Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23855 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2014, 08:13:08 pm »

Go and get my cleaning gear.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2014, 09:33:22 pm »

trust im my adrenalin to get me to the tavern when i reach it burst through the door with as much noise and visual interest as i can
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2014, 11:57:12 pm »

This is bad. I can't even do nuthin'. Ah, to hell with it. Get one of my assasins and send him after Azelia.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2014, 12:48:22 am »

This is bad. I can't even do nuthin'. Ah, to hell with it. Get one of my assasins and send him after Azelia.

you forgot to bold

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2014, 01:39:47 am »

1 2 6 12CRIT->4 12CRIT->9 11CRIT->10 6
Go back home - alone - and examine the trinkets!
[1] You tried to break away fromt the group but you are too tired as you have not eaten since yesterday. You look at the trinkets you aqquired instead. They are random pieces of animal bone, claw, horns carved into different shapes.
Valeria goes back home - with Ophelia under close scrutiny - and aims to find the dinner hall afterwards.
[2] You walk with the group back to the castle. As you enter, a small crowd cheers for your safe return and sucessful mission, you headed directly for the dinner hall. The praise and reward can come later, now you need food.

Contact everyone I know, tell them to look for Princess Romakia. The man who finds and kills her will be given a barony.
[6] You send out words that Romakia is a traitor and people should eliminate her. Some poeple feel like Eomakia deserve a say in this so you have to agree to just bring her in to question in front of the council.

Contact a group of cultists worshiping Armok, god of blood.
[12CRIT->4] You contracted Urist, the cult leader of Armok and tell them that certain people is after you. They let you into the underground tunnel network under the city where you can plan to deal with it. But first you need dinner.

Go and get my cleaning gear.
[12CRIT-9] Your dragon heard the commotion so it come and breath fire on the slime, you ride it back to your stash and grab some mob and buckets(?). Your stomach is growling from hunger now.

trust in my adrenalin to get me to the tavern when i reach it burst through the door with as much noise and visual interest as i can
[11CRIT->10](Ouch bad luck, well atleast one short of mega crit.) In your rush, you tripped on something and fall down. Your hood came off and the thugs notice that you are a princess. They now surround you. The tavern is round the block but this street seem to be deserted.

[6] You send one of your servant to track down Azelia, your servant report back the Azelia ordered a chainmail at the royal black smith. With that you head for the dining hall.

Most of the sister come to have diner at the dining hall. There is a constant chatter as everyone eat and talk about the two young princes that is visiting them tommorow. The older one is Redshirt's fiance but the younger brother is free. Both are candidate for the next king.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2014, 02:10:49 am »

pick up whatever i tripped on and throw it at the thug standing in the way of my path to the tavern use the opening to continue my run

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2014, 02:14:17 am »

Ophelia will stop by her room to pick up her spellbook(s) before heading to dinner! She will be the battlemage princess! The throne be damned!
Take a closer look at this text!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2014, 08:45:27 am »

I meant everyone loyal to me, but ok. Wait for my fiance to arrive.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:42:33 am by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2014, 08:52:41 am »

Kill some rats or something and eat them. Don't have time to waste preparing a elaborate dinner, after all.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2014, 08:54:31 am »

Attention all the magic user, i decided that their will not be legit magic, but instead i will replace it with witchcraft, doing witchcraft may cause you to get lynched if you fail really bad

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2014, 09:35:29 am »

Hunt for food, if I can't hunt for food, go back to the castle for dinner.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2014, 11:19:16 am »

Attention all the magic user, i decided that their will not be legit magic, but instead i will replace it with witchcraft, doing witchcraft may cause you to get lynched if you fail really bad
Fair enough.
Take a closer look at this text!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2014, 01:59:12 am »

3 3 7 8 11Crit->3
pick up whatever i tripped on and throw it at the thug standing in the way of my path to the tavern use the opening to continue my run
[3] You pick a small bundle of cloth that you trip/slip on and try to hurl it but one of the thug catch your hand and stuff the bundle into your mouth. You can now count 4 thug around you. They seem to be looking at you with greed.

Ophelia will stop by her room to pick up her spellbook(s) Wicthery Tomb before heading to dinner! She will be the battlemage princess! The throne be damned!
[3] You want to go get something before going for dinner but one of your maid quickly herd the whole group toward the dining room. You are starving as you havent eat much since yesterday so you comply. Ophelia eats some soup and steak hungily.

I meant everyone loyal to me, but ok. Wait for my fiance to arrive.
[7] You decide that you did enough today and went to take a nap before dinner but you fell asleep...

Kill some rats or something and eat them. Don't have time to waste preparing a elaborate dinner, after all.
[8] The cult already prepared some dinner for you. It some kind of meat in blood soup. Typical Armok cultist food. It taste ok-ish but atleast it is filling.

Hunt for food, if I can't hunt for food, go back to the castle for dinner.
[11 CRIT-> 3] You tried to hunt for something to eat so you left your dragon and go to the wood. You see a small animal so you sneak behind it and hit it with the mop. The animal jump away and you see that it is some kind of feline. Then two more larger feline appear behind you, they look like they are looking for food too.

The as the rest of your sister finish their meal, they start questioning the party and Ophelia about what happen. Noone mention that someone inside ordered that kidnapping to Ophelia.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2014, 02:04:06 am »

Princess Valerie ensures the council properly recognizes her crucial involvement in the rescue over dessert.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2014, 02:11:02 am »

Make the tastiest food I can and POISON IT. UUH.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15