Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Headache.  (Read 13212 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Headache.
« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2014, 10:32:31 pm »

:o That... that actually worked? Okay. Imitating other voices is a valid way to convince the others, it seems.
I suppose we should check for vitals and rummage through his pockets while we're at it.

You kneel by his side, and check his pulse. It's still going but it's weak. You turn him over, and apply pressure to the several stab wounds on his chest. He moans, and presses a piece of paper into your hand. From upstairs you hear a yell. "Hey, I found his study. It's pretty trashed."
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 10, 2014, 10:33:43 pm »

"Ask if Charlie sees a black chest anywhere, scan the piece of paper, but try to keep him alive. Also tell Charlie to call and ambulance if possible, and the cops."
Take a closer look at this text!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2014, 10:46:43 pm »

"Ask if Charlie sees a black chest anywhere, scan the piece of paper, but try to keep him alive. Also tell Charlie to call and ambulance if possible, and the cops."
"No chest up here" he yells back.
"No cops" you're surprised by the groaning from him. He seems to pass out, and a check of his pulse reveals his heart's stopped. He's dead. You sigh, this got really complicated suddenly. You read the paper. It reads: Someone's at my door, trying to get in. They're going to take the chest. I'm probably going to die. Read my files, and exterminate these guys, they're a lot more dangerous than you think. The key is the house on gre" the writing cuts off there.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2014, 11:18:05 pm »

*yawn* Let's see what's happe- WHAT?! What have you been doing!? Don't you think you've been a bit rash with your decisions? And where's Green been? Shouldn't he have already pulled the whistle with his cynicism?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2014, 11:23:41 pm »

*yawn* Let's see what's happe- WHAT?! What have you been doing!? Don't you think you've been a bit rash with your decisions? And where's Green been? Shouldn't he have already pulled the whistle with his cynicism?
Oh I'm still alive, don't worry about it. I've given up for the time being, did you know voices can't actually kill themselves? Bit odd.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2014, 03:43:37 am »

While I don't expect to find much, I've been trying to recall anything I might have read about black, chained chests in occultism. If it's possible, could you describe the symbols on the chest?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2014, 04:50:37 am »

We should consult ancient China's history on what black chests are used for!
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2014, 05:01:43 am »

To clarify, the black chest was of the storage kind, right? Not the body part kind? Right? Right?!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2014, 05:43:17 am »

Heg if I'm in your mind, does that mean I can mess with your subconscious?"
you are very sad this happened, so sad you will cry, then you will get vengeance...
Did it work?
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2014, 09:29:43 am »

While I don't expect to find much, I've been trying to recall anything I might have read about black, chained chests in occultism. If it's possible, could you describe the symbols on the chest?
You think hard, but nothing you can remember. You don't remember much, there where definitely a few pentagrams, but the rest just looked like scribbles as far as you remember.

We should consult ancient China's history on what black chests are used for!
No fuckin clue man. I don't know why you like china so much but we don't know all that much about it.

To clarify, the black chest was of the storage kind, right? Not the body part kind? Right? Right?!
Uh, yea man. Hell if it wasn't I'd be freakin out a fuck of a lot more, ya know?

Heg if I'm in your mind, does that mean I can mess with your subconscious?"
you are very sad this happened, so sad you will cry, then you will get vengeance...
Did it work?
... I'm going back to sleep. Maybe I'll never wake up.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2014, 09:46:02 am »

That's why we need to buy a book on Ancient China's history, dummy! We should tell Charlie we have pressing matters and procure a volume of Ancient China history!
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2014, 10:03:25 am »

That's why we need to buy a book on Ancient China's history, dummy! We should tell Charlie we have pressing matters and procure a volume of Ancient China history!
Yo man, we can do that shit later, right now we need to deal with this shit.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2014, 10:08:47 am »

Well, he did imply there are files for us to read, so the computer should be our next target. It might be password protected, but nothing we can't guess.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2014, 10:20:12 am »

Ooooh! Maybe the computer have internet access! We can search on Wikipedia about Ancient China!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2014, 10:22:15 am »

Well, he did imply there are files for us to read, so the computer should be our next target. It might be password protected, but nothing we can't guess.
You head upstairs, and meet Charlie in the study. This place is a absolute wreck, papers and books everywhere. There's no computer in the whole room, the walls are covered in papers pinned to the plaster. A file cabinet stands in the corner, next to a safe. The file cabinet is dented, but still locked. The safe is closed. The desk drawers are all open, locks smashed, and doors splintered. There's bookcases against the wall, filled with old old books. Some are on the floor, but it looks like the searchers where interrupted. Probably by Charlie shooting the man downstairs. Charlie shakes his head. "Whatever this guy was into, it's serious. Be careful. I'm out for now, Call me if ya need anything."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14