Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.  (Read 43521 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.
« Reply #360 on: August 04, 2014, 07:03:15 pm »

True enough! The TV guy didn't really do anything besides show up.

I kinda wonder what's up with Ulle, anyway. Maybe the Zinit plotline will reveal more.

Also that is good to note! They also drop some pretty decent class weapons too.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 04, 2014, 07:26:54 pm »

Just so you guys are aware, Amakna and Brakmar are at war. Brakmar is doing it's usual invading thing.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 04, 2014, 07:51:35 pm »

I WILL INVAAAADE sometime.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #363 on: August 04, 2014, 08:06:34 pm »

Pre-emptively saying not to hassle guild members in your warring ways. (not that I think it'll be a problem, but, ya know :P)

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2014, 01:02:32 am »

Challenges Reprieve & Manhunt: Will no longer target a Sidekick.
No more free challenges. :(

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 05, 2014, 09:09:48 am »

I've found us a mob that can heal everyone in the party for +200 hp every 3 turns, so we can maybe try the schlammer now :P

EDIT: I'm now preparing to do tree dungeon runs for a possible future build change, since I'll need the imperial treechnid set, so anyone interested can join.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:58:36 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 05, 2014, 10:16:01 pm »

I would be up for schlammer and/or treechnid dungeon runs whenever we have enough people willing to go. I'm online pretty much everyday and can login at more or less anytime.

However, I'm starting to find playing my cra boring. It is rather limited in terms of tactical possibilities; each elemental tree more or less plays the same way and support skills do not really open new tactical possibilities like for some other classes. Even a full respec would not make much difference in how I would play my cra. So... I won't be playing him that much anymore and will instead start working mainly on my feca.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #368 on: August 06, 2014, 05:26:42 am »

Just so you know, a build change will take... quite a while! You need a lot of stuff.

Buying things will speed it significantly. I got all 200 of my chafer bones from the market.

It'll cost ya, though. 50-150 a pop, commonly.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 08, 2014, 09:18:21 am »

I'm back to leveling for now since I've noticed at level 85 I can catch goddamn whisperers.

Aditionaly, i'm looking into getting the ratical set now, parts seem to show up at random in the market, so if anyone finds any, tell me :P

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 08, 2014, 11:24:23 am »

made some alts for my account (xelor, sadida, osamode and thief...yeah i dont know the name of the last one in the english version, no its not the sram, is the other one...)

oh and formed a guild with some players, the guild is lvl 2 now, and it seems to slowly grow, anyways, oh, and have farmed some part of the shin larva set. but havent had enough time to finish the complete set. (and the imperial version)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 08, 2014, 11:50:57 am »

Oh, whoever is impakt, I got a belt for you.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #372 on: August 08, 2014, 04:46:08 pm »

made some alts for my account (xelor, sadida, osamode and thief...yeah i dont know the name of the last one in the english version, no its not the sram, is the other one...)

oh and formed a guild with some players, the guild is lvl 2 now, and it seems to slowly grow, anyways, oh, and have farmed some part of the shin larva set. but havent had enough time to finish the complete set. (and the imperial version)

Shin larva set is really good early game, those extra spell levels push you ahead pretty nicely early on and the resistances are great and so on.

A pity it's so hard to get. Shin larva doesn't mess around!

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 08, 2014, 10:00:06 pm »

Shin larva set is really good early game, those extra spell levels push you ahead pretty nicely early on and the resistances are great and so on.

A pity it's so hard to get. Shin larva doesn't mess around!

its not really that hard to get, at least not the common version, i have the hide and the boots right now, and have the imperial hide too, but  dont have the lvl to equip it. you just need to try to make the challenges in the match and have a large team, even when its so easy to kill it (we have been grinding the dungeon with only a cra, and two foggernauts, myself included, and well, our sidekicks".....

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #374 on: August 08, 2014, 10:13:40 pm »

Still notably more difficult then a lot of the starter dungeons. :P

I forget if imperial's worth the effort. From what I understand, generally before 100 armor doesn't need to be updated terribly often, so probably not.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28