Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31

Author Topic: Habit RPG  (Read 38159 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Habit RPG
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2014, 03:15:41 pm »

I am now a healer, so we should be less incapacitated on quests now.

Edit: Y'all need to check out my tiara.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 03:42:59 pm by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2014, 03:24:29 pm »

I chose mage, because I thought that we would have plenty of healers after this boss. ;)

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2014, 03:30:37 pm »

I think it's telling that even amongst df players, who are quite used to arcane interfaces, habitrpg is aggravating.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Ta_veren

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2014, 04:58:15 pm »

Hey guys- How do we want to coordinate who becomes which class? I know we really needed healers that last round but it might be overkill if we all become healers once we're able to. Mostly asking because I'm able to pick a class now. Suggestions?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2014, 05:15:30 pm »

The Mage as far as my research goes is the most party-oriented class available (they buff Int and restore Mp).
They are also not the silly 'glass cannon' types we see in many RPGs. Because everyone has the same set of calisthenics and body-health upkeep at 50hp!

The Rogue is able to earn TONS O' LOOT easy (Backstab > Really BLUE Habits; Pickpocket just gives meh money but is better in the short run) and is able to Buff Perception for MORE LOOT (and drop-per-day :v)

The Warrior...well y'all are warriors before level 10, and will stay that class if you choose TO PICK YOUR CLASS LATER.
Also they specialize in getting moar critical hits, which by observation give TONS MORE xp and TONS MORE gold than normal 'completions'.

The Healer goes mwahaha *heal everyone from being lazy*
...I didn't research the last one, obviously.

BEWARE: Once a class is chosen, you can't revert it for free later on (unless something something high-level NewGamePlus scenario happens).

You can always pick a class later, and your class by default is a Warrior until then.
...but with a tiiiny less benefit than those who actually will choose Warrior.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 05:17:55 pm by Tiruin »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2014, 08:22:04 pm »

Why don't we have a poll on what quest to do next?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2014, 08:57:08 pm »

I also thing that the quests in the market are aligned in order of least hard to most hard - i.e. The Dilatory Derby sounds easier than The Hedgebeast sounds easier than Free Yourself of the Dragon's Influence.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2014, 08:59:55 pm »

That does not seem right...at all.  I fixed it with the fix self button but there better be a damn good reason why they can't tell if the boss died before or after I died.

Same nonsense happened to me. Though giving myself 800 experience back gave me several level-ups so at least that part is working correctly.

I'm pretty pleased that I managed to maintain decent habits without having access to the site for a couple days.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2014, 09:09:24 pm »

I also thing that the quests in the market are aligned in order of least hard to most hard - i.e. The Dilatory Derby sounds easier than The Hedgebeast sounds easier than Free Yourself of the Dragon's Influence.
Can we obtain gryfuns?
:3

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2014, 12:46:45 am »

I think maybe we should do the easiest one next, since obviously the rat king was too hard for us last time around. Then we can work our way up. By the way, I already have 3 copies of "free yourself from the dragon's influence" which you apparently get at level 30.

So when do you guys want to start the next quest? I want to make sure everyone's ready to go before we start.

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2014, 01:44:56 am »

I'm ready to go anytime.

The boss quests, from easiest to hardest, are:
Trapper Santa - 300 hp 1 strength
The Fiery Gryphon, The Dilatory Derby - 300 hp 1.5 strength
The Hedgebeast - 400 hp 1.25 strength
Free Yourself of the Dragon's Influence - 750 hp 1.5 strength
The Spirit of Spring, The Call of Octothulu, The Rat King - 1200 hp 2.5 strength
Vice awakens - 1500 hp 3 strength
]hi guys,im back, who was missing me?

Y-you know. I'm just going to leave. You've all managed to thoroughly horrify me...

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2014, 02:17:01 am »

Ha, oh man, so we just did one of the hardest ones. Fellow dwarfs, WE GOT DIS. I'll grab the next quest later today (off to work now).

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2014, 07:08:32 am »

I think maybe we should do the easiest one next, since obviously the rat king was too hard for us last time around. Then we can work our way up. By the way, I already have 3 copies of "free yourself from the dragon's influence" which you apparently get at level 30.

So when do you guys want to start the next quest? I want to make sure everyone's ready to go before we start.
Draft the militia Sappho. I'm unsure everyone who wanted IN on the party got the move order.
It's keybinded to the 'o' key to cancel current orders. :P
In non-DF terms, is there anyone who isn't in the party yet?

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2014, 07:14:03 am »

I think everyone who wanted in is in. If anyone else wants to join, let me know. Although we've already got about 5 times the recommended number of party members. : )

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 05, 2014, 07:21:37 am »

I'd be game if we need another bit of grist for the mill. Someone kicking me in the butt when I miss a daily would probably be helpful as well~

9e973170-43be-44bb-966f-0634b1d3b3a7
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 31