Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Headache.  (Read 13296 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Headache.
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 03:04:48 am »

Nyeh, we should've gotten canned tuna!

What happened here, anyways? We should sni- I mean look for traces of blood.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2014, 03:09:00 am »

What happened here, anyways? We should sni- I mean look for traces of blood.
There was a big battle between some inhabitents of the building and the police. Bunches of people died. If there was any blood, its long since wiped, smudged, or washed away.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2014, 03:09:09 am »

"Open the door, do not get on the floor, and we don't even have a dinosaur."
Take a closer look at this text!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2014, 03:20:30 am »

Open it just a little and look inside first.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2014, 03:34:53 am »

"Open the door, do not get on the floor, and we don't even have a dinosaur."
Open it just a little and look inside first.
It is pitch black inside the room, you can't see anything. You shine the flashlight inside, and see something very strange. There are altars in the room. Four of them. One at each corner. Candles are placed throughout the room, as well as pentagrams. This room looks seriously demonic, and simply oozes evil. You are scared. A lot more scared than even when the rats dropped from the ceiling.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2014, 03:51:40 am »

This. This right here is what I was afraid of. Just to double check: You're absolutely sure you've never experienced anything that might, in some way, be considered supernatural? Also, have you ever been part of a cult, especially one focusing around demons, or demon-like entities?
As for things you should do, step one is to make absolutely sure you DO NOT touch the pentagrams. They're typically used for warding off and containing demons and spirits; disturbing one could cause a spirit to be released. The same goes for the candles. Are they lit, by the way? Because if they're lit, run like hell. If they suddenly light themselves, run faster than hell because that's probably what's chasing you. Now, investigate the altars. Don't touch them. Just describe them in excruciating detail.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2014, 04:05:14 am »

What a bunch of baloney. Get some water and clean this mess.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2014, 04:07:42 am »

This. This right here is what I was afraid of. Just to double check: You're absolutely sure you've never experienced anything that might, in some way, be considered supernatural? Also, have you ever been part of a cult, especially one focusing around demons, or demon-like entities?
As for things you should do, step one is to make absolutely sure you DO NOT touch the pentagrams. They're typically used for warding off and containing demons and spirits; disturbing one could cause a spirit to be released. The same goes for the candles. Are they lit, by the way? Because if they're lit, run like hell. If they suddenly light themselves, run faster than hell because that's probably what's chasing you. Now, investigate the altars. Don't touch them. Just describe them in excruciating detail.

This I agree with.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2014, 04:19:39 am »

This I agree with.
For the sake of preservation of our sadly tailless host, by the way we should amend that lack of tail as soon as possible, I agree with this.

Also how many bullets do we have left and is the gun loaded.

And why didn't we get tuna?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2014, 04:22:18 am »

This I agree with.
"I also agree. Also, if any modification of our body becomes an option, can we please do something more useful than waste it on a tail? Even claws would be better. Also, why didn't you get tuna?"
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2014, 04:25:53 am »

Tails are great for balance, think of all the kittyparkour we could do! Also claws would be useful for climbing and kittyclawing. And we should get kittyears for better kittyhearing.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2014, 04:31:19 am »

Why go half way? We should be a cat!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2014, 05:27:17 am »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

blazing glory

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2014, 06:27:01 am »

FTFY.
I'm literally going to stab you. What the hell does Fuhteefuheeee even mean.

Funniest thing I've seen today.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2014, 06:31:02 am »

I am going to say that to someone somewhere.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14