Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.  (Read 43535 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2014, 09:03:11 am »

oh and someone add my character to the OP:

Silivar, Foggernaut, Sufokia, Elbor...

and talking about the Foggernaut:

its main elements are fire, earth and stasis. it can serve both as a long range and short range, and many of its spells are related to enemy and map control, for example, some of its earth spells produce a block of stone that can protect allies or force the enemy to bypass it. it has also powers that move repel or attract enemies to it. and has a set of racial habilities related to map management, like summoning a turret which can be manned by the foggernaut, or using a rail system in order to move quickly around and summong a robot for extra help.

well its a 180º change compared to the Dofus foggernaut, but still fun to use, im multi-element myself (use a water damage based bow, gotta get a water+wind weapon)...

the foggernaut can also work as a tank due to some passive habilities, its pretty cool, in fact.

well that's what i know about it.....
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:09:34 am by xaritscin »

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2014, 05:28:50 pm »

Seems pretty nifty.
My guy's name is Bronco Bojax and I'm on Nox. I'm the healer dudes, the watchamacallits.
Don't have more time to play today, though, prolly tomorrow I'll play some more.

I'll getcha in Asap.

Hey Seriyu, I have a character in need of an invite, name is Marrona, lv20-something sadida. Also, I suggest we get more people capable of inviting, I doubt any of us would use that power to harm the guild.

Edit: logging out for now, will be back on later.

I'll... see. As of now we're getting maybe an invite a day. It doesn't seem a huge deal.

If I knew what people were on during the day (IE basically anyone that's on for a significant period of time in the window of 8 hours before right now), that would help a lot!

Annnd I have added xaritscin to the OP.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »

I can be on during the day here (which fits your description of time, seriyu), but I've been getting distracted by other things recently. I can try to be on if someone needs an invite earlier though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2014, 06:59:05 pm »

If you see someone in the thread post their name, and they're not in the guild, hop on and grab them if possible. That's basically what I've been doing.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2014, 07:53:08 pm »

I am on roight now, so I guess add me if you can.
EDIT: Aaaaand I'm off again. I decided to join the fishing village, the souffle one or something I forget the name.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:09:10 pm by Cthulufaic »

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2014, 08:49:30 pm »

Can I volunteer to be an inviter? I tend to have a lot of time on my hands.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #321 on: July 31, 2014, 06:43:47 pm »

You got it! I'll give you the permissions when I get on in a bit. Hopefully that'll clear things up!

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #322 on: July 31, 2014, 09:46:49 pm »

Okay, Janet-Toaster (that's the in game name) now posesses invite privledges, they're on the "message" list. Let them know if you're not getting invited. It's been added to the OP.

And for the record I am currently working on getting country scalps, and lots of em. If any has some spares please let me know and we'll work something out.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 01, 2014, 08:51:38 am »

:C Either I'm on when almost nobody is or we're mostly inactive now. I want to do things with people again, even tho I'm way ahead in levels. I guess I'll focus on professions for a while now instead of just leveling. I can take anyone through pretty much any dungeon up to the morbax meplopolis and probably a higher then that as well with some help.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 01, 2014, 09:10:37 am »

Yeah, I've been off for a while. Mostly 'cause I've been sick enough to not really feel like playing for the last week or so :-\

That, and knowing your character loses pointy access when it hits 60 made me a little disheartened.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 01, 2014, 09:28:06 am »

Actualy they seem to have just patched it out. You can have pointy past level 60 now i think, I saw a level 80 using it and I checked and he was showing up in my sidekick window too.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #326 on: August 01, 2014, 09:28:34 am »

Yeah, unfortunately with our wide spread of levels it's a little hard to hook up people unless they're willing to run dungeons of a lower level. I've only really seen Janet Toaster on but I also haven't been on a lot, as I'm busy with some other stuff.

Let it be known if anyone wants to set up a dungeon spam session or something, feel free to use the thread for it! Be sure to include the time it'll be going on, and the min level. Probably best to post it at least a day or so in advance to boot.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 01, 2014, 10:48:41 am »

Every time I'm on no one else is, so I leave after an hour or two.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 01, 2014, 04:09:04 pm »

I'm on now, I'll prolly be on for an hour or so, then I'll have to do other stuff(like eat dinner) but I'll be back like 8ish or something iunno.
Or at least I WOULD be on if I could connect to the server ._.

EDIT: I r work now.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 04:16:19 pm by Cthulufaic »

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 01, 2014, 04:18:19 pm »

Maybe rather than hopping on at noon, I should hop on at evenings...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28