Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31

Author Topic: Habit RPG  (Read 38129 times)

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
Re: Habit RPG
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2014, 11:50:52 am »

Okay, everyone, I've finished the quest I started before we made the B12 party, and we can now start a new quest together. Before I start it, is there anyone else who wants to be a part of the Bay12 party? This is not the same as the guild -- if you want to join, you have to send me your user ID (look the in social>party screen to see it) and I'll add you. The quest is to vanquish Trapper Santa. This should be interesting...
Will get ID to you in a little while.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2014, 11:51:13 am »

Ah hell, I guess I'll join in and get you all killed with the power of bad habits and red to-dos.  Or at least that's how I think it works.  Hopefully I'll drink enough water and remember to shower often enough to make up for it.

8a706a54-3cf2-4305-8a47-a5f2782c7653
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2014, 11:56:24 am »

I may have to scrap and remake the Dwarven Gauntlet. The dailies are still active in my homepage, despite not being linked to a challenge. I should have it reposted in a few.

Edit: and it's reposted! No dailies, and the habits now have tooltips to keep you from having to scroll up and down constantly.

Another Edit: I had to go in and manually remove the stuff from the first challenge from my homepage. I went into edit on one of the broken links, and it asked me if I wanted to remove them all. You should do so.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:30:49 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2014, 12:30:07 pm »

Okay, everyone, I've finished the quest I started before we made the B12 party, and we can now start a new quest together. Before I start it, is there anyone else who wants to be a part of the Bay12 party? This is not the same as the guild -- if you want to join, you have to send me your user ID (look the in social>party screen to see it) and I'll add you. The quest is to vanquish Trapper Santa. This should be interesting...
> a3b68b90-485e-4496-aee6-67652208d5d5
Is me.
But bad net here ._.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 22, 2014, 12:41:34 pm »

Sure, I'll join.

7356f043-214f-482d-bfc0-c975720c89b9

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 22, 2014, 12:45:11 pm »

2caad823-50d1-446c-b22f-f97162c5c3f3

I guess Santa is defeated through the power of flossing regularly and folding clothes?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 22, 2014, 12:51:25 pm »

Don't forget proper showering, taking out garbage, and yardwork.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #157 on: July 22, 2014, 01:20:55 pm »

I guess Santa is defeated through the power of flossing regularly and folding clothes?

If there's one thing Santa hates, it's good hygiene.

I've sent everyone who posted so far an invite. Tiruin, you were already in the party. : )

I'll plan to start the quest tomorrow. It might be fairly late in the day, since I have to leave early and will be gone all morning, but since most of you are probably in the USA, it'll be before you get up in the morning anyway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2014, 01:31:57 pm »

If there's one thing Santa hates, it's good hygiene.

I've sent everyone who posted so far an invite. Tiruin, you were already in the party. : )
o_o
So we don't change or drop parties once a quest if over?
AWESOME \o/

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2014, 01:38:04 pm »

The party is forever.

In the party. Part of the party.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2014, 01:41:17 pm »

584fe35d-8995-43b0-a3a1-dea2d894b113
My Area

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2014, 01:52:23 pm »

61762c52-afad-447b-b778-e7631ae026a8
It's FEF, not FEOF

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2014, 03:24:18 pm »

The party is forever.

One of us! One of us!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2014, 03:45:22 pm »

Are the invites sent?

Yes.

Does the web site notify you when you have a party invitation?

No...

Can you accept your invitation by going to the social>party screen?

Yes.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2014, 04:32:17 pm »

Are the invites sent?

Yes.

Does the web site notify you when you have a party invitation?

No...

Can you accept your invitation by going to the social>party screen?

Yes.
Not only does it not notify you, it will wait an eternity to refresh the page, even if you switch which page is open...
My Area

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31