Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.  (Read 43545 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2014, 09:08:33 pm »

Yeah, hoodlums are always somewhere above 50 and are also other player classes so they have all the super OP stuff you do. Steer clear as a youth.

It really should list a level though. The groups of hoodlums do, no idea why the solo ones don't.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2014, 09:55:16 pm »

I  need to find some decent things to level on. Sometimes scaraleaf mobs are generous and hand me things I can handle, but its dangerous at times, and gobbals rarely spawn warchiefs for me. I need to find something in between, at least till I get to 20.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2014, 09:57:20 pm »

If you're in amakna I'd be happy to help you with scaraleafs!

And while I'm here I'll go ahead and say you've got until tomorrow when I first post (so later in the day, CST), to submit any new guild ideas. Afterwords I'll either pick one or have people vote.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:58:52 pm by Seriyu »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2014, 10:00:18 pm »

Speaking of that, how does friendly cross-nation interaction work, anyway? Does it? Can I, like, go visit? Totes lend my death beams to some endeavor or another, providing I can find it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2014, 10:01:53 pm »

Yeah. Although if your nations are at war I think its open season if anyone feels like pvping you, and people assigned as guards might HAVE to attack you? Unfriendly people have a little bandit hood icon above them.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2014, 10:04:42 pm »

Yeah, you need some kamas and maaaybe some canoon powder? It's fairly easy to make, so it's not a huge deal (humus and clay I think), but the few hundred kama fee may be a little more substantial.

I've had a lot of luck selling low end monster bits for 1 kama a pop. It's enough to keep you using the zaap/canoon's anyway.

Unsure how war effects things, but I'd be willing to bet it's at least open season on you like kaitol said.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:06:15 pm by Seriyu »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2014, 10:18:08 pm »

You can apparently just sail over from astrub for free, if cost's an issue.
Ask not!
Ask!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2014, 11:43:44 pm »

Apparently Suifokia made peace with Brakmar then suddenly Botna declared war on them. It was an interesting thing to see. The governor of Brakmar was standing at the center of Suifokia with two people waving flags next to him, who were shouting "GLORY TO BRAKMAR" or something.

By the way, my Cra is a pretty good handyman, if anyone needs a craftsbox, just message me if I'm online and supply the appropriate materials. I'm a good lumberjack, too, so wood isn't entirely necessary to supply.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2014, 01:48:55 am »

I've gone ahead and added that to the OP.

Me and Solippu just went on a whirlwind tour of sufokia and confirmed 2 things

1. The horde quests are totally worth doing if you are able, we got like 22k exp out of it

and

2. The gobball dungeon is kind've a nightmare and you should probably bring at least 3 people. 2 is probably doable if you're 30-40.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2014, 02:03:36 am »

Three with roughly equally leveled henchcritters could probably manage, methinks. Certainly for that next to last room, if not the boss fight.

Definitely recommend anyone that's not picked up the astrub knight to go nab it, if they're not aiming for one of the premium ones. Useful little bugger, it is. Doesn't seem to soak XP and gives extra loot chances to boot, on top of soaking damage and stabbing things. Nice lil' critter. Only downside is you have to confront the donatello expy in the sewers to get it, and that freaky bugger's outright lovecraftian.

E: Incidentally, does anyone know how to actually get microbots to make rails? I can't seem to convince the game to let me have two out at once :-\
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 02:19:15 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2014, 07:35:40 am »

I'll be on later today for shenaningas, glory to brakmar!

Anyway, I'm interested in ash planks and I'm willing to trade minerals for it :P, from what I've seen I'll need to craft my own stuff since nobody seems to be selling gobbal headgear or cloaks. I need to complete a set at least.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2014, 08:46:37 am »

Well, if you have any need for the gobball bitsies, I probably have some to spare. Not so sure about other materials, but gobball bits I have.

Incidentally, that incredibly poorly explained backache cat can go screw itself. Took me four tries and a googling to figure out what the zog it wanted me to do. When I finally managed it, ruddy cat upchuked forty sturgeon on me >_<

E: Completely unrelated, but if any of you want sturgeon and/or sturgeon fillets, I have spares. Like. Dozens.
E2: Sweet zeus it spewed another 40 fish at me. I guess it just gives a hoard of whatever you've been harvesting, ach.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:49:13 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2014, 12:31:33 pm »

Psh, brakmar is at war with amakna now. I got ganked by 3 level 70~ people while cutting trees.

Ves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2014, 12:32:42 pm »

Does your nation affect guild membership in any way?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2014, 12:45:24 pm »

Guess not, I saw a brakmar guard and an amaknian person in the outpost, and they were both in the same guild.
Anyway, if anyone sees a gobbal cloak being sold anywhere, tell me since its the only left left for me to complete the set :P
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28