Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: Headache.  (Read 13288 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Headache.
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2014, 03:50:12 pm »

"I would rather take the chest somewhere not in this building if we have to move it, if that's okay. I don't trust this guy. Why did he go after the chest right away? No comments on anything else in the room? And if he's normal, could he not have just gotten someone else to assist him prior to this?"
Take a closer look at this text!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2014, 04:37:10 pm »

And why would that be? Inspect his clothing for any signs of him working for the cultists, or even being one of them.
He looks... Fancy. There's really no other word for it. He doesn't look especially rich, but he's wearing a nice suit.

Help him, and make some nice small talk, perhaps ask more about these cultists religion, and if they have any connection with strange voices, you know if you want, I'm quite curious where I come from actually, sure it could be your mind, but a case of multiple personality disorder with billions of personality's? Seems unlikely.
You grab one side of the chest. It's pretty heavy. You guys manage to lug it up the stairs, and after a quick look you go out onto the street, towards his car. "So, I've been tracking these guys for a while. They're pretty dangerous I think, murder and such. I don't know, I really only know about cults and stuff, nothing about fighting.  They stole this from me by the way, I collect this stuff. "  Together you drop the chest into his cars trunk. He shuts it with a thud, turns to you, and hands you a business card. "Drop by my house tonight, we need to talk. You're involved now, wether you like it or not. These are dangerourous people, come and see me."
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2014, 04:41:00 pm »

"Oh, god dammit! Why did you give him the chest? Nothing good can come from this! Look, anybody we know that can hang around his place in case we get into trouble?"

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2014, 04:55:24 pm »

"Oh, god dammit! Why did you give him the chest? Nothing good can come from this! Look, anybody we know that can hang around his place in case we get into trouble?"
You could probably call a few of your friends and get them to watch the place. You've got a private detective, a officer, or a civilian friend of yours.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2014, 05:43:08 pm »

The police will be to jumpy, do you want to risk them not understanding and arresting our only lead? Call Your P.I. If you can trust him, we need someone keeping an eye out for you.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2014, 05:50:02 pm »

The police will be to jumpy, do you want to risk them not understanding and arresting our only lead? Call Your P.I. If you can trust him, we need someone keeping an eye out for you.
Charlie: "Yeah, whatcha need?"
You: "Can you provide backup for me? Just in case something goes bad."
Charlie: "Tonight? Yeah."
You: "Owe you one"
Charlie: "You already owe me like twenty. See ya tonight."

So he'll be there. What do you want to do now?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2014, 06:00:43 pm »

Well... We still haven't eaten any real food yet, brunch sounds good, hey you can tell us why the hell you were out partying last night! Seriously why do people like alcohol it tastes disgusting and it makes you do stupid things!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2014, 06:03:10 pm »

Dun forget that it kills braincells. And many internal organs.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2014, 06:19:00 pm »

Well... We still haven't eaten any real food yet, brunch sounds good, hey you can tell us why the hell you were out partying last night! Seriously why do people like alcohol it tastes disgusting and it makes you do stupid things!
Good plan. You head to the sandwich shop across town and get a sandwich. Delicious. You've got a couple hours more left. What would you like to do?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2014, 07:11:23 pm »

Hey guys how's it going. Oh. Cultists. Okay. Well, we should probably restock on ammo. Do we have any form of body armor at our house? I forget, haven't been in this head for a while.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2014, 07:13:21 pm »

Hey guys how's it going. Oh. Cultists. Okay. Well, we should probably restock on ammo. Do we have any form of body armor at our house? I forget, haven't been in this head for a while.
"Can we take a nap, also? Or do hygiene things?"

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2014, 07:25:32 pm »

Ah, yeah, I forgot that humans tend to frown whenever others don't do that. So take a nap and shower if at all possible. Don't forget to set an alarm though.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2014, 07:32:24 pm »

Ah, yeah, I forgot that humans tend to frown whenever others don't do that. So take a nap and shower if at all possible. Don't forget to set an alarm though.
You hear home. Your real home, rather than where you woke up this morning. You take a short shower, reload your pistol, grab a bulletproof vest from your armory, and take an hour nap. After this, you head to his house. Your buddy is across the street, sitting in his car. He nods to you. Do you want to wear the bulletproof vest?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2014, 07:37:26 pm »

No, let's wait until we're all dead to put on the vest.
Of course you put on the vest!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2014, 07:42:59 pm »

No, let's wait until we're all dead to put on the vest.
Of course you put on the vest!

You Velcro on the vest, twenty pounds of Kevlar confidence. Approaching the door, you suddenly see something. Through a gap in the curtains, you can see movement, fast movement, someone running. This is wrong, your guy twists and you break into a cold sweat. Shit.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14