15