Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28

Author Topic: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.  (Read 43584 times)

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wakfu - A very sad ogre. Now F2P! Sorta.
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2014, 06:59:04 am »

How to get invite to the guild?
Names Skeletoor on Nox

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2014, 09:33:14 am »

Are you sure it actualy counts for your control? I've only got 1 control, been able to use both dial and a sinestro. But I also haven't really been using water as much as fire, and haven't gotten to 30 yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2014, 10:27:14 am »

So I've noticed something half-way interesting for the guild: Either the level requirement on guild quests is flat out not working, or something being 15 levels above you doesn't count. The uptick to this is, one way or another, the dungeon of respite is very good for the "complete a dungeon" guild quest -- its boss is level 60, even if you don't fight it directly, and as soon as the final wave hits you complete the quest, even if you don't finish the fight itself (though you might as well -- something in there can drop twixler candy, which is a nice, conditionless, 1-fight 100 wisdom boost).

Incidentally, we have enough guild points to hit level 2 now. Whenever someone's on that can start that off.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2014, 10:30:39 am »

That'd be Seriyu, unless there were more ranks added today.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2014, 11:24:28 am »

Bluh, gonna need to do the tsu tsar's palace to get a CHANCE of getting a guardian amulet, though I dont believe we're close to strong enough to do it :P
Maybe we can gather the higher levels this weekend and try it for my sake because MORE CONTROL ARARARA
Altough I'll be changing it for an alpha predator amulet later, eh, thats a ways off.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2014, 11:35:55 am »

Bluh, gonna need to do the tsu tsar's palace to get a CHANCE of getting a guardian amulet, though I dont believe we're close to strong enough to do it :P
Maybe we can gather the higher levels this weekend and try it for my sake because MORE CONTROL ARARARA
Altough I'll be changing it for an alpha predator amulet later, eh, thats a ways off.
Have you checked the markets? Things I have for sale in Brakmar don't show up in the starter island market, for example.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2014, 12:07:12 pm »

I checked both bonta and brakmar markets, none. Its probably because its rather rare (you can only get it off the famished chest inside tsu tsu dungeon, and you need kibbles which you get from the dungeon monsters to open it, and even then its not a 100% chance to get it) and its not terribly useful for most classes unless you happen to use summons.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2014, 01:50:36 pm »

tsu tsu dungeon
*goes, checks*

... yeah. That, uh. We don't have the manpower for that. Might be able to take the first room! Maybe. Pretty sure erryting after that would devour our entire guild at once, if we could stuff it all in there.

Still be willing to give a try, but that's past the point of "things that straight up kill us". We've only got four folks over level 30, and I've got the second highest level critter we have D:
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2014, 02:23:20 pm »

Only seven slots too, so not much space for sidekicks :P

Yea i'd imagine we'd only try something like that once we had several level 40 people willing to take a dive. It can wait tho, I have like 15 keys already from hunting mushds.
Also, we can level our guild at the moment.

O, mind you, I'll eventualy need the alpha predator set from the boss of sureberry fields, and thats a sliiiightly lower level dungeon :P but yea, we're still too weak for that one too.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 02:37:44 pm by TempAcc »

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2014, 03:46:51 pm »

I decided to give this a try after finding myself with more free time than I am used to.

I tried a Xelor, but not too fond of it. Maybe I would enjoy it a bit more with other people around, but it remains to be seen. Also started an Eni, which I am quite enjoying playing. It helped that some random level 90ish guy gave me a spare sidekick he had literally minutes after I started playing him. Currently at level 18 and mostly doing random piwi related stuff (looking for a royal piwi set, because why not?)

For OP, both on Nox:

Donryu - Xelor - No nation yet (eventually Brakmar)
Seikyu - Eniripisa - Bonta

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2014, 04:51:21 pm »

I feel like xelors are a late game sorta thing, when they have a huge amount of AP and can lock down a monster or two. Until then they may as well be AP vendors.

Classes are a little wonky in places, unfortunately!

Also: Not gettin on yet, but I'll be inviting people in a bit, along with the guild upgrade! Points should still accumulate as normal so we're not losing anything.

TTHSK

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurked for a very long time
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 17, 2014, 05:01:44 pm »

Are you sure it actualy counts for your control? I've only got 1 control, been able to use both dial and a sinestro. But I also haven't really been using water as much as fire, and haven't gotten to 30 yet.

Mine's always been locked out when I have a dial up, and seems to with dial + sinestro now I have +1 control, but it might be due to some other factor that I haven't really been paying attention to (eheheh). I don't think I goofed and only ever checked when I didn't have enough AP, though that's the most likely case <_>.

I'd check now but playing my other char >_>

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 17, 2014, 06:10:33 pm »

I feel like xelors are a late game sorta thing, when they have a huge amount of AP and can lock down a monster or two. Until then they may as well be AP vendors.

Classes are a little wonky in places, unfortunately!
I'd second this. beginning-Xelor is pretty nifty (and doesn't have much problem with movement w/dial), however, aiming your variety of differently-ranged spells (some which are also linear only, because you didn't have to sort out enough already, also LOS!) can be confusing. Whereas later-Xelor probably doesn't have that problem, but as far as I've seen instead has to decide between timekeeper/other AP shenanigans/just burning things down with the product of the most recent rollback procs without just sitting there running out of turn timer in the process.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 06:13:32 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #178 on: July 17, 2014, 06:33:02 pm »

I got alexwazer in, skeletoor owner, not so. Please report to the front desk. Also later, uhhh, not sure what to cover next. Enutrofs are pretty great, but I've forgotten how they operate.

I do know they have an adorable little mole buddy that can dig mines that improve prospecting, which is neat. That's sorta their gimmick.

They can also fuse with it to become a were mole, no joke.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 17, 2014, 06:42:53 pm »

In other news, research on the mystery of the pigsplosion is still ongoing, and we might try tofu dungeon once everyone gets back, so if anyone's interested, do show up, we'll prob need help :P
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28