Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Never should tempt my luck  (Read 3238 times)

MaskedMiner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Never should tempt my luck
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 03:33:37 am »

Hmm, seems like adventure game crashes are more common

For some reason this game is starting to crash more I continue playing <_< Didn't have same problem in fortress mode

Yes, when the change log for DF2014 said that worlds are activated and alive, I think it meant "Undead", as they seem to slowly decay until they just crash every other second.

I wouldn't exaggerate it THAT much, fortress mode works fine.

Speaking of which, I finally retired and turns out that trying to start new adventure mode game in that world causes a crash, but fortress mode can be started just fine.

Never figured out how to join groups or claim sites as outsider <_< Dang...

Kamamura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 04:13:35 am »

Life is, in a nutshell, death.
The entire content consists of senseless murder, a pile of faceless naked women and zero regard for human life in general, all in the service of the protagonist's base impulses. It is clearly a cry for help from a neglected, self absorbed and disempowered juvenile badly in need of affectionate guidance. What a sad, sad display.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 07:24:34 am »

It was inevitable

But yeah fort mode since the auto save fix has been released running better but adventure mode still crashes like crazy.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)
Pages: 1 [2]