Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess  (Read 23868 times)

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be The Prettiest Princess
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2014, 09:52:26 pm »

Enough delay, Princess Valerie sends the men to see Ophelia home.  Whether Ophelia wishes to return isn't her decision.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2014, 05:59:29 am »

Shoo my adorers away, arsenic is overrated anyway, let's go for the classics. Call one of my many adorers, seduce him, and make him try to kill one oo f my many sisters, If he succeeds, I'll feed him to my guards, and if not, he will be killed by the Royal Guard anyway.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2014, 06:11:18 am »

11CRIT->2 5 11CRIT->2 12CRIT->7 10 9

Plot in my room. Put bounties on all of Reshirt's guards and Redshirt herself. Then hire mercenaries and assasins for that purpose.
[11CRIT->2] Romakia makes plan to remove the threat of Redshirt from her side. She wrote up a few letter and put a few bounty on Redshirts little band. As she walk toward the exit of the room and open the door, the hinge broke and she realise that the door is stuck. She tries to use all her force to force it open but it wont budge one bit. She make a mental note to complain to the castle maintainance staff.

Head to Romakia's room, and detain her.
[5] You headed to Romakia room and try to enter but the door wont open. You let one of your man slam into the door but it doesnt affect the door one bit.

tuypina sneaks out of the castle in disguise to hang out and make friends at the tavern (she will drink but only a tiny bit)
[11CRIT->2]
Tuypiana look for a bit of escape from all the chaos so she sneak out of the castle, disguised by a cloak. As she headed to the tavern a group of thug stop her and make an attempt to surround her.
Go out and practice knife fighting.
[12CRIT->7]
You go out and practice fighting with knife. One of the Captain of Guard help you with it and you made a good progress.

Ophelia just shakes her head at the idiotic actions of her sister's men and starts looting the Orcs for anything nice. Nice, of course, meaning swords.
[10] You look around for anything worth taking from the body of the orcs, Valerie look annoyed at you as she look hungry. [Luck Roll :D ] You didnt find much that you dont already have in the castle so you took a few trinket as token of memory and head back.

Enough delay, Princess Valerie sends the men to see Ophelia home.  Whether Ophelia wishes to return isn't her decision.
[9] Valerie's stomach is growling so she rush the men to bring her sister home. Ophelia stare at the men as she move around and look for anything worth taking on the bodies. Valerie then follow the group as they head home.

Shoo my adorers away, arsenic is overrated anyway, let's go for the classics. Call one of my many adorers, seduce him, and make him try to kill one oo f my many sisters, If he succeeds, I'll feed him to my guards, and if not, he will be killed by the Royal Guard anyway.
[6] You successfully shoo the townsmen away when you suddenly realise you want them to kill one of your sister. You decide against that idea as they were an angry lynch mob looking for traitor the moment ago before you show your beauty.
((damn last second addition.))
Your sisters seem to be less worried now that there a rescue party heading to help Ophelia. They have their lunch and wait for the party to return, hopefully successful.
((Protip: Practicing wouldn't really help you as am not keeping track of skill....... Well i might do that later if i feel like doing it, feel free to mention it though, i might feel generous and give you a bonus.))

EDIT SORRY POKE
CLEAN MYSELF, THEN GO GET THE GEAR
[3] You try to clean yourself but the slime are relentless! you cannot break free.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:53:24 am by Varee »
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2014, 06:19:20 am »

depending on which is closer run like hell to either the guard house or the tavern
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 06:22:23 am by tuypo1 »
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2014, 08:41:12 am »

A few of my men carry axes. Cut through the door,
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2014, 10:29:54 am »

Luck is clearly not on my side when I try to be a bad guy. Let's seduce one of my sister's fiance.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2014, 10:42:21 am »

WHERE IS MY ACTION

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2014, 10:53:52 am »

WHERE IS MY ACTION
sorry i added it there

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2014, 11:10:03 am »

Escape out of the castle via the secret escape path hidden in my room.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2014, 11:11:59 am »

Visit the blacksmith and have him make a prinsessy set of Mithril chainmail, to protect from assassins.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2014, 06:35:44 pm »

8 5 3 6 5
depending on which is closer run like hell to either the guard house or the tavern
[8] with the tavern a few block away you, sprint toward it screaming for help. The bandit gave a persuit.

A few of my men carry axes. Cut through the door,
[5] You men axe at the door but the wood is thick and well made, it would take sometime to get though.

Luck is clearly not on my side when I try to be a bad guy. Let's seduce one of my sister's fiance.
[3] You try to seduce some prince but then remeber noone is here at the moment.

Escape out of the castle via the secret escape path hidden in my room.
You took the little runnel inside your wardrobe to the adjoining hallway then go down to the court yard where your other sisters are eating some pastry.

Visit the blacksmith and have him make a prinsessy set of Mithril chainmail, to protect from assassins.
[5] Azelia go to the royal forge to get a chainmail made. The blaxksmith inform you that it will takr about 6 weeks......

rescue party and Ophelia is on the edge of the forest now. They will soon arrive at the castlw,just in time for dinner!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2014, 06:36:48 pm »

Go back home - alone - and examine the trinkets!
Take a closer look at this text!

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2014, 07:16:36 pm »

Valeria goes back home - with Ophelia under close scrutiny - and aims to find the dinner hall afterwards.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2014, 08:06:56 pm »

Contact everyone I know, tell them to look for Princess Romakia. The man who finds and kills her will be given a barony.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2014, 08:12:31 pm »

Contact a group of cultists worshiping Armok, god of blood.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15